• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

twitch Twitch egirls (and eboys)

2229 posts in this topic

Posted

Holy fuck, you actually have no clue how taxes work when you have to file something more than a 1040 do you?

"You are very stupid" lol good counter argument.

Yes she has to pay taxes on the 25k because she claimed it as income; that's not what people are disputing, It's the fact that she received a tax credit for donating 25k.... which she wouldn't have made in the first place(because most people don't give that much in a single stream to a 3rd rate twitch thot).

SHE SOLICITED THE MONEY AS DONATIONS TO CHARITY.

You can put links in OBS or StreamLabs that allow you to donated directly to a Charity and track the amount given, she doesn't have to take the donations as income in order for her viewers to donate to charity. A lot of people have called her out on this, and its only the very deluded of her fan-base that defends her.

But I get the feeling you actually might just be really ignorant and I'm going to put into layman's terms for you to understand.

Lets say she made 100k for the year of 2018. Her tax liability being 30% (not exact, but If you can't understand basic tax code I'm not going to factor in actual tax rates) without any charitable contributions would be 30k. 

Now if she had make 125k- 25k of which she donated (other people's donations she is taking tax credits for) she will save about 8k in taxes.

The problem here is that, she is using other people's money to help herself save on taxes, under the guise of giving to charity. But why can't people just give to charity? Why did she hold 25k for a few months? Then decided to donate when it was convenient? 

Also she is definitely not losing money on this deal, rather the fact that she held the money intended for charity in escrow on her personal accounts for that long should be grounds for a fucking audit.

Yes the charity gets the money.

But Leslie saved money, by not having to pay as much in taxes because she make a 25k charitable contribution, when in reality she would never donate that much of her own money, she gets her WK viewers to do so, and goes around acting like a saint.

Leslie and Edison faked this bullshit story on their damage control streams stating that they are losing money because they are liable for the taxes of claiming another 25k in income, but if she donated that 25k (which she didnt even earn) and the received savings from it, she came out ahead. The fucking ignorant fanbois ate that shit up, while the smarter ones are just willfully putting blinders on for this type of toxic behavior. 

holy fuck @Jormican is a burner account. I looked at their post history, and this person joined PULL just to let everyone know that Leslie profited off charity.

THIS IS INCREDIBLY WRONG AND IT'S NOT HOW TAXES WORK

1) You don't get Tax Credits for charitible donations.

2) You get Tax Deductions for charitble donations.

Scenario A (No Charity): Leslie's income is $100K and her tax rate is 30%. She would take a standard deduction of $12K and her taxable income would be $88K. Thus, she would owe $26.4K in income taxes.

Scneario B (Charity): Leslie's income is $125K and her tax rate is 30%. She would take a $25K deduction for the charitable donation and her taxable income would be $100K. Now, she would owe $30K in income taxes.

There is no scenario in which Leslie handling the donations as income doesn't hurt her in terms of taxes. She handled it really poorly and she should not have taken donations directly as income, but everything she does is kinda janky.

Posted

wtf are you talking about? There would be the difference in the standard deduction and the amount of the charitable donation. 

Also I use the term credit in regards to balance, not only in the literal sense of government tax credits, but how your accountant would breakdown your return.

so yeah it’s not literally a “tax credit” but you saved “x amount” nice try defending this janky charity exploiting ho though.

Posted

wtf are you talking about? There would be the difference in the standard deduction and the amount of the charitable donation. 

Also I use the term credit in regards to balance, not only in the literal sense of government tax credits, but how your accountant would breakdown your return.

so yeah it’s not literally a “tax credit” but you saved “x amount” nice try defending this janky charity exploiting ho though.

The math is upstairs.

Posted

ninja is a fucking idiot if he thinks twitch promoting HIS AD on OTHER TWITCH CHANNELS is okay. 

Posted

That is not how taxes work you fucking idiot. Hurry up and ban me so I don't have to read such fucking stupid posts like this.

thanks for the explanation of why they're wrong i totally understand now and you've made it super clear to us thank u kind stranger

Posted (edited)

ninja is a fucking idiot if he thinks twitch promoting HIS AD on OTHER TWITCH CHANNELS is okay. 

Also isn't it incredibly fucked up that Twitch is basically blatantly promoting a streamer over other smaller streamers when they try to claim to be a neutral/even playing field for everyone?

Edited by Kirigiri K
pull got us double postin

Posted

Yikes. Is this when Ninja starts going downhill? 

Posted

Yikes. Is this when Ninja starts going downhill? 

Honestly he's been going downhill since he had that meltdown on stream of him threatening someone who played better than him to get his account banned and that the said person was a stream sniper, and then somehow getting an award like the very next day by some niche game awards thing

Posted (edited)

Ninja is definitely going downhill, a lot of people hate him these days (have you seen the dislikes on the answering web's most searched questions video? lol) but his fanbase is mostly little kids and people who call him out on his bs aren't people who were huge supporters of him in the first place. He's hypocritical as fuck and way too arrogant (I get it, if I started making milions overnight I would also go crazy a little bit but he really believes that Drake wanted to use him for clout like wtf???), he used to be extremely toxic and rage like crazy, which I don't think is bad because I watched one compilation of his old clips and they were quite funny but the way he's so strict about his content being curse-free and family friendly right now is ridiculous. I don't want to watch people who are not authentic, also you can tell he's not enjoying this game anymore he's just here for the money. 

Ninja is just so boring and stale for me however he achieved so much I don't believe there will be anyone who will surpass him soon but I really wish someone fresh who is passionate about the game and genuine will pop off and get at least half of Ninja's viewers. I'm not sure how I feel about Tfue, I mean I'd rather watch him than Ninja, he's a great player and seems super cool and nice but so many irrelevant instagram leeches like Alissa Violet or Corinna Kopf hang around him that kinda throws me off 

Edited by saina

Posted

This is so cringey are e-girls just permanently glued to twitter to show off their wholesomeness. 

32D265E4-3356-4771-A631-E0D2141CE352.jpeg

Posted (edited)

This is so cringey are e-girls just permanently glued to twitter to show off their wholesomeness. 

Yeah thats fake 

Edited by sorrynotsorryy

Posted

so she was only drunk for 3 hours?

idk how it works but id think youd be drunk longer than that

You could sober up in 3 hours if you had one glass of wine or something, but that wouldn't make you lose enough brain cells to write something as something as stupid as that. Sis was acting like she couldn't even see what she was typing.

Posted

Anyone has some dirt on kittyplays? I only have heard what reckful said about her and other streamers being flung by donators to get fucked but there is no proof, she comes from a well off family so idk why would she need to do that, and reckful isn't exactly reliable sources. Anyone know more about this or has dirt on her? I'm surprised she doesnt get mentioned when she's an og egirl

Posted

Strange that she was clearly with all her friends in person when she tweeted this (as seen in photos).. Instead of just showing love and telling them how much she cares for them, she just has to tweet it to look wholesome lol :alpacaconfused:

Posted

Question: does anyone know where Janet is getting these kittens? I don't want to assume anything, however considering she got two different schottish folds back to back, it would seem she is getting them from a breeder.

If they are from a breeder, it would explain why the last kitten died so young.