• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

twitch Twitch egirls (and eboys)

2213 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Neither girl is a goody two shoes so defending one over the other is kind of dumb. Did anybody hear Sally’s side of the story? I’ve heard of Lindy doing things that are pretty fucking sus and pathetic as well, so her being the possible victim of one situation doesn’t mean that she’s to be coddled. And I haven’t seen anybody shit on Lindy, only people defending her lol...

While we're not saying Lindy is innocent, she appears to be the victim of Sally on several accounts, whether it was Sally bailing on her after flying cross country, or Sally seeking revenge by using Lindy's emote ideas. Even the info from Sally's mod ForeverfireSnsd says that Sally was in the wrong, and Lindy shouldn't have spread lies. 

Lindy has had her fair share of personal issues as well as shes had health problems which put her in and out of hospitals at times, shes far from innocent, but has changed for better a streamer. 

Based on everything above and what people have mentioned Sally has a lot more baggage and skeletons in the closet, so it appears to be lopsided in these conversations. If shes sending her mod/moles to this, obviously it has put a pimple on her "clean" image. 

Lindy1.jpg

Edited by IchigoMochi

Posted

While we're not saying Lindy is innocent, she appears to be the victim of Sally on several accounts, whether it was Sally bailing on her after flying cross country, or Sally seeking revenge by using Lindy's emote ideas. Even the info from Sally's mod ForeverfireSnsd says that Sally was in the wrong, and Lindy shouldn't have spread lies. 

Lindy has had her fair share of personal issues as well as shes had health problems which put her in and out of hospitals at times, shes far from innocent, but has changed for better a streamer. 

Based on everything above and what people have mentioned Sally has a lot more baggage and skeletons in the closet, so it appears to be lopsided in these conversations. If shes sending her mod/moles to this, obviously it has put a pimple on her "clean" image. 

Lindy1.jpg

Which posts are posted by her mods and/or moles? I’m a little bit confused here as I haven’t seen anybody defending Sally vehemently, and honestly, even without this forum, Sally already has a bad image because of other incidents. Again, I don’t like either girl, I just think that there’s no point in debating which one isn’t “worse” than the other because they’re both not good people/streamers based on their past actions. I’ve heard that Lindy has faked some illnesses (although this was through the grapevine; if anyone can confirm that would be great), which I think is worse than ditching somebody. I’m also quite sure that Lindy was already in LA for another event, and didn’t fly to Cali just to meet up with Sally.

Posted (edited)

Edited by 24.7fl.oz

Posted

Anyone else know of lol_thy on twitter? She apparently makes jewelry on etsy but looking into it they all seem like cheap pieces from aliexpress/other stores like it and she charges like $40-60 per necklace lmfao..

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

Honestly and sadly thats what a lot of etsy stores do, still doesen't make it right. Seeing even proplayers support her store...

I follow her and i noticed it as well, but i dont think calling her out on twitter will do anything, only get her friends attack you :( Sadly a lot of people are too lazy to search stuff like that online.

Posted

Anyone else know of lol_thy on twitter? She apparently makes jewelry on etsy but looking into it they all seem like cheap pieces from aliexpress/other stores like it and she charges like $40-60 per necklace lmfao..

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

it’s false advertising that she claims they’re “handmade.” i guess buying them off aliexpress putting new chains on them counts as handmaid lol. 

“from santa ana, ca” when reality they’re from another supplier probably from china

Posted

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

Oh wow I used to be mutuals with mina on her old account before it got deleted but never bothered to refollow her since she's gotten increasingly more obnoxious through the year. Guess she's started scamming people too? Her and karinerino are the definition of ABG egirls and abuse the hell out of the meitu jaw slimmer.

Posted

Oh wow I used to be mutuals with mina on her old account before it got deleted but never bothered to refollow her since she's gotten increasingly more obnoxious through the year. Guess she's started scamming people too? Her and karinerino are the definition of ABG egirls and abuse the hell out of the meitu jaw slimmer.

hi! Sorry, my first time replying so I’m not quite sure how to do this. 

That aside, I never knew that! I always thought karin looked a lot like herself since she posts pictures others have taken of her and stuff. 

Anyhow, have u guys seen this pic of henlojasmine? She deleted but I screenshotted when I first saw it. Looking like a final fantasy character. The editing is not good!!

CDAC649A-50A5-4DC3-A0F2-2F6EFC9198D8.jpeg

Posted

hi! Sorry, my first time replying so I’m not quite sure how to do this. 

That aside, I never knew that! I always thought karin looked a lot like herself since she posts pictures others have taken of her and stuff. 

Anyhow, have u guys seen this pic of henlojasmine? She deleted but I screenshotted when I first saw it. Looking like a final fantasy character. The editing is not good!!

CDAC649A-50A5-4DC3-A0F2-2F6EFC9198D8.jpeg

god damn that editing is horrendous LMFAOOO i feel like she edited her jacket's color too.. the face is just so obviously edited that it's laughable. speaking about karinerino i think she looks similar in person but this cosplay wig just ain't it..

Capture.thumb.PNG.63d064dda78f3b82fd9efc

Posted

god damn that editing is horrendous LMFAOOO i feel like she edited her jacket's color too.. the face is just so obviously edited that it's laughable. speaking about karinerino i think she looks similar in person but this cosplay wig just ain't it..

Capture.thumb.PNG.63d064dda78f3b82fd9efc

the wig + the thing on top makes her head look 2 times bigger than it is :/

Posted

Karin is cute and still recognizable with her selfies but she definitely edits her photos to make her forehead and jaw smaller and eyes bigger. I don't think she hides it though as she still retweets candids of her but I wouldn't completely trust the photos her friends post as her whole group use facetune a lot, I wouldn't put it past them to edit their friends faces as well. 

Photos from her

D9iPO_xUwAEhhky.thumb.JPG.727e191653b154

D1WAM3uU0AAGG-x.thumb.JPG.8b45aecd383862

versus photos from others

D_s0RR2U8AAe_ts.thumb.JPG.3d02e64c790c1a

D-_kdf0UcAAP2Lt.thumb.JPG.19e987ac1030f6

Posted

Karin is cute and still recognizable with her selfies but she definitely edits her photos to make her forehead and jaw smaller and eyes bigger. I don't think she hides it though as she still retweets candids of her but I wouldn't completely trust the photos her friends post as her whole group use facetune a lot, I wouldn't put it past them to edit their friends faces as well. 

Photos from her

first selfie looks like an alien bobblehead lol every feature being facetuned makes her entire face disproportionate 

Posted

Photos from her

that last natural pic looks gorgeous idk why she feels the need to edit

Posted

Yall always got to snitch 🙄 

I'm not experienced with etsy so correct me if I'm wrong but she says she's only making a $6 profit off of the $40 necklace that costs her $17 to make yet I highly doubt etsy is taking $17 in her sales but I guess she can charge whatever she wants since people will always buy. Unsurprisingly there's no mention from her or Karin about their facetune which was mentioned way more times than her overpriced jewelry lmao.

Posted

doubt it’s snitching when she probs lurks here herself or her own friends use this site to shit on others 😂 all her white knights and egirl friends defending her saying it’s because we’re cheap or can’t afford it or don’t understand the business. it’s etsy lol. anyways, the numbers don’t add up.. she states it takes her $11 for pieces, $7-9 for chains, and only makes $6 profit. where is the extra $14-16 based off those numbers? it’s not the consumer’s fault or people who talk about it here’s fault she makes such little profit off it lmao she’s dead silent about the facetuning tho 

Posted

Yall always got to snitch 🙄 

I'm not experienced with etsy so correct me if I'm wrong but she says she's only making a $6 profit off of the $40 necklace that costs her $17 to make yet I highly doubt etsy is taking $17 in her sales but I guess she can charge whatever she wants since people will always buy. Unsurprisingly there's no mention from her or Karin about their facetune which was mentioned way more times than her overpriced jewelry lmao.

i guess packaging/shipping?