• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

twitch Twitch egirls (and eboys)

2615 posts in this topic

Posted

dude i feel the exact same way. i started playing in season 1 and have been diamond since season 2. i don't use a "girly" name on anything and don't go around bragging about having a vagina. i don't try to "gain clout" with higher elo guys to get free shit/boosted. i just get automatically branded by strangers as an "egirl" because of the champs i play. i'm too old to even be caring about this kind of stuff honestly but it's still annoying. it makes me feel bad about myself being a stereotype (girls can only play supports). i was browsing some "egirl" accounts on twitter one day (boy do i regret it) and saw this banger of a post

https://twitter.com/odysseysona/status/1081479523944718336

and was just thoroughly disgusted. i know it says "don't take this seriously" but this is ACTUALLY what girls are doing these days, holy shit. when i was 16 i was watching arthur on PBS kids after school, jesus. kids these days, am i right

Lol... I know this girl and her friend princess onyx or whatever. They’re actually elo chasers so even if it’s a joke post theres truth in it. My friend was on the girl who wrote that tweet’s discord server and every day she would ask her server if they would duo with her/carry her out of silver/gold/plat. He said she would always post selfies of her but she was like 16 (that was in 2016). Lonely guys really fall for that egirlfriend persona. 

Posted (edited)

does anyone know anything about kyandere? who she is and how she got popular? or whatever? her name seems familiar to me but idk

I am sorry for jumping into conclusions and assumed things. 

Edited by escoupsito

Posted (edited)

damn guys, found new e-girl drama for you. Hillarious and terrifying to watch.

https://twitter.com/odysseysona/status/1120089361725263872 

https://twitter.com/princess_onyx/status/1120039824809873408

Really shows how LoL Twitch community is... Damn. Wonder if any e-girls like Pokimane done something similar ?

she got popular due her uwu selfies and that she is in fact dating an european pro player.  her parents seem to have a good amount of money that's why she can wear balenciaga while being a student. i think her drawings boosted her followers a lot too.

girls who go by that waifu image seem to be very popular in the scene - at least in europe. 

tbh i find her cringe as fuck. she tries to force uwu-image too hard. 

Edited by behttie

Posted

I want to chime in with my two cents on why I think a lot of girls tend to lean towards support/'girly champs'. Its not innate with female gamers to want to play supportive roles, it's an issue with sexist gaming culture.

Gaming is unfortunately, still pretty much a boy's club. When a girl plays a game, there's this unspoken rule that it isn't her domain so she's most likely to be shoe horned into the leftover role, which more often than not is support. 

Like how many guys have you played with that insist on auto locking mid/top/jungle/riven/zed whatever? No one wants support, it's not flashy enough. 

I just hate how support is often seen as the skilless role because it's not. Any good adc main will tell you the quality of their supports make or break their lane. A mediocre adc can do amazingly if a fantastic support spoon feeds them kills, while a terrible support can render even a decent adc useless. 

I have met many people (guys and girls) who solo queued their way up by playing traditional 'e-girl' supports and they are amazing players. Playing a 'girly' champ or role should NOT discredit your achievements or skills. And girls who attack janna/lux/lulu players for 'fufilling the stereotype' are wrong. If you're only playing non-traditonal roles to prove a point and not because you actually enjoy it, you're still being dictated by people's expectations of you as a girl. Feminism is about having a choice to do whatever you want, regardless of what society expects from you. 

I mostly agree with ur opinion on why females play "mostly" support and I'm fine with girls maining Support, if they have fun, just go for it but
there are alot of other supportive champs like pyke, braum, taric who are top tier so why only "press E champs" like Lulu, Janna and Nami?

I mean, yes, alot girls play these "noskill press one spell champs" but there are also guys who play these champions.
I'm Adc main and you can guess the gender of ur support in SoloQ like 90% of the time. And that doesnt mean that girls play bad. Infact I played with alot of girl supporters who dorminated and carried my lane but never with "nonegirly champs".

Still wanna know why its so common to play lulu, janna, sona ,nami. soraka, lux as an egirl and not top tier supps like braum, pyke,brand , galio.

Posted

I mostly agree with ur opinion on why females play "mostly" support and I'm fine with girls maining Support, if they have fun, just go for it butthere are alot of other supportive champs like pyke, braum, taric who are top tier so why only "press E champs" like Lulu, Janna and Nami?

I mean, yes, alot girls play these "noskill press one spell champs" but there are also guys who play these champions.
I'm Adc main and you can guess the gender of ur support in SoloQ like 90% of the time. And that doesnt mean that girls play bad. Infact I played with alot of girl supporters who dorminated and carried my lane but never with "nonegirly champs".

Still wanna know why its so common to play lulu, janna, sona ,nami. soraka, lux as an egirl and not top tier supps like braum, pyke,brand , galio.

Those are chosen by egirls (not girls that play support role) because they are easy to play, they have kits that allow to keep the person that's boosting them or their adc to stay alive for longer also they are cute looking champions so I guess they first of all appeal to the egirl and in some way help to   portray the uwu Im a girl that needs help image in game 

Posted

I mostly agree with ur opinion on why females play "mostly" support and I'm fine with girls maining Support, if they have fun, just go for it butthere are alot of other supportive champs like pyke, braum, taric who are top tier so why only "press E champs" like Lulu, Janna and Nami?

perhaps because they are cute? Maybe they just enjoy the kit? 

its easy to be useful with ardent supports with minimum effort. But there is definitely difference between good „egirl“ support and a bad one.

Maybe girls like to stay behind and boost up their teammates rather than jumping in and hoping team follows? 

Posted

she got popular due her uwu selfies and that she is in fact dating an european pro player.  her parents seem to have a good amount of money that's why she can wear balenciaga while being a student. i think her drawings boosted her followers a lot too.

girls who go by that waifu image seem to be very popular in the scene - at least in europe. 

I got popular because of my pictures yes but me dating pro player has nothing to do with my popularity since I had already same followers as him when we started dating / passed his quite fast,

My parents don’t support me financially(personal reasons I don’t want to go into publicly) also i don’t own Balenciaga it’s vetements and I bought them on sale 😐, before I made money solely off drawing but now I do patreon instead.

Posted

I got popular because of my pictures yes but me dating pro player has nothing to do with my popularity since I had already same followers as him when we started dating / passed his quite fast,

My parents don’t support me financially(personal reasons I don’t want to go into publicly) also i don’t own Balenciaga it’s vetements and I bought them on sale 😐, before I made money solely off drawing but now I do patreon instead.

Yeah I don't see why people jump to conclusions pretty fast on this site. This is how we gained reputation as jealous bitches.

If you wanna post uwu selfies then go ahead.

It does make sense a lot of people won't respect that, but I don't see a problem with it personally. Making money off people who know what they are buying is fine isn't it? It's hardly scamming if you post pictures of yourself. Thighs or a face or even lewd content, no one should care as long as you don't lie, or steal content, or scam people.

I do feel like often girls around here a bit bitter - not as much as people claim when they find this page but enough, over the silliest things sometimes. There's a lot of pretty girls and a lot of them use their looks one way or another, it's not a reason to attack them.

However, this is just a discussion thread, it's not a diss thread or whatever. Don't think you need to take it to heart a lot, the moment you gain popularity, people will talk. (You don't know me but we have a mutual friend and I see nothing incriminating on your twitter, so I figured I'd chime in this time)

Posted (edited)

Yeah I don't see why people jump to conclusions pretty fast on this site. This is how we gained reputation as jealous bitches.

If you wanna post uwu selfies then go ahead.

It does make sense a lot of people won't respect that, but I don't see a problem with it personally. Making money off people who know what they are buying is fine isn't it? It's hardly scamming if you post pictures of yourself. Thighs or a face or even lewd content, no one should care as long as you don't lie, or steal content, or scam people.

I do feel like often girls around here a bit bitter - not as much as people claim when they find this page but enough, over the silliest things sometimes. There's a lot of pretty girls and a lot of them use their looks one way or another, it's not a reason to attack them.

However, this is just a discussion thread, it's not a diss thread or whatever. Don't think you need to take it to heart a lot, the moment you gain popularity, people will talk. (You don't know me but we have a mutual friend and I see nothing incriminating on your twitter, so I figured I'd chime in this time)

yeah I didn’t take any of it to heart or anything I just wanted to clarify a bit bc I read this website whenever I’m bored ever since it was a tumblr blog so I just saw it earlier and the comment was really far from the truth but It’s understandable I have a lot of rumors going on about me bc I rarely adress things that happen privately or share a lot about my life outside the internet so people are bound to assume things from what they hear from others and stuff, at least I’m no longer confused as nyansai LMAO

Edited by kyaandere

Posted (edited)

Ehri (Jessica?) was apparently "shown" PULL earlier this week. For someone who claims to be a hard ass, the three posts about her hit her pretty hard (which were tame as fuck in comparison to what people usually say). Kinda surprised and disappointed tbh. Thought she had thicker skin than to have her mood ruined for a week by a few investigative posts. Unless there was truth to something and she has skeletons in her closet or some shit.

Screenshot_20190415-100448_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190415-100453_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190415-100507_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190415-100511_Instagram.jpg

tenor (5).gif

This girl is so fucking fake lmaooo all her pics are so edited. And the sad thing is people literally believe that it's how she looks like lmaoo boys can be so stupid sometimes. Calling her editings "cosplay" lol, she buys herself a blue jacket and a hat and calls it KDA akali cosplay XDD she is so cringe idk how people can actually believe her. And the most sad part is , that she KNOWS that she isn't pretty enough without all the editing. She can't even stream with a cam because she knows people will see her real face.

( there is another girll named henloyasmine on instagram , she is the same. she tries to be like ehri. edits her face and calls it cosplay and people actually believe that its her face, but she looks different on every single picture LMAO and when she streams, she always wears big glasses and no makeup so she can say that she looks different because of that lmaoa it's so ridiculous. )

fgddfgertet.thumb.JPG.25b19b34bccaf195a3

just see yourself.

gggghj.JPG

D4nqPCMW4AAk9GR.jpg

Edited by Jinxmain

Posted

This girl is so fucking fake lmaooo all her pics are so edited. And the sad thing is people literally believe that it's how she looks like lmaoo boys can be so stupid sometimes. Calling her editings "cosplay" lol, she buys herself a blue jacket and a hat and calls it KDA akali cosplay XDD she is so cringe idk how people can actually believe her. And the most sad part is , that she KNOWS that she isn't pretty enough without all the editing. She can't even stream with a cam because she knows people will see her real face.

( there is another girll named henloyasmine on instagram , she is the same. she tries to be like ehri. edits her face and calls it cosplay and people actually believe that its her face, but she looks different on every single picture LMAO and when she streams, she always wears big glasses and no makeup so she can say that she looks different because of that lmaoa it's so ridiculous. )

just see yourself.

gggghj.JPG

D4nqPCMW4AAk9GR.jpg

Idk, she isn't that fake at all?
She admits to "facetune" and shop her face idk. Ofc u look better on pics than irl cuz you can decide what angle u use, lightning etc.
I mean, even in her stream cam pic, shes a decent good looking girl?

You should'nt hate on her cuz of her looks dude. 

Posted

I KNEWWWWW SOMETHING WAS OFF WITH HENLOJASMINE! her face looked really fake and uncanny to league splashs and there it is AAA

C2ECCC93-CC71-42AB-917D-589C5AC0E919.png

Uncanny valley, this girl is also one of those girls who have a severe case of special snowflake

D35RF84XoAITjvj.jpg

53255472_322594801727267_8195834267819636526_n.jpg

DWazZL9U_400x400.jpg

zdDCruj.png

Posted

Idk, she isn't that fake at all?She admits to "facetune" and shop her face idk. Ofc u look better on pics than irl cuz you can decide what angle u use, lightning etc.
I mean, even in her stream cam pic, shes a decent good looking girl?

You should'nt hate on her cuz of her looks dude. 

i dont hate on her cuz of her looks. I dislike her because she is fake. In my eyes the cam screenshots doesnt look like the girl in the edited pic. her face shape looks different and her lips are different and her eyes look rounder irl. So ye i didnt say she is ugly irl BUT she isnt that perfect as she edits herself.

The reason I dont like her is , she says she uses facetune for lighting etc BUT she completely changes her faces and I mean if you do so , admit it. Oh and her personality at least the one she shows in her social media..I mean, she edits her face so much to look like the characters face. but cosplaying is about dressing as someone , and not editing yourself to BEI the character. but she is like "oh league of legends released a champ which looks EXACTLY like me " , "Kaisa looks like me" , no jessica you edit yourself to look like those characters , riot doesnt use your face as reference lmaoo

Uncanny valley, this girl is also one of those girls who have a severe case of special snowflake

D35RF84XoAITjvj.jpg

53255472_322594801727267_8195834267819636526_n.jpg

DWazZL9U_400x400.jpg

zdDCruj.png

she is so funny. she always deletes comments if someone says she looks different or she edits to much lmao. she even blocked me on instagram because I said that she edits her face too much that it doesn't look natural anymore x'D

she also turns off comments on her posts lmao because she doesnt want any negative comments. which is ok i guess BUT girl accept the fact that the person you show on your instagram isnt you lmao

Posted

sorry for jumping into things, you do your thing and if you are happy to do it i shouldn't be in the place to judge you. i am happy that you corrected my assumptions, it makes me see you in a other light.

Posted

fgddfgertet.thumb.JPG.25b19b34bccaf195a3

just see yourself.

gggghj.JPG

D4nqPCMW4AAk9GR.jpg

Yo, to be fair, Jessica's only positive is that she is consistently open and honest about her photoshopping and editing the bejesus out of her photos and the fact that shes incredibly insecure about her looks. She'll personally reply to public comments on her Instagram that state otherwise.

So, realistically, that's not one of the things that are steadily propelling Ehri to little snowflake status - Her other actions and overall behavior are.