• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

twitch Twitch egirls (and eboys)

2231 posts in this topic

Posted

HELLO MY FRIENDS. I have no where to post this because no subreddit is allowing it due to some bullshit rules, but I wasted 4 hours writing it. 

edit: I don't typically go on these forums so idk if this is welcome here but I kind of have to talk about myself a bit for context. I have floated around in high-elo for a while because I am kinda high-elo. No one knows who I am because I don't like letting people know who I am. But I know who everyone else is. I spend the majority of my league time boosting, buying unranked accounts and ranking them to diamond to sell, smurfing, trolling, etc. I'm seriously considering streaming and I get asked a ton why I haven't already. Idk it's cause i'm ugly lol, boring, don't think I'm good enough, etc. But if I ever do become a streamer, people will dig this up and this is what I'll be remembered by!

I would like to share my experience of getting Twitter brigaded by a bunch of e-girls, and Riot PERMABANNING for it. I don't use social media so I had absolutely no say in the matter. My friend (challenger, e-girl slayer, le redditor extraordinaire) convinced me that I should post this publicly because the only way I could possibly get my account back is if they were pressured publicly. Well that plan kind of failed cause I don't have a platform. BUT I would like to expose Riot for being the dogshit company that they are, and these retarded e-girls because apparently everyone including Riot is afraid of them. I'm beginning to think that e-girls are literally sucking Rioters cocks. 

The whole story:

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqt3kc?new_post=true 

TLDR; I saw an e-girl (Eluiu) I recognized in a normal game and my boyfriend flamed her for being boosted. The flame included "what e-boy boosted you", he found her twitch, twitter, etc and looked at legends.ai to see that she duos a fuck-ton with the same riven main on bunch of smurfs (hmm). Her twitch VODs show her duoing every single game and she deleted them right after this happened! I said joking things about "women in gaming" in a way that couldn't possibly get me banned. E-girl became offended and posted on twitter where it BLEW UP. Queue whiteknights + other angry e-girls. Three days later, I was permabanned. This is my chat log.

1. Game 1
  2. Pre-Game
  3. HIMECHAN uwu: hey sisters
  4. HIMECHAN uwu: gay fag0t here
  5. In-Game
  6. HIMECHAN uwu: its a egirl i recognize!
  7. HIMECHAN uwu: LMAO!
  8. HIMECHAN uwu: x
  9. HIMECHAN uwu: d
  10. HIMECHAN uwu: d
  11. HIMECHAN uwu: d
  12. HIMECHAN uwu: d
  13. HIMECHAN uwu: women in gaming
  14. HIMECHAN uwu: girl
  15. HIMECHAN uwu: flashes
  16. HIMECHAN uwu: at the ifrst sight of danger
  17. HIMECHAN uwu: women are just at good as video games as men
  18. HIMECHAN uwu: there is no evidence to suggest otherwise.
  19. HIMECHAN uwu: women do not just play female champions.
  20. HIMECHAN uwu: all women deserve their elo.
  21. HIMECHAN uwu: i am
  22. HIMECHAN uwu: a woman.
  23. HIMECHAN uwu: btw.
  24. HIMECHAN uwu: literally
  25. HIMECHAN uwu: a female.
  26. HIMECHAN uwu: i am
  27. Post-Game
  28. HIMECHAN uwu: AHAHAHAHAHAA
  29. HIMECHAN uwu: women
  30. HIMECHAN uwu: being a girl on the internet is incredibly difficult.
  31. HIMECHAN uwu: we all deserve our elo.
  32. HIMECHAN uwu: women's rights!

you forgot to mention in your TLDR that you were 14-day banned before... to me, the perma ban isn't that out of the question 

if these things were said to me i would have reported you as well, and i'm glad you got perma'd 

i know people say worse stuff, i've been told worse stuff too, but just because they weren't banned shouldn't mean no one should be banned. if anything riot needs to take the in game reports more seriously. 

Posted

edit: I don't typically go on these forums so idk if this is welcome here but I kind of have to talk about myself a bit for context. I have floated around in high-elo for a while because I am kinda high-elo. No one knows who I am because I don't like letting people know who I am. But I know who everyone else is. I spend the majority of my league time boosting, buying unranked accounts and ranking them to diamond to sell, smurfing, trolling, etc. I'm seriously considering streaming and I get asked a ton why I haven't already. Idk it's cause i'm ugly lol, boring, don't think I'm good enough, etc. But if I ever do become a streamer, people will dig this up and this is what I'll be remembered by!

a lot of different topics and views/angles are very welcome here. but it's really hard to understand exactly what you WANT even reading your wall of text. you want to "expose" riot or..... what...

i don't think you deserved the permaban, but if i understand you right, you don't even care about that account? so? what is the deal.. i just think it rubs people the wrong way when you create an account on a new site and the first post is a huge wall of text explaining how you and your bf exposed/made fun of a girl (with a rather small following) for being boosted and what not, showcasing your chatlogs which clearly is all memes and sarcasm and then edit your post to reenforce how youre kinda high-elo etc. i see that you apologized for the incident in the end of the wall of text, lol, which is good.

as an e-girl (xD LOL uwu) i just think we should support and encourage each other, as you said somewhere you have also been encountered with the same prejudice against girls in the gaming community, so it really fucking rubs me the wrong way when i see that you have the stomach to make fun of another girl. you should know how easily it is to take it personally and how it possibly can affect you emotionally.

Posted

HELLO MY FRIENDS. I have no where to post this because no subreddit is allowing it due to some bullshit rules, but I wasted 4 hours writing it. 

I would like to share my experience of getting Twitter brigaded by a bunch of e-girls, and Riot PERMABANNING for it. I don't use social media so I had absolutely no say in the matter. My friend (challenger, e-girl slayer, le redditor extraordinaire) convinced me that I should post this publicly because the only way I could possibly get my account back is if they were pressured publicly. Well that plan kind of failed cause I don't have a platform. BUT I would like to expose Riot for being the dogshit company that they are, and these retarded e-girls because apparently everyone including Riot is afraid of them. I'm beginning to think that e-girls are literally sucking Rioters cocks. 

The whole story:

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqt3kc?new_post=true 

TLDR; I saw an e-girl (Eluiu) I recognized in a normal game and my boyfriend flamed her for being boosted. The flame included "what e-boy boosted you", he found her twitch, twitter, etc and looked at legends.ai to see that she duos a fuck-ton with the same riven main on bunch of smurfs (hmm). Her twitch VODs show her duoing every single game and she deleted them right after this happened! I said joking things about "women in gaming" in a way that couldn't possibly get me banned. E-girl became offended and posted on twitter where it BLEW UP. Queue whiteknights + other angry e-girls. Three days later, I was permabanned. This is my chat log.

1. Game 1
  2. Pre-Game
  3. HIMECHAN uwu: hey sisters
  4. HIMECHAN uwu: gay fag0t here
  5. In-Game
  6. HIMECHAN uwu: its a egirl i recognize!
  7. HIMECHAN uwu: LMAO!
  8. HIMECHAN uwu: x
  9. HIMECHAN uwu: d
  10. HIMECHAN uwu: d
  11. HIMECHAN uwu: d
  12. HIMECHAN uwu: d
  13. HIMECHAN uwu: women in gaming
  14. HIMECHAN uwu: girl
  15. HIMECHAN uwu: flashes
  16. HIMECHAN uwu: at the ifrst sight of danger
  17. HIMECHAN uwu: women are just at good as video games as men
  18. HIMECHAN uwu: there is no evidence to suggest otherwise.
  19. HIMECHAN uwu: women do not just play female champions.
  20. HIMECHAN uwu: all women deserve their elo.
  21. HIMECHAN uwu: i am
  22. HIMECHAN uwu: a woman.
  23. HIMECHAN uwu: btw.
  24. HIMECHAN uwu: literally
  25. HIMECHAN uwu: a female.
  26. HIMECHAN uwu: i am
  27. Post-Game
  28. HIMECHAN uwu: AHAHAHAHAHAA
  29. HIMECHAN uwu: women
  30. HIMECHAN uwu: being a girl on the internet is incredibly difficult.
  31. HIMECHAN uwu: we all deserve our elo.
  32. HIMECHAN uwu: women's rights!

Yes, boosting is unfair. Yes, it is annoying. But while being fully aware that every female player gets targeted regardless of their deserved rank (you said you were a victim yourself), you went out of your way and did the exact same thing. You make no sense to me. It honestly doesn’t make you any better and this is why the League community is so toxic. 

Posted

Who still talks like that unless you're a tryhard 12 year old. Your boyfriend is just as disgusting as you and it's gross that you enable his behavior towards girls online. You're obviously one of those girls who think they're a special snowflake because they have half a brain big enough to click a mouse and punch a keyboard, unlike other girls who sit pretty and bat their eyelashes, right? I bet you're just salty because you aren't pretty enough to be boosted like the girls you attack, and you have to actually put in the work to get to their elo because your boyfriend is just as shit tier as you. Could you not grab a higher elo bf to ease the load on your heavy, skilled, high elo shoulders? Maybe you'd fucking loosen up then. Boohoo :( blame no one but your ugly face and your misogynistic attitude. I'm glad Riot banned you, it was rightfully deserved. Grow the fuck up and get better taste in men.

Posted

Also it isn't allowed to contact snowflakes on PULL. Just letting you know for future reference. 

Posted

Also it isn't allowed to contact snowflakes on PULL. Just letting you know for future reference. 

Good to know they can't cyber stalk us like they did with that girl lol that was creepy as hell 

Posted

"high elo" lolllll girl what is u doin

Posted

"high elo" lolllll girl what is u doin

what's funny is she's struggling in D4 LMAoOoOo

the only reason why her w/r is so inflated is bc she climbed from bronze

Posted

Yeah, I have no sympathy for HimechanUWU. You were being a piece of shit and got caught for it, so what do you want us to say? I don't see why you're trying to garner sympathy. Girls already get shit for being girls that play games! I legit get shit on by random people in my games just because I play support and I have a girly name.. So fucking what?! You should've left her alone, she didn't even say anything to you guys. So why did you keep harassing her? Exactly, you have no good reason. 

"Well that plan kind of failed cause I don't have a platform. BUT I would like to expose Riot for being the dogshit company that they are, and these retarded e-girls because apparently everyone including Riot is afraid of them." 

Expose them for what? For banning someone who was toxic and has the chat logs to prove it? What was the reasoning for your 14 day ban? Probably the same behavior you showed in those chat logs, huh? Get outta here with that lame shit. I like how you are trying to rip on e-girls, you sound salty as shit and the only thing you have going for you is your stats for this season on your OP.GG that you definitely inflated by duoing and playing from Bronze. Great job sweetie, hope you feel better. Grow up.

Posted

If you really did this, you should be ashamed. This is so “special uwu” that I thought I was transported back to middle school when girls would make fun of other girls for wearing pink. Jesus Christ.

Posted (edited)

Hello I'm still fairly unfamiliar with posting here since I'm most a lurker and every time I try to post things or reply it just messes up for me. I'm sorry if this was a very weird or sloppy format. 

There's another twitch streamer that is known to be an outright liar. She fakes being korean but she is full chinese. Sometimes she will say she's part chinese but she is full. There's way too much info on her floating around twitch between my friend groups now. She is known to copy and lie about everything. She claims her real full name is Yeona Hyon when it's Carina Elizabeth Ho. The most ironic part is she stole health issues from another small streamer (the same small streamer yougelly stole her emote and theme from lmao this girl cannot catch a break). She had a really well off supporter donating to her constantly last year but he got tired of her shit and left. She then shit talked both him and the girl he was dating whom is another streamer. She even tried to witch hunt the girl on stream. She has gotten about 50k from him and another 10k from her other mod who also left her recently. I did some digging and went around asking people who knew her when she was younger before she started catfishing more. They confirmed that everything was a lie. She has no known health issues other than her starving herself, she was not raised poor and abused as she was raised well off in the second most richest part of vancouver in a 2 million dollar home (they even showed the house and address but I will not leak the address as it can put her in danger), she is a known extreme koreaboo which is why she tries to pass off as a korean, and she a known money hungry clout chaser. I've spoken to the small streamer that she stole her health issues from and the streamer knows about all of this as well, but theres nothing she could really do about it. As for the supporter that donated 50k to Carina, Carina even said that he owed debts to her when he never agreed to it. She would make bets and say "if i win this fortnite game, you owe me -insert amount of money-". The supporter told me that she was completely serious when she sent a paypal money request of 75k. In the end even when she was shit talking him she told everyone he owed her 1 million dollars and his penthouse in LA. I have some screenshots to provide if this all seems too crazy for you guys (its outrageous to me..) but I think the other small streamers that are affected from her actions deserve for people to know about this girl and her true intentions. Now she is trying to cover everything she's done by faking an innocent wholesome image with the small streamer's health issues. She has kissed up and gotten mildly close to Jaime and Celine for them to host her and be on her side. As for the other mod who donated about 10k to her, he has supported her so much for 3 years yet she lied and made him out to be a creep when in reality he is one of the nicest people I've met. She used the girl that she stole the health issues from as a scape goat when a discord server refused to kick him from. She told everyone that the server refused to kick him was because he donated to the girl and that they worshipped her. (lmao what a load of shit) 

TLDR: Money/attention hungry liar.

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/yeonari
Twitter: https://twitter.com/yeonari_
This is a list of some of the things shes done that a different girl wrote up just to sum some of it up 
56400463_909054549427876_265266444445417

Paypal money request :
Screen_Shot_2019-03-19_at_6.56.55_PM-1.p

Her claiming the supporter owes a debt to her when she saw him donate to another streamer
debty.thumb.jpg.957b837b222257235b9a978e

Her claiming to have one of the small streamer's health issues:
ym.thumb.png.92eef4ef53e4440aacdec1af75b

Her 2 mil. house with her address censored :
BeautyPlus_20190608183659149_save.thumb.

Clip of her being genuinely toxic and trying to lie about not saying it after: 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d8Auykh-eKvPgK0XmN3iGmNZoSZqytAf/view 

I wish I could provide proof of her real name but she deleted the ss of her passport showing her real name before anyone could ss it sorry guys. This is as much as I can provide.

Edited by xtamago
Needed to add an image and fix censorship

Posted

Hello I'm still fairly unfamiliar with posting here since I'm most a lurker and every time I try to post things or reply it just messes up for me. I'm sorry if this was a very weird or sloppy format. 

There's another twitch streamer that is known to be an outright liar. She fakes being korean but she is full chinese. Sometimes she will say she's part chinese but she is full. There's way too much info on her floating around twitch between my friend groups now. She is known to copy and lie about everything. She claims her real full name is Yeona Hyon when it's Carina Elizabeth Ho. The most ironic part is she stole health issues from another small streamer (the same small streamer yougelly stole her emote and theme from lmao this girl cannot catch a break). She had a really well off supporter donating to her constantly last year but he got tired of her shit and left. She then shit talked both him and the girl he was dating whom is another streamer. She even tried to witch hunt the girl on stream. She has gotten about 50k from him and another 10k from her other mod who also left her recently. I did some digging and went around asking people who knew her when she was younger before she started catfishing more. They confirmed that everything was a lie. She has no known health issues other than her starving herself, she was not raised poor and abused as she was raised well off in the second most richest part of vancouver in a 2 million dollar home (they even showed the house and address but I will not leak the address as it can put her in danger), she is a known extreme koreaboo which is why she tries to pass off as a korean, and she a known money hungry clout chaser. I've spoken to the small streamer that she stole her health issues from and the streamer knows about all of this as well, but theres nothing she could really do about it. As for the supporter that donated 50k to Carina, Carina even said that he owed debts to her when he never agreed to it. She would make bets and say "if i win this fortnite game, you owe me -insert amount of money-". The supporter told me that she was completely serious when she sent a paypal money request of 75k. In the end even when she was shit talking him she told everyone he owed her 1 million dollars and his penthouse in LA. I have some screenshots to provide if this all seems too crazy for you guys (its outrageous to me..) but I think the other small streamers that are affected from her actions deserve for people to know about this girl and her true intentions. Now she is trying to cover everything she's done by faking an innocent wholesome image with the small streamer's health issues. She has kissed up and gotten mildly close to Jaime and Celine for them to host her and be on her side. As for the other mod who donated about 10k to her, he has supported her so much for 3 years yet she lied and made him out to be a creep when in reality he is one of the nicest people I've met. She used the girl that she stole the health issues from as a scape goat when a discord server refused to kick him from. She told everyone that the server refused to kick him was because he donated to the girl and that they worshipped her. (lmao what a load of shit) 

TLDR: Money/attention hungry liar.

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/yeonari
Twitter: https://twitter.com/yeonari_
This is a list of some of the things shes done that a different girl wrote up just to sum some of it up 
56400463_909054549427876_265266444445417

Paypal money request :
Screen_Shot_2019-03-19_at_6.56.55_PM-1.p

Her claiming the supporter owes a debt to her when she saw him donate to another streamer
debty.thumb.jpg.957b837b222257235b9a978e

Her claiming to have one of the small streamer's health issues:
ym.thumb.png.92eef4ef53e4440aacdec1af75b

Her 2 mil. house with her address censored :
BeautyPlus_20190608183659149_save.thumb.

Clip of her being genuinely toxic and trying to lie about not saying it after: 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d8Auykh-eKvPgK0XmN3iGmNZoSZqytAf/view 

I wish I could provide proof of her real name but she deleted the ss of her passport showing her real name before anyone could ss it sorry guys. This is as much as I can provide.

finally some goddamn tea on this girl lol it’s so obvious she isn’t korean and all she does on stream is stare at herself and pander to her thirsty viewers. how old is carina anyway?? she must be out of her mind for requesting 75k on paypal over fortnite ‘bets’  expose her.