• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

twitch Twitch egirls (and eboys)

2213 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry my replies keep taking me back to my old post and i keep losing what i typed here fml. im new and pretty confused on how threads work. i just know that smexy tried to take kiisumii's bf for more than half a year. kiisumii tried to talk to her multiple times and asking her to back off but she kept replying with things like "sorry dude not my fault " or "sucks to suck" type of replies. kiisumii is on the stranger side though. she has this tendency where shes very obsessive and likes to stalk and befriend her enemies (any girl who tries to get close to her bf). so she is still friends and lurks in smexy's chat to keep an eye on her. either way shame on her bf for being thirsty back to smexy and shame on smexy. i have no respect for anyone that targets a taken person.

im not very familiar about kiisumii so i didn't know about that, very shocked wow (but then again.. in middle and high school, she would play around with some guys). do you have any proof on her trying to flirt with kiisumii's bf?  O: because on their twitter they seem very friendly to one another. also in the same stream i linked, apparently she said something like she's not interested in dating, can't love, etc..??? 

Posted (edited)

I only know this from a small group of friends, I can't leak the screenshots since it shows the break downs kiisumii has and I would feel pretty bad about it since its not my place but more of kiisumii's. kiisumii likes to stay friendly and completely fine in public but thats just her way of being her enemy's friend which is a bit two faced. but yeah sorry i cant provide the proof of screenshots :(

Edited by xtamago
threads are still confusing me

Posted

Sorry, may be off topic, but can anyone update me on whats been happening with Janet in the OfflineTV house?

Posted

Leena Xu

Other than obvious breast implants, what else has she done? She just looks so different in multiple photos, tagged by others / posted herself.

IMG_0895.JPG

IMG_0896.JPG

IMG_0897.JPG

IMG_0898.JPG

IMG_0900.JPG

IMG_0901.JPG

Posted

Hello, new here but I got some tea on Rekkles, not really the hot one because some people already know about him.

He is, sorry for the word, a pretty big fuckboy. He doesn't have a girlfriend, so he's not a cheater. 

So basically, he is pretty known to sleeping with a lot of egirls (for example Proxyfox) but it's also nothing new that he is a fuckboy if you do a little bit of research. He invited a friend of my friend to eat in a fancy restaurant and then asked her to go to a hotel with her, in which she declined after they had been texting for a while. Basically shoved her off after this and never texted with her again and straight up ignored her. Maybe because he slept with Proxyfox, he now has genital herpes as well? Who knows.

Posted

you guys hear about super metroid (league personality/vi main) being a pedophile? yikesssssss

Posted

Every see iGumDrop, I seriously cringe. I'm not trying to be too rude but, I don't really like her. She reminds me of a second lilypichu, but I just dislike how she does some things. Also, what makes Pokimane such a hot topic on here? I haven't ever watched her but I heard shes the "queen of e-grills" on twitch. 

Posted

you guys hear about super metroid (league personality/vi main) being a pedophile? yikesssssss

fuuuck i missed it, her twitter's private and the tweet's deleted :( anyone got the tweet saved?

Posted

Hyoon shops her pics a lot but as far as i know she's actually a genuinely sweet girl. Imo she's still super cute irl, so i dont really understand why she heavily edits her photos so much.

My friends know Leena, they didn't says much except that she was pretty cool and nice. 

Doesn't Leena edit and get surgery too?

IMG_0895.JPG

IMG_0896.JPG

IMG_0897.JPG

IMG_0898.JPG

IMG_0900.JPG

IMG_0901.JPG

Hyoon shops her pics a lot but as far as i know she's actually a genuinely sweet girl. Imo she's still super cute irl, so i dont really understand why she heavily edits her photos so much.

My friends know Leena, they didn't says much except that she was pretty cool and nice. 

Pretty sure Leena got surgery, she also heavily edits her photos 

IMG_0895.JPG

IMG_0896.JPG

IMG_0897.JPG

IMG_0898.JPG

IMG_0900.JPG

IMG_0901.JPG

Posted

Figured I'd give some info since I always lurk. Let me know if images do not work! This platform is unfamiliar.

Regarding SuperMetroid:
TwitLonger: https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqt12l

1.PNG

Posted

Hello, new here but I got some tea on Rekkles, not really the hot one because some people already know about him.

He is, sorry for the word, a pretty big fuckboy. He doesn't have a girlfriend, so he's not a cheater. 

So basically, he is pretty known to sleeping with a lot of egirls (for example Proxyfox) but it's also nothing new that he is a fuckboy if you do a little bit of research. He invited a friend of my friend to eat in a fancy restaurant and then asked her to go to a hotel with her, in which she declined after they had been texting for a while. Basically shoved her off after this and never texted with her again and straight up ignored her. Maybe because he slept with Proxyfox, he now has genital herpes as well? Who knows.

You could say he really is... RECKLESS :harharplz:

Posted (edited)

i really don't fucking understand what you are trying to communicate? you literally come to this website to get some pity and so we can cause a PUBLIC STORM so you can get your fucking account back? lol.

i'm in no way defending riot. reading the chat logs it just seems like you were being really ironic/sarcastic about it. if i were the other person i would've felt like you were making fun of me.

Edited by systemkollaps
formatting issues.

Posted

HELLO MY FRIENDS. I have no where to post this because no subreddit is allowing it due to some bullshit rules, but I wasted 4 hours writing it. 

edit: I don't typically go on these forums so idk if this is welcome here but I kind of have to talk about myself a bit for context. I have floated around in high-elo for a while because I am kinda high-elo. No one knows who I am because I don't like letting people know who I am. But I know who everyone else is. I spend the majority of my league time boosting, buying unranked accounts and ranking them to diamond to sell, smurfing, trolling, etc. I'm seriously considering streaming and I get asked a ton why I haven't already. Idk it's cause i'm ugly lol, boring, don't think I'm good enough, etc. But if I ever do become a streamer, people will dig this up and this is what I'll be remembered by!

I would like to share my experience of getting Twitter brigaded by a bunch of e-girls, and Riot PERMABANNING for it. I don't use social media so I had absolutely no say in the matter. My friend (challenger, e-girl slayer, le redditor extraordinaire) convinced me that I should post this publicly because the only way I could possibly get my account back is if they were pressured publicly. Well that plan kind of failed cause I don't have a platform. BUT I would like to expose Riot for being the dogshit company that they are, and these retarded e-girls because apparently everyone including Riot is afraid of them. I'm beginning to think that e-girls are literally sucking Rioters cocks. 

The whole story:

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqt3kc?new_post=true 

TLDR; I saw an e-girl (Eluiu) I recognized in a normal game and my boyfriend flamed her for being boosted. The flame included "what e-boy boosted you", he found her twitch, twitter, etc and looked at legends.ai to see that she duos a fuck-ton with the same riven main on bunch of smurfs (hmm). Her twitch VODs show her duoing every single game and she deleted them right after this happened! I said joking things about "women in gaming" in a way that couldn't possibly get me banned. E-girl became offended and posted on twitter where it BLEW UP. Queue whiteknights + other angry e-girls. Three days later, I was permabanned. This is my chat log.

1. Game 1
  2. Pre-Game
  3. HIMECHAN uwu: hey sisters
  4. HIMECHAN uwu: gay fag0t here
  5. In-Game
  6. HIMECHAN uwu: its a egirl i recognize!
  7. HIMECHAN uwu: LMAO!
  8. HIMECHAN uwu: x
  9. HIMECHAN uwu: d
  10. HIMECHAN uwu: d
  11. HIMECHAN uwu: d
  12. HIMECHAN uwu: d
  13. HIMECHAN uwu: women in gaming
  14. HIMECHAN uwu: girl
  15. HIMECHAN uwu: flashes
  16. HIMECHAN uwu: at the ifrst sight of danger
  17. HIMECHAN uwu: women are just at good as video games as men
  18. HIMECHAN uwu: there is no evidence to suggest otherwise.
  19. HIMECHAN uwu: women do not just play female champions.
  20. HIMECHAN uwu: all women deserve their elo.
  21. HIMECHAN uwu: i am
  22. HIMECHAN uwu: a woman.
  23. HIMECHAN uwu: btw.
  24. HIMECHAN uwu: literally
  25. HIMECHAN uwu: a female.
  26. HIMECHAN uwu: i am
  27. Post-Game
  28. HIMECHAN uwu: AHAHAHAHAHAA
  29. HIMECHAN uwu: women
  30. HIMECHAN uwu: being a girl on the internet is incredibly difficult.
  31. HIMECHAN uwu: we all deserve our elo.
  32. HIMECHAN uwu: women's rights!

i mean... i agree that you didn't deserve the perma but you do kinda sound like an asshole lol, i know that you're kidding/sarcastic because you obviously play "girl champs" but still

i would never defend riot though and i agree that their system of who gets banned is absolutely trash. in this situation i don't think you deserve to be banned seeing as some players have said really explicit things to me ingame (i play egirl champs too lol), either sexual or misogynistic, and not gotten punished so idk why this would get you perma'd

Posted

HELLO MY FRIENDS. I have no where to post this because no subreddit is allowing it due to some bullshit rules, but I wasted 4 hours writing it. 

edit: I don't typically go on these forums so idk if this is welcome here but I kind of have to talk about myself a bit for context. I have floated around in high-elo for a while because I am kinda high-elo. No one knows who I am because I don't like letting people know who I am. But I know who everyone else is. I spend the majority of my league time boosting, buying unranked accounts and ranking them to diamond to sell, smurfing, trolling, etc. I'm seriously considering streaming and I get asked a ton why I haven't already. Idk it's cause i'm ugly lol, boring, don't think I'm good enough, etc. But if I ever do become a streamer, people will dig this up and this is what I'll be remembered by!

I would like to share my experience of getting Twitter brigaded by a bunch of e-girls, and Riot PERMABANNING for it. I don't use social media so I had absolutely no say in the matter. My friend (challenger, e-girl slayer, le redditor extraordinaire) convinced me that I should post this publicly because the only way I could possibly get my account back is if they were pressured publicly. Well that plan kind of failed cause I don't have a platform. BUT I would like to expose Riot for being the dogshit company that they are, and these retarded e-girls because apparently everyone including Riot is afraid of them. I'm beginning to think that e-girls are literally sucking Rioters cocks. 

The whole story:

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqt3kc?new_post=true 

TLDR; I saw an e-girl (Eluiu) I recognized in a normal game and my boyfriend flamed her for being boosted. The flame included "what e-boy boosted you", he found her twitch, twitter, etc and looked at legends.ai to see that she duos a fuck-ton with the same riven main on bunch of smurfs (hmm). Her twitch VODs show her duoing every single game and she deleted them right after this happened! I said joking things about "women in gaming" in a way that couldn't possibly get me banned. E-girl became offended and posted on twitter where it BLEW UP. Queue whiteknights + other angry e-girls. Three days later, I was permabanned. This is my chat log.

1. Game 1
  2. Pre-Game
  3. HIMECHAN uwu: hey sisters
  4. HIMECHAN uwu: gay fag0t here
  5. In-Game
  6. HIMECHAN uwu: its a egirl i recognize!
  7. HIMECHAN uwu: LMAO!
  8. HIMECHAN uwu: x
  9. HIMECHAN uwu: d
  10. HIMECHAN uwu: d
  11. HIMECHAN uwu: d
  12. HIMECHAN uwu: d
  13. HIMECHAN uwu: women in gaming
  14. HIMECHAN uwu: girl
  15. HIMECHAN uwu: flashes
  16. HIMECHAN uwu: at the ifrst sight of danger
  17. HIMECHAN uwu: women are just at good as video games as men
  18. HIMECHAN uwu: there is no evidence to suggest otherwise.
  19. HIMECHAN uwu: women do not just play female champions.
  20. HIMECHAN uwu: all women deserve their elo.
  21. HIMECHAN uwu: i am
  22. HIMECHAN uwu: a woman.
  23. HIMECHAN uwu: btw.
  24. HIMECHAN uwu: literally
  25. HIMECHAN uwu: a female.
  26. HIMECHAN uwu: i am
  27. Post-Game
  28. HIMECHAN uwu: AHAHAHAHAHAA
  29. HIMECHAN uwu: women
  30. HIMECHAN uwu: being a girl on the internet is incredibly difficult.
  31. HIMECHAN uwu: we all deserve our elo.
  32. HIMECHAN uwu: women's rights!

While I think perma banning might have been too harsh this feels really hate fueled to me?? She barely has 2k followers on twitter and 400 on twitch yet you and your bf went out of your way to find her social media/stats to "flame her". For all she knew you could have been a guy so saying "I'm a girl btw" with the sarcastic sounding "womens rights!" doesn't make it any better. Regardless if she was boosted (which still isn't okay) your chat was unnecessary and just really toxic. 

Posted (edited)

It is known that normal ingame reports go straight to trashcan and only those who are part of League Partner Program or somehow else gain publicity can get players banned. Have you tried to post in livestreamfails as if this was brigaded by streamers it could gain some traction if names are dropped. Of course it can backfire as chatlog shows you being toxic.

Edited by kimsi
typos etc.