• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

twitch Twitch egirls (and eboys)

2528 posts in this topic

Posted

I know there was some drama with her old community where it resulted in a decent amount of her regulars leaving, but I’m not sure exactly why or what happened. She’s bigger than I expected her to be, but kind of gives off a bitchy and entitled vibe—anybody else think this too?

She's actually only been streaming for 2-3 years (only got 100+ viewers since about late 2017ish iirc). I knew her before she started streaming. it's funny that you say she comes off as a bitch because she sort of as a nice/innocent act on stream, but doesn't act like that off stream. She played a maplestory private server some years ago, it was pretty active with a bunch of players. Once she dated the owner of the server, leeched items off him and such and broke up with him, the server suddenly closed. no one really knows what went down. (receipts are gone since the forums of the server were obliterated lmao, but a lot of people knew her and the whole server knew about it) 
she openly talks about having maplestory friends and how much she played back then, but she never mentions this incident, who knows why?

Posted

She's actually only been streaming for 2-3 years (only got 100+ viewers since about late 2017ish iirc). I knew her before she started streaming. it's funny that you say she comes off as a bitch because she sort of as a nice/innocent act on stream, but doesn't act like that off stream. She played a maplestory private server some years ago, it was pretty active with a bunch of players. Once she dated the owner of the server, leeched items off him and such and broke up with him, the server suddenly closed. no one really knows what went down. (receipts are gone since the forums of the server were obliterated lmao, but a lot of people knew her and the whole server knew about it) she openly talks about having maplestory friends and how much she played back then, but she never mentions this incident, who knows why?

how does she act off stream?

Posted (edited)

how does she act off stream?

She's not as stupid or I guess the right word would be "ditsy," like the way she acts on stream makes her seem clueless a lot of the time? She acts a lot nicer on stream, probably to bait donos. There have been instances of her throwing a tantrum and being bratty (on stream), usually during league games when she isn't being carried, (she stops talking to chat, pouts, pretty much acts like a child, complains a load) and i'd say that's closer to how she acts off stream. She lets it slip sometimes if that makes any sense lol 

Edited by sm

Posted (edited)

I’ve been in her streams before and saw someone asked about her being Korean, and she answered that she’s actually Chinese. apparently her mods are given the ability to rename her streams, and it seems like she doesn’t really care what they change it to at all. I guess they see “Korean” as a proper use of clickbait, which is a bit embarrassing. they also set her title to other false information such as saying she’s challenger or the girlfriend of Faker.. she compares herself to rosé from blackpink too, (but I don’t see it?) lol

I feel like if she actually had a problem with the titles she would revoke the ability of changing titles from her mods, or even unmod the ones who do. but she encourages the behavior. 

she is chinese/viet but she has admitted to people that she looks up tutorials  and tries really hard to look korean. her titles are from her directly and she uses her mods as an excuse. sometimes she has them change it for her but she tells them what to change it to..

something happened with her old main mod where he got too tired of her shit. she constantly asked him to globally shout her out on maple story servers (which is what mainly got her views up to kickstart towards partnership since she only got around 10 viewers before), sell her out for in any and every way, made him use super cringe titles such as "cute korean girl plays maple story!" in the shout outs and stream titles, and just mistreated him in general. he got sick of it and left. he didnt say anything about it until she started shit talking him and making him look like a bad person while victimizing herself. more than half of her newly found community left due to the bs which made her even more desperate to save herself. it was honestly a lot of drama that dove deeper in a different one. it lead to another low key drama with a different smaller streamer after she used the girl and stole her theme/emotes??

She's actually only been streaming for 2-3 years (only got 100+ viewers since about late 2017ish iirc). I knew her before she started streaming. it's funny that you say she comes off as a bitch because she sort of as a nice/innocent act on stream, but doesn't act like that off stream. She played a maplestory private server some years ago, it was pretty active with a bunch of players. Once she dated the owner of the server, leeched items off him and such and broke up with him, the server suddenly closed. no one really knows what went down. (receipts are gone since the forums of the server were obliterated lmao, but a lot of people knew her and the whole server knew about it) she openly talks about having maplestory friends and how much she played back then, but she never mentions this incident, who knows why?

Edited by xtamago
replied to wrong post

Posted

I know there was some drama with her old community where it resulted in a decent amount of her regulars leaving, but I’m not sure exactly why or what happened. She’s bigger than I expected her to be, but kind of gives off a bitchy and entitled vibe—anybody else think this too?

She is bigger than I thought she would be too. She has a very valley girl accent so I’m guessing she’s in the Cali region? Maybe that’s why she’s giving off that vibe. I don’t watch her streams regularly enough to know

Posted

i was binge watching kaypea's vids on youtube and i've noticed she has gotten not worse, but downgraded in skill league-wise. her laugh has gotten a little annoying but that's probably me that's annoyed by everything lol

Posted (edited)

she seems to be in the twitch game for a long time, i crept on her twitter and she was friends with igumdrop, xchocobars, & others back in the day

A falling out perhaps? I would be interested to know more about this; anyone else?

are guys in the gaming scene blind or do they all wear some glasses with snow-filtered lenses??? none of these girls look like their pictures..... ?__?

55e6bb08fb1970ca9c81a95d0aad7138.jpg

Pro Gamers tend to be socially awkward people who don't really get seen out in public much, so when someone asks who are they dating, typically they'll look them up online.

Ergo their online appearance is thus much more important to the trophy egirl aspect than their irl appearance.

Plus she is currently dating DisguisedToast, and it's his first relationship ever. Pretty sure its the first time he's ever been with a woman period.

Edited by Friedjustice

Posted

Plus she is currently dating DisguisedToast, and it's his first relationship ever. Pretty sure its the first time he's ever been with a woman period.

No.. he said he was in 3 serious relationships...

Posted

iwonder who xchocobars is subtweeting 

tumblr_pnwy38HaKN1r2ggyro1_640.png

Posted

I feel like there wasn’t enough talk about EU league egirls save for celestia vega. The whole EU league scene reeks of STDs and whoring out. I heard some pros got STDs from egirls they were sleeping with

I swear when I saw this I instantly thought of Proxyfox. I think everyone in EU scene already knows about her genital herpes and apparently Rekkles got them from her as well. I wonder if her new pro player boyfriend Kobbe enjoys them.

Posted

iwonder who xchocobars is subtweeting 

tumblr_pnwy38HaKN1r2ggyro1_640.png

I’m thinking it might be relative to the Pokimane drama but who knows

Posted

I swear when I saw this I instantly thought of Proxyfox. I think everyone in EU scene already knows about her genital herpes and apparently Rekkles got them from her as well. I wonder if her new pro player boyfriend Kobbe enjoys them.

Perhaps the most infamous egirl, maybe only second to SophieMaelol 

Posted

Perhaps the most infamous egirl, maybe only second to SophieMaelol 

yuh it probably is. which is hilarious since poki hasnt made "one" mistake. it's multiple and frequent mistakes but 
:hmm: