• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

twitch Twitch egirls (and eboys)

2038 posts in this topic

Posted

Perhaps the most infamous egirl, maybe only second to SophieMaelol 

What did the two of them do? Sounds interesting...

Posted (edited)

What did the two of them do? Sounds interesting...

https://www.reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/4ffbpd/gross_gore_pays_for_2_girls_to_go_to_lcs_finals/

Both Proxyfox and her friend used Gross gore to get free tickets and then banged Rekkles and Febiven. Later on they all planned a trip to Turkey so it doesn't look like "a one night stand" and they kept lying they went to LCS finals on their own. Allegedly she slept with H2K Rich and later on she became a substitute player at H2K. Now she's dating Kobbe, another pro, not going to mention many rumors about her sleeping with other players. She also seems to be a huge social climber, I remember her hanging out with Bunny Fufuu and Ice Poseidon when she went to NA. I don't know much about Sophie Mae, only heard she was seeing Exile.

Edited by twoyoyo

Posted (edited)

Edited by model

Posted

Hello everyone! I just made this account and finally joined this website because you all give some great tea tbh :alpacalove:

*I will say sorry now if I have made any mistakes on this..or in case I broke any rules , I am completely new here*

..but I wanted to ask... what is your guys opinion on "YourPrincess" (aka Jayden)? since I see no one really talking about her on here

For those who don't know her or what she has done it's here so I won't take much space + Pics : v v v v

I have been following her for ages and been a sub waay before she got partnered..I used to respect her so much because she was kind, actually reading chat and communicating with her viewers/subs, and being pretty good at ADC despite being hardstuck plat 4-3 for forever and ...She was also really open and proud/happy about being together with "Masayoshi" (aka John) another streamer and league player his peak being Dia 1(I think..) Pretty sure they were dating for like 2 years and it was pretty serious...but after John started spending time with BoxBox/Pokimane/LilyPichu/Destiny/etc..and being in their streams ,Jayden was having a real mental breakdown on stream live because her boyfriend was getting more attention than her , she legit almost cried a lot of times because he was friends with them and she wasn't...Either way they went off and on , one day they were broken up and then they never have gotten back together and called it off and Jayden said it was a mutual even though it wasn't apparently...John was just tired of her two faces and manipulation as many of his close friends stated...( + She used to bully John live on stream many times, She called him ugly a lot of times as many times as she could tbh and she would act very possessive around him with many other insults about his face/body/comportment while he was just quiet and trying to change subject , it was super seenable that she wasn't very healthy for him and he wasn't very happy/comfortable...

Now may I add that while Jayden wasn't/was together with John she has said a bunch of times on streams to people that wanted to date her that they need to meet these requirements in order to even consider her (which btw is exactly her ex John) :

1. YOU HAVE TO BE Asian or at least half Asian (Preferably Korean/Japanese
  2. Be at least 1.90 cms tall / (I think that's 6'2 in feet , I am from EU , sorry :alpacaworry:
  3. Be close to her (Aka living somewhere around in California 
  4. And be way more skinner than her + pale skin and black hair is extra points                    

And a lot more tbh , meanwhile with these , she has multiple times stated that she HATES Boosters, toxic people, people who got banned in league and girls who show off their boobs/cleavge and she will never accept such people *keep this in mind ;)*..

Yet not even two weeks later she starts dating "RatIRL" *He is on EUW and she's on NA*. A Swedish (Not even same time zone yikes) person who is a well known toxic person (Telling people to commit suicide and way more worse stuff just to appear edgy and cool, he even has like over 60 perma banned accounts on league atm and he's proud of it lol) and booster for L9 (Basically a community of other toxic people that are toxic for no reason besides being edgy).And RatIRL does not even have any of the requirements Jayden gave and used to have , completely not her type of person unless she was really having a mask on the entire time she was with John..

She also apparently snugged her way to Rat the same way Emiru did with Dyrus and Pokimane with Bjergsen and has officially became the "Princess" of L9 and tries her best to copy Rat in any way she can including changing her style of music and gameplay 

and well since dating him she jumped from like 200 viewers per live to like maximum 600 so I guess it's worth? 

oh and she also posts more provocative pictures I guess to please her eboy

Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.3c0a0e9336270ce32Screenshot_2.thumb.jpg.5d23ef893d53f5816

vs how she used to be dressed because showing clevage is not nice 

Screenshot_3.thumb.jpg.8f9a6cb15b0cbe716Screenshot_4.thumb.jpg.8099a5e1c694abe47

Also her old boyfriend and her new boyfriend

Screenshot_6.thumb.jpg.50284bff20b2a4423Screenshot_5.thumb.jpg.beea8790d0e37c32c

I personally feel like she was a really nice girl streamer at first, she was kind to everyone, she was pretty and quite decent at the game + entertaining...But now she completely changed , she even is more rude to people who are supporting her just to be more edgy like her new boyfriend and everything just seems off about her now..

Posted

oH MY GOD i cant believe she's dating ratirl, i saw one of her videos for the first time after hearing her name being mentioned a couple times and i actually didn't like her¿ i felt she was trying to be some kind of edgy and who would guess, L9 lol

Posted

I KNEWWWWW SOMETHING WAS OFF WITH HENLOJASMINE! her face looked really fake and uncanny to league splashs and there it is AAA

C2ECCC93-CC71-42AB-917D-589C5AC0E919.png

Posted

if it's any consolation about Jayden, Rat is very much a.. Not caring? He gets bored of the girls he edates and moves on to another pretty rapidly. I doubt it means anything to him

Posted

I KNEWWWWW SOMETHING WAS OFF WITH HENLOJASMINE! her face looked really fake and uncanny to league splashs and there it is AAA

yeah i knew it, i thought she was really pretty until i looked a little closer and saw all the grain and blur. when you check her ig all her old pictures are gone/she only has ones up with her face covered, and same for her tagged pictures, and her stream quality is so low you cant see her face at all. what a catfish LMAO

Posted

Hello everyone! I just made this account and finally joined this website because you all give some great tea tbh :alpacalove:

*I will say sorry now if I have made any mistakes on this..or in case I broke any rules , I am completely new here*

..but I wanted to ask... what is your guys opinion on "YourPrincess" (aka Jayden)? since I see no one really talking about her on here

For those who don't know her or what she has done it's here so I won't take much space + Pics : v v v v

Hidden Content

I personally feel like she was a really nice girl streamer at first, she was kind to everyone, she was pretty and quite decent at the game + entertaining...But now she completely changed , she even is more rude to people who are supporting her just to be more edgy like her new boyfriend and everything just seems off about her now..

She was mentioned in the Poki thread before, and she's called herself a Walmart Poki as a joke once. But honestly, I can see it LOL. What was so bad about John getting some more attention and viewers? She should've been happy for him that his stream was growing, not be insecure or sad that she's not better than him anymore. Reeks of a princess complex (pun intended). 

Posted

She was mentioned in the Poki thread before, and she's called herself a Walmart Poki as a joke once. But honestly, I can see it LOL. What was so bad about John getting some more attention and viewers? She should've been happy for him that his stream was growing, not be insecure or sad that she's not better than him anymore. Reeks of a princess complex (pun intended). 

TBH I used to enjoy watching her before but stopped after a stream where she removed John as as one of her commands (i think it was !boyfriend or !bf or something like that) bc she was mad people were tuning in to watch him more than her and someone also made a joke "I like John more than you". And said something along the line of "I'm helping him get views and followers and he doesn't even do the same for me" etc.

I feel like it's always been obvious though, her frustration that she could never be part of the Streamer girl squad (a.k.a Poki, Janet, Kimi, Leslie, Lily, etc.). Must have been the final straw seeing John get invited into Streamer camp and not her (although I have a feeling seeing that Jodi girl also getting flirty with John didn't help).

Posted

https://www.reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/4ffbpd/gross_gore_pays_for_2_girls_to_go_to_lcs_finals/

Both Proxyfox and her friend used Gross gore to get free tickets and then banged Rekkles and Febiven. Later on they all planned a trip to Turkey so it doesn't look like "a one night stand" and they kept lying they went to LCS finals on their own. Allegedly she slept with H2K Rich and later on she became a substitute player at H2K. Now she's dating Kobbe, another pro, not going to mention many rumors about her sleeping with other players. She also seems to be a huge social climber, I remember her hanging out with Bunny Fufuu and Ice Poseidon when she went to NA. I don't know much about Sophie Mae, only heard she was seeing Exile.

hard to feel bad for gross gore in this situation tbh 

Posted

Hidden Content

this is just so sad lmao.. how does she expect to be liked by that streamer squad(poki, xchocobars, etc) by trashing her own bf/their friend.. she's never going to be accepted by them because of it, but in the end they're all the same anyway, disingenuous and self centered. it's kinda ironic

Posted

hard to feel bad for gross gore in this situation tbh 

I personally don't like him either but it's funny how they used someone's money to bang some pros and then tried to lie about it. 

Posted

I personally don't like him either but it's funny how they used someone's money to bang some pros and then tried to lie about it. 

Ehh it is funny, yes.. Don't get me wrong I don't think they're innocent at all and lying about it just makes them look worse.

Since the video is deleted I can only go by the comments made on the reddit, and he seems like just a typical r/niceguy doing things for girls, expecting sex (and apparently they said they weren't interested beforehand) and being offended when they have sex with another guy lol.

As for them, gee a guy is paying me to go to x event with him... Totally platonic am I rite? The sensitive thing would be to just decline the offer and go by themselves like they said they did. 

Posted

She looks pretty normal on stream though... She overedits her pictures for sure and probably got lip fillers but maybe these are just really bad pics? :\