• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

twitch Twitch egirls (and eboys)

2229 posts in this topic

Posted

Then why does she feel the need to edit her eyes asian? Cause her eyes aren't asian at all. They are big and round. 

This one girl did do her uni work for her and got blocked afterwards. Maybe the time you mean was another time they all did her uni work for her. Basically shows that it has happened more than once.

We are possibly talking about different situations then yes.

on the black and white natural pic it seems like she has really visible eyebags and on selfies she just wipes that out completely. 

She basically makes it look like she had no undereyes(?) if it makes sense.

i don’t think she does it to make herself look more asian to her viewers. I guess she thinks she looks good like that?

anyway ive barely seen her mention being asian. If she did it just to gain popularity she would actually try to milk it and not mention once every year.

Posted

I have been following this girl ( https://www.instagram.com/yuyu.monster/ ) for quiet some time now, since her instagram posts are very cute and i like her style. I have tuned in few times to her twitch stream. and i instantly noticed that she looks waaaay different. Even though she has posted 'make up free' selfies before(possibly tons of snow), i was still kinda meh, i kinda felt like catifished?

she actually even streams with snap dog filter cam. which i find very odd.

The girl has a really cute voice and mainly streams LoL,  avearge 20-30 viewers while she has 150k followers on instagram. I guess most of her followers arent gamers and just enjoy her selfies.

she also has clothing line which is a bit too expensive for me personally ( https://www.endxietyofficial.com/ )

Anyway here are few of her pictures and comparison from stream.

lol3.thumb.png.6d8b50754ee15c4a95d2e5c86lolstream.thumb.png.4cbf847c42da54ecde92

lol2.thumb.png.732f3f65fdc24ee58f1cb1560

lol4.thumb.png.1b351421deb7bc0cb58284aa4lol9.thumb.png.c9a1c66c7d6e4548dec93db6clol6.thumb.png.5603eeaa1e5ac62d49dd3b1b0lol5.thumb.png.bac4bc13ec49efa0d34fbd982

lol8.png

Posted

I've actually seen her posts a few times on Instagram and thought she was pretty cute. I watched one of her past twitch streams video (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/404597005) @27:50... Ehhh.. I hope she was joking otherwise, that is pretty offensive.. 

Posted

I've actually seen her posts a few times on Instagram and thought she was pretty cute. I watched one of her past twitch streams video (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/404597005) @27:50... Ehhh.. I hope she was joking otherwise, that is pretty offensive.. 

what did she say? She talks a little too slow/mumbling for me to understand. I just heard something about fps

Posted

I have been following this girl ( https://www.instagram.com/yuyu.monster/ ) for quiet some time now, since her instagram posts are very cute and i like her style. I have tuned in few times to her twitch stream. and i instantly noticed that she looks waaaay different. Even though she has posted 'make up free' selfies before(possibly tons of snow), i was still kinda meh, i kinda felt like catifished?

The girl has a really cute voice and mainly streams LoL,  avearge 20-30 viewers while she has 150k followers on instagram. I guess most of her followers arent gamers and just enjoy her selfies.

she also has clothing line which is a bit too expensive for me personally ( https://www.endxietyofficial.com/ )

lol3.thumb.png.6d8b50754ee15c4a95d2e5c86lolstream.thumb.png.4cbf847c42da54ecde92

lol4.thumb.png.1b351421deb7bc0cb58284aa4lol9.thumb.png.c9a1c66c7d6e4548dec93db6clol6.thumb.png.5603eeaa1e5ac62d49dd3b1b0lol5.thumb.png.bac4bc13ec49efa0d34fbd982

lol8.png

holy catfish lmao

Posted

what did she say? She talks a little too slow/mumbling for me to understand. I just heard something about fps

Okay.. thats actually strange that the link leads to another video stream of hers..? I can't find the video anymore for some reason.. Wtf? But basically she did the "asian small eyes", pulling her eyes to the side & said something along the lines of "ching chong ling long ding dong". Afterwards, she basically said okay I think that was racist, maybe I am racist.

Posted

Okay.. thats actually strange that the link leads to another video stream of hers..? I can't find the video anymore for some reason.. Wtf? But basically she did the "asian small eyes", pulling her eyes to the side & said something along the lines of "ching chong ling long ding dong". Afterwards, she basically said okay I think that was racist, maybe I am racist.

smh. I dont even care if shes asian and "just making fun of herself" but that's pretty offensive and probably makes ppl think it's okay to do that. 

OT: but what's up with these pretty girls who stream but have 0 personality. 

Posted (edited)

holy catfish lmao

girl keeps popping up in my insta feed. She edits/filters the hell out of her photos and it gives me an eyesore. I hope a thread pops up for her, I kinda wonder what kind of background she has

uhhyuyu.png

yuyuyuck.png

wtfyuyu.jpg

Edited by Yongju
added another photo haha

Posted (edited)

lol8.png

I used to follower her until one of my friends sent me this screenshot where she was making fun of fat people.

42319610_542748789516837_348254646070306

Honestly, she seems like one of those mean girls who has to pretend to be all cute and nice, but she's bad at acting so she seems like she has no personality on stream. 

Edited by kimikun

Posted

I used to follow her because I thought her style was cute but she became really cringey to me especially her tiktok videos or whatever. She also seems very obsessed with her looks too so I had to unfollow. 

That's really mean of her to talk about other peoples body like that. I guess shes just another pretty face with an ugly personality

Posted

I mean if you donate 69,69$ she will do aheago on stream lol

Posted (edited)

I used to follower her until one of my friends sent me this screenshot where she was making fun of fat people.

42319610_542748789516837_348254646070306

Honestly, she seems like one of those mean girls who has to pretend to be all cute and nice, but she's bad at acting so she seems like she has no personality on stream. 

She sounds like a typical lil alt azn gurl who’s all bark no bite lmfaooo

fuck outta here with that lame ass fat shaming

Edited by cheesecake
Edit

Posted

Is this a good place to bring up the leslie and edison engagement? I was surprised no one mentioned it, it was everywhere. Say what you will about those two but I honestly really enjoyed it I thought it was genuinely adorable. Do you think they will stream the wedding too? It also makes me wonder though, if more marriages will be coming like Lily and Albie :o

Posted

Is this a good place to bring up the leslie and edison engagement? I was surprised no one mentioned it, it was everywhere. Say what you will about those two but I honestly really enjoyed it I thought it was genuinely adorable. Do you think they will stream the wedding too? It also makes me wonder though, if more marriages will be coming like Lily and Albie :o

Genuine is a bit of a stretch. It was such over the top reality tv style proposal and both remembering to talk to mic etc. strongly suggest it was planned in advance by both. I don't doubt real feelings but they used it for views and money as both were receiving lots of donations on their streams. I would expect wedding stream too.

Posted

Genuine is a bit of a stretch. It was such over the top reality tv style proposal and both remembering to talk to mic etc. strongly suggest it was planned in advance by both. I don't doubt real feelings but they used it for views and money as both were receiving lots of donations on their streams. I would expect wedding stream too.

yeaaa like idk I do think they are one of the more genuine e-couples in terms of feelings / getting along ect but the proposal on stream along with him moving the mic closer to her in the moment was so weird and off putting 

both of them come off as calculating to me, esp with Leslie shitting on her chat that one time she thought her mic was off, and Edison removing all posts from the justfriends sub asking about the no kid hungry fiasco.. 

I don't doubt they were genuinely happy and love each other, but they definitely both took the opportunity for content and donos which is pretty tacky imo