• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

twitch Twitch egirls (and eboys)

2682 posts in this topic

Posted

This girl is so fucking fake lmaooo all her pics are so edited. And the sad thing is people literally believe that it's how she looks like lmaoo boys can be so stupid sometimes. Calling her editings "cosplay" lol, she buys herself a blue jacket and a hat and calls it KDA akali cosplay XDD she is so cringe idk how people can actually believe her. And the most sad part is , that she KNOWS that she isn't pretty enough without all the editing. She can't even stream with a cam because she knows people will see her real face.

( there is another girll named henloyasmine on instagram , she is the same. she tries to be like ehri. edits her face and calls it cosplay and people actually believe that its her face, but she looks different on every single picture LMAO and when she streams, she always wears big glasses and no makeup so she can say that she looks different because of that lmaoa it's so ridiculous. )

fgddfgertet.thumb.JPG.25b19b34bccaf195a3

just see yourself.

gggghj.JPG

D4nqPCMW4AAk9GR.jpg

She looks completely different from pics to IRL. Even her makeup looks different holy cow

Posted

mayhaps she just needs a webcam that was made in the last decade 9_9

Posted

Yo, to be fair, Jessica's only positive is that she is consistently open and honest about her photoshopping and editing the bejesus out of her photos and the fact that shes incredibly insecure about her looks. She'll personally reply to public comments on her Instagram that state otherwise.

So, realistically, that's not one of the things that are steadily propelling Ehri to little snowflake status - Her other actions and overall behavior are.

I feel like this is a terrible way to go about your insecurities... I can tell she's a very insecure person and yeah, good on her for admitting she edits the shit out of her photos but I can't imagine what that's doing to her self image. She's getting the validation from her edited face so that's just going to make her hate her real face even more. I can kind of relate but I refuse to edit my photos bc of this, I would'nt want to make myself even more insecure... also her bad attitude is probably her just projecting self hate 🤷🏻‍♀️ it's like self deprecating humor but... not

Posted (edited)

This girl is so fucking fake lmaooo all her pics are so edited. And the sad thing is people literally believe that it's how she looks like lmaoo boys can be so stupid sometimes. Calling her editings "cosplay" lol, she buys herself a blue jacket and a hat and calls it KDA akali cosplay XDD she is so cringe idk how people can actually believe her. And the most sad part is , that she KNOWS that she isn't pretty enough without all the editing. She can't even stream with a cam because she knows people will see her real face.

( there is another girll named henloyasmine on instagram , she is the same. she tries to be like ehri. edits her face and calls it cosplay and people actually believe that its her face, but she looks different on every single picture LMAO and when she streams, she always wears big glasses and no makeup so she can say that she looks different because of that lmaoa it's so ridiculous. )

fgddfgertet.thumb.JPG.25b19b34bccaf195a3

just see yourself.

gggghj.JPG

D4nqPCMW4AAk9GR.jpg

i totally agree with you. she's also pretty mean on her twitter and "bashes" other people for picking lux etc. not to be mean but i think she just wants everyone to think that she's "special", "edgy" and "different". but maybe that's just an online persona...

Unbenannt.JPG

Unbenannt.JPG

Edited by Alessa

Posted

mayhaps she just needs a webcam that was made in the last decade 9_9

I dont think a better webcam quality makes your face shape smaller , your eyes longer and your lips bigger :D

Posted (edited)

She's a twit who everyone in the EU league community thought was a catfish because of how incredibly LQ her selfies used to be. Now that she's gotten an upgraded phone with a nicer camera she's tried to finally reach her acclaim as a pale uwu animu waifu egirl

Somehow her Patreon has 74 Patrons when all she more than likely does is post thigh pics. Must be nice to get paid for doing bare minimum effort

Recently she got into some "catfish-accusations" which you can see on the screenshot i attached. Her followers defended her. She then posts a video (https://twitter.com/Kyaandere/status/1120781544145203202) of herself to "proof" that she's not a catfish and that she's not insecure about her looks. I saw her in real life once and i can say she does indeed not look 100% like on her pictures but yeah idk maybe it's just the angle like she states on her tweet...

Unbenannt.PNG

Edited by Alessa
i can't typeeee

Posted

Recently she got into some "catfish-accusations" which you can see on the screenshot i attached. Her followers defended her. She then posts a video (https://twitter.com/Kyaandere/status/1120781544145203202) of herself to "proof" that she's not a catfish and that she's not insecure about her looks. I saw her in real life once and i can say she does indeed not look 100% like on her pictures but yeah idk maybe it's just the angle like she states on her tweet...

Unbenannt.PNG

Her twitter profile looks like a generic e-girl pic. Super closeup and with facetune

I saw the vid she posted as "proof" but it was also super closeup and in dark lighting

Why not just re-post that twitch streaming vid on the right

Posted

Unbenannt.PNG

This dude got obliterated because honestly between these two pics? Maybe the only difference I see is that her face is a little longer and her nose is a bit different.

She obviously edits her pics with blurs, brightness, filters, etc. but she does NOT abuse it like certain other girls (cough cough EHRI cough cough JAIME) 

Posted

This dude got obliterated because honestly between these two pics? Maybe the only difference I see is that her face is a little longer and her nose is a bit different.

She obviously edits her pics with blurs, brightness, filters, etc. but she does NOT abuse it like certain other girls (cough cough EHRI cough cough JAIME) 

These type of guys feel the need to take girls swimming on first date to make sure they dont 'catfish' with make up

Posted

These type of guys feel the need to take girls swimming on first date to make sure they dont 'catfish' with make up

Whats with waterproof Make-up? 

Posted

https://twitter.com/Twitch/status/1123633261828296706 

How many E-girls and E-boys do we spy? 

Also I wonder why Twitch started to do this for the month of May? I genuinely hope they keep this trend up by doing it during Latinx Heritage Month & Native American Heritage month

Posted (edited)

How would you describe an 'e-girl'

I gotchu fam:

E-girl_Bingo_2.thumb.PNG.44cb246abe17618

If you (or subject in question) hits Bingo

(0-1) Basic Bitch/Prob Not an E-girl

(2-5) Congratulations! Twitch will be E-mailing your Partner status any day now.

(6-8) Full Blown E-Thot

(9-10) Pokimane

Edited by Friedjustice

Posted

Aight guys since the guy is streamer i figured posting this on this thread is fine.

A league proplayer/streamer tweeting that breaking up sucks because he just got out of relationship which lasted 3years. Total pity party down in the comments. Break up reason- he doesent want to be in committed relationship anymore and wants time for himself and shortly after the gf finds out that he has been cheating on him since march.

(long post but not sure how to crop on phone)

2C8C96B0-4784-496D-B1A8-3B9FEEF2F83B.thuB8BD0550-B08C-42DA-BE6A-7C790E1EF3C3.thu78DC1089-DCAD-4C6F-8A88-F20AE13A88C7.thuA1C7FDF5-1A1B-4455-831C-072A9D671927.thu90DACFA2-F707-4F19-B3D5-0D90ED318A70.thu867A4C0D-9C0B-4BEA-826D-C44BABE3C353.thu

Posted

Aight guys since the guy is streamer i figured posting this on this thread is fine.

A league proplayer/streamer tweeting that breaking up sucks because he just got out of relationship which lasted 3years. Total pity party down in the comments. Break up reason- he doesent want to be in committed relationship anymore and wants time for himself and shortly after the gf finds out that he has been cheating on him since march.

(long post but not sure how to crop on phone)

2C8C96B0-4784-496D-B1A8-3B9FEEF2F83B.thuB8BD0550-B08C-42DA-BE6A-7C790E1EF3C3.thu78DC1089-DCAD-4C6F-8A88-F20AE13A88C7.thuA1C7FDF5-1A1B-4455-831C-072A9D671927.thu90DACFA2-F707-4F19-B3D5-0D90ED318A70.thu867A4C0D-9C0B-4BEA-826D-C44BABE3C353.thu

Ugly nerds out here dating instagram models and still trying to cheat on them. What a world.