• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

twitch Twitch egirls (and eboys)

3023 posts in this topic

Posted

Leena Xu and Fedmyster where using a We-Vibe on a livestream

Which was the same livestream she leaked her relationship with Doublelift in

The only place i thought to upload the clips was on a twitter

the twitter is here https://twitter.com/leenacheating

good job posting this with no screenshots/proof before the account got deleted.

Posted

im guessing theyre the ones who uploaded it
why not just reupload op?

Posted (edited)

i'll just describe the clips to u. leena arrives with fed to fuslie's 24h stream party cuz i think they were doing a photoshoot earlier. leena's introducing herself to stream, a lil shy, hands in hoodie and kind of jumpy. leena's talking to stream about her relationship with doublelift. fed has his hands in his pocket playing with something, i think it's his phone but who knows????? we cant see it. night goes on and everybody leaves the room. fuslie and some others, including fed and leena, are in and out of the kitchen at this point. fed talks about something that leena showed him and fuslie's like oOooh? and then pretty much everyone left the get together.

imo it was a fucking delusional stretch. just seemed like leena was the jumpy, shy kind and she's not a streamer. also, if fed was fucking around with leena, why would fuslie know about it? op was just dumb as rocks and trying to reach for uranus because it's a bag full of shit lol. sry for being rude but yikes @ op. i mean, doublelift's even watched clips of the vods and didn't notice anything.. so.

oh also, leena took off her really big, oversized, reaching mid-thigh hoodie, so she was in a tank top and leggings. op said her leggings are wet, that there's a wet patch but jesus fucking christ, do you think she wouldn't notice her pussy's sOPPiNG PiSS WeT? why wouldn't she wear her hoodie to cover her hooha? 3Head op, i'm telling you.

Edited by hirai

Posted

How come Alinity wasn't banned but Corinna was??

because twitch higher ups are horny dudes that want to keep her on the platform. alinity could call for a fourth reich and they wouldn't care as long as she shows off her body.

Posted

Wow that was uh disturbing.. 

Posted

she let her dog sniff her for so long wth is wrong with her
the thing is she couldve easily moved away right when it happened but she let it happen
anything for views and attention
:drool:

Posted

she let her dog sniff her for so long wth is wrong with her
the thing is she couldve easily moved away right when it happened but she let it happen
anything for views and attention
:drool:

So, I watched her explanation clip from her twitter page... her excuses are that she was "on her period and the pad was very thick so I couldn't feel my dog at first." Hmmmm BS?

Posted

So, I watched her explanation clip from her twitter page... her excuses are that she was "on her period and the pad was very thick so I couldn't feel my dog at first." Hmmmm BS?

she LITERALLY said "stopppp" right away?? HELLO

Posted

You claim she said "stop" right away but theres other clips of her ACTUALLY stopping her dog moment she sniffs her crotch vs what that other clips shows of the good 10secs of pushing her privates. She makes it into a joke of the clips I've seen of her "explaining" the whole event while laughing about it. She also allows her dog to openly hump her on stream. I can link a youtube video that talks about all her animals clips and how she basically exploiting her animals at this point for attention cus she knows it controversial.   

Posted

lol she purposely positions herself to allow her dog to sniff her and hump her on stream multiple times on different streams
its intentional

Posted

lol she purposely positions herself to allow her dog to sniff her and hump her on stream multiple times on different streamsits intentional

Right? She knows what she's doing. I've seen the supercut of all the times her dog has gotten up in her business. Either girl straight stanky and need to wash better or that dog is trained to do that for fun :doge:

Posted

Found a cute “twitter league egirl”  but noticed that her selfies seemed to be HEAVILY edited... like almost to the point where she looks scary. Did some scrolling to find older pics and she looks much cuter...

old pic: cute Caitlyn cosplay

new pic: yikes

234FC7D4-988B-4A83-9AF4-A02645D44E04.jpeg

DE713D4D-644F-43D3-A8CA-701DD2E8E143.jpeg

Posted

Found a cute “twitter league egirl”  but noticed that her selfies seemed to be HEAVILY edited... like almost to the point where she looks scary. Did some scrolling to find older pics and she looks much cuter...

old pic: cute Caitlyn cosplay

new pic: yikes

234FC7D4-988B-4A83-9AF4-A02645D44E04.jpeg

DE713D4D-644F-43D3-A8CA-701DD2E8E143.jpeg

she's so much cuter before, assuming it's unedited/edited very little. also, why's there an obsession with these joker looking lips? this belongs in the gangnam unnie thread tbh LOL.

Posted

lol she purposely positions herself to allow her dog to sniff her and hump her on stream multiple times on different streamsits intentional

I can only respond to one person but you guys misunderstood me :alpacaworry: i was referring to her excuse and how it was bullshit since she said "stoppp" so she felt it