• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

twitch Twitch egirls (and eboys)

2283 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

are guys in the gaming scene blind or do they all wear some glasses with snow-filtered lenses??? none of these girls look like their pictures..... ?__?

55e6bb08fb1970ca9c81a95d0aad7138.jpg

Edited by hirai

Posted

All of these egirls heavily, HEAVILY photoshop their pictures to the point where they look botched. All you have to do is zoom in a bit and you can see blurs around their face/body, how their face is softened and looks unreal. 

People who were complaining about how photoshopped models in magazines were in the 2000s must be blown away now by the absolute NORMALIZATION of photoshopping and facetune. This can't be healthy for any of these girls self esteem or the people who follow them.

Posted

twitch literally gets all up in arms about greek not streaming and ditching 

like honestly its his FUCKING stream and he can do whatever the fuck he wants 

streaming might not be physically hard but trying to entertain an audience of 10K+ for more than 8 hours is hard 

he's still entertaining af 

also, i'm so happy that erobb221's channel is growing so much, i remember watching him  when he only had 30 viewers :alpacacrush:

Posted (edited)

are guys in the gaming scene blind or do they all wear some glasses with snow-filtered lenses??? none of these girls look like their pictures..... ?__?

55e6bb08fb1970ca9c81a95d0aad7138.jpg

janet isn't ugly but it's interesting to see things like this. these twitch girls look like goddess on the internet (thanks editing) but irl they are just normal looking. lul. how recent is the pic on the left? tbh she DOES NOT need to do all that editing to her face. sigh

-----------------------------

so whats the tea on this faith girl (primarily a fortnite streamer i think) ? i know she was on that podcast show but got kicked off after some drama with that.  she's pretty but every single time i have clicked on her channel, she is mentioning a fortnite dude. LITERALLY EVERYTIME i have clicked on her stream for 5 mins she is coincidentally talking about a new fortnite pro she "met" and how they are attractive or not.. is that all she talks about on her streams lol? she seems messy.

one time i was watching natehill. she popped in and was trying to talk to him... i forgot what she said but natehill was like "im not a titty streamer like you" and was like "chat, can i get a high five?" lmfao. 

i wonder what happened with her and symfuhhny, it seems like she is desperate for some clout. she has befriended a girl whos bf is a LoL pro? she attended a LoL championship i believe, which she posted on her  instagram story a while back. is she trying to target league players now lol? Anything new or interesting about her? or just another typical esports thot? 

ALSO:

who are some twitch girls you guys genuinely enjoy watching? i mean truly entertaining and chill girls. ones that don't completely deceive people, aren't clout chasers, and actually good at games they play? I would love to watch someone new.

Edited by tigercake

Posted

janet isn't ugly but it's interesting to see things like this. these twitch girls look like goddess on the internet (thanks editing) but irl they are just normal looking. lul. how recent is the pic on the left? tbh she DOES NOT need to do all that editing to her face. sigh

-----------------------------

so whats the tea on this faith girl (primarily a fortnite streamer i think) ? i know she was on that podcast show but got kicked off after some drama with that.  she's pretty but every single time i have clicked on her channel, she is mentioning a fortnite dude. LITERALLY EVERYTIME i have clicked on her stream for 5 mins she is coincidentally talking about a new fortnite pro she "met" and how they are attractive or not.. is that all she talks about on her streams lol? she seems messy.

one time i was watching natehill. she popped in and was trying to talk to him... i forgot what she said but natehill was like "im not a titty streamer like you" and was like "chat, can i get a high five?" lmfao. 

i wonder what happened with her and symfuhhny, it seems like she is desperate for some clout. she has befriended a girl whos bf is a LoL pro? she attended a LoL championship i believe, which she posted on her  instagram story a while back. is she trying to target league players now lol? Anything new or interesting about her? or just another typical esports thot? 

ALSO:

who are some twitch girls you guys genuinely enjoy watching? i mean truly entertaining and chill girls. ones that don't completely deceive people, aren't clout chasers, and actually good at games they play? I would love to watch someone new.

Who’s faith? Whats her Twitch? 

Posted

There was a streamer in the League of Legends tab I found recently named Sally, I believe her twitch handle is yougelly (but cmiiw). What strikes me as so odd is that she tries for the “I look like I’m korean uwu” appeal when she is not? Her most recent stream was “Kpop girl tries league” or something along those lines. Does anyone else know more about this or why she’s doing it?

Posted (edited)

There was a streamer in the League of Legends tab I found recently named Sally, I believe her twitch handle is yougelly (but cmiiw). What strikes me as so odd is that she tries for the “I look like I’m korean uwu” appeal when she is not? Her most recent stream was “Kpop girl tries league” or something along those lines. Does anyone else know more about this or why she’s doing it?

I checked her out on her twitch page, and she has some on the strangest titles on her videos...

1. Kpop star tackles the challenge of video games uwu (posted yesterday..)

2. anime girl plays games uwu

3. KPOP FANATIC WEABOO WARRIOR BACK TO CLIMBING :D

4. Retired Kpop Star Living in LA plays League

5. BLACKPINK LOOKALIKE IN YOUR AREA ^___^    

umm, what?

https://twitter.com/yougellyy/status/1097261511880232960

https://twitter.com/yougellyy/status/971198380532670464

weird flex but okay 

Edited by polenta

Posted

I checked her out on her twitch page, and she has some on the strangest titles on her videos...

1. Kpop star tackles the challenge of video games uwu (posted yesterday..)

2. anime girl plays games uwu

3. KPOP FANATIC WEABOO WARRIOR BACK TO CLIMBING :D

4. Retired Kpop Star Living in LA plays League

5. BLACKPINK LOOKALIKE IN YOUR AREA ^___^    

umm, what?

https://twitter.com/yougellyy/status/1097261511880232960

https://twitter.com/yougellyy/status/971198380532670464

weird flex but okay 

omg why are people like this... I'm cringing so hard

Posted

I’ve been in her streams before and saw someone asked about her being Korean, and she answered that she’s actually Chinese. apparently her mods are given the ability to rename her streams, and it seems like she doesn’t really care what they change it to at all. I guess they see “Korean” as a proper use of clickbait, which is a bit embarrassing. they also set her title to other false information such as saying she’s challenger or the girlfriend of Faker.. she compares herself to rosé from blackpink too, (but I don’t see it?) lol

I feel like if she actually had a problem with the titles she would revoke the ability of changing titles from her mods, or even unmod the ones who do. but she encourages the behavior. 

Posted

I’ve been in her streams before and saw someone asked about her being Korean, and she answered that she’s actually Chinese. apparently her mods are given the ability to rename her streams, and it seems like she doesn’t really care what they change it to at all. I guess they see “Korean” as a proper use of clickbait, which is a bit embarrassing. they also set her title to other false information such as saying she’s challenger or the girlfriend of Faker.. she compares herself to rosé from blackpink too, (but I don’t see it?) lol

I feel like if she actually had a problem with the titles she would revoke the ability of changing titles from her mods, or even unmod the ones who do. but she encourages the behavior. 

Although it's a relief that she states that she isn't Korean, I also get this weird feelings for the nonchalant response. I mean, I guess it's for the views, but it kind of allows the person to look up things, and mimic certain actions (like being compared to Rose from BP). It just gives me an off vibe.

off vibe...sounds like the synopsis of e-girls/boys lol

Posted

Although it's a relief that she states that she isn't Korean, I also get this weird feelings for the nonchalant response. I mean, I guess it's for the views, but it kind of allows the person to look up things, and mimic certain actions (like being compared to Rose from BP). It just gives me an off vibe.

off vibe...sounds like the synopsis of e-girls/boys l

Thanks for explaining! I had tried asking before but she probably didn’t see it in the chat! It’s not mentioned in her twitch panels so I thought she wasn’t being as transparent as she could be. I know other people are curious too 

Posted

I know there was some drama with her old community where it resulted in a decent amount of her regulars leaving, but I’m not sure exactly why or what happened. She’s bigger than I expected her to be, but kind of gives off a bitchy and entitled vibe—anybody else think this too?

Posted

I know there was some drama with her old community where it resulted in a decent amount of her regulars leaving, but I’m not sure exactly why or what happened. She’s bigger than I expected her to be, but kind of gives off a bitchy and entitled vibe—anybody else think this too?

she seems to be in the twitch game for a long time, i crept on her twitter and she was friends with igumdrop, xchocobars, & others back in the day