• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

twitch Twitch egirls (and eboys)

3004 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I don't think she necessarily claimed to make his cosplay, but just mentioned a few times that she was helping him more with it than what was being shown. I'm sure most if not all of the cosplay they've shown are bought, but I think when it comes down to effort, Esther is the one doing his makeup, editing his photos, gathering supplies (I'm not about paying tho lol) etc and that's probably what she meant as "working". I understand that it may not take alot of effort for lewds but it still takes some effort to try and be accurate when cosplaying characters.

TLDR;

i have to disagree, i dont think the effort they put into accuracy on a character is great either lol. (sneaky’s bowsette & peach cosplay for example) that’s just how i feel about the general lewd cosplayers that popped out of nowhere on IG for money and clout though lmao. i’m not necessarily fond of that community but someone who actually does well in terms of actual quality content is katyuska moonfox. 

esther cycles through the same wigs, the same two contacts, puts on some random $5 taobao lingerie, takes pictures in her room on self timer, edits her contacts/body/face/wig to hell and back, and calls it cosplay lmao. i do graphic design + photography for a living and personally spend a lot of time browsing on taobao. the only effort i can see her spending time on is her editing her face/body which is unnecessary. changing the lighting/filtering takes less than a minute/ even a few seconds if you already made presets. and cropping out your body to put in a new background is about 2 minutes if you were smart with where you took the picture (something easily eraseable on photoshop.) mass ordering 10 lingeries,3 contact lenses, and 3 wigs will only cost you like $60 from taobao compared to the $45 donation she recieves PER donator. not to mention, the makeup esther puts on sneaky is so cakey and rather unflattering on him. the way she does his eyebrows is a mess too loool. other than that, everything seems rather half assed to me.  

its kinda obnoxious how she excessively credits herself in every post including her self timed bedroom shoots lol. it’s also sad if she’s actually proud of her ‘work’/ trying to leech off of sneaky’s fans. 

Edited by lol

Posted (edited)

cat.thumb.png.466ecb973a951679dc487e29c9

(direct link)

Janet has been talking about getting a cat for a while now, problem is she cant stay in the US for too long at a time due to Visa issues (she's from Canada). Taking a pet over the border can be a hassle so she said that when she has to go back to Canada she is going to get Toast to take care of it at the OfflineTV house. Scarra is allergic to cats and already seemed pretty annoyed when Poki decided she was going to buy a cat and since then has said multiple times that he doesn't want any more pets in the house. Despite this Janet went out and bought a cat when she plans to dump the responsibility on Toast in a few months. Rude as fuck.

I hope that reaction is for jokes and not him actually not knowing about getting the cat until this tweet :alpacaworry:

If she just decided to get the cat knowing scarra's allergic without discussing with him and dump it at their house once she leaves (doubt she's gonna take it across the border with her) that's just..... wow how up your own ass can you get lol

Edited by PuddingPudding

Posted (edited)

not sure if you guys know/remember this but janet actually got a cat last time she was in LA too.

if i recall correctly, that kitten died few weeks after it came into her possession. a few days after she picked it up from the airport, she left for a vacation in hawaii and poki ended up taking care of the cat and it got sick and died..

why is she so obsessed with getting another cat? she already has one back at home in canada; if you're going to get a new cat and not even take care of it, why bother? so irresponsible..

at least this time she isn't flying out of the country days after getting a new cat LOL

https://twitter.com/xchocobars/status/940316350009896960?lang=en

Edited by egirl

Posted

All I do when I see a new one is sigh now. Like, it's not even about the unprofessional behavior or the pandering anymore- it's just getting old. Like yeah sure it's nice... but if he wasn't already such a big streamer, no one would care because there are hundreds of other people who do the same thing at the same quality with better accuracy. Seriously, if he was just another cosplayer, no one would be paying attention. He's not the only guy who crossdresses and does female cosplays. Bottom line is, it's getting boring and unoriginal. 

Posted

I hope that reaction is for jokes and not him actually not knowing about getting the cat until this tweet :alpacaworry:

If she just decided to get the cat knowing scarra's allergic without discussing with him and dump it at their house once she leaves (doubt she's gonna take it across the border with her) that's just..... wow how up your own ass can you get lol

Canada.PNG

Posted

Doesn't Janet live with Celine? I would assume Celine would be the one looking after the cat if Janet leaves, no? 

Posted

Canada.PNG

My mistake then, I mean as long as she's planning on taking care of the cat properly and bringing it home with her then it's not an issue. Dumping pets on other people when they inconvenience you is the worst, my statement only holds if that was what she was going to do. A lot of the tweets responded about scarra's allergies so I had assumed she was going to leave it with toast/it was gonna be around the house a lot.

Posted

What the actual fuck? I pray Scarra doesn't have severe allergies to cats because that's absolutely horrible to do ESPECIALLY since he's the main one taking care of the house. He's way too nice to not have kicked Poki for her cat at first either.

Posted

What the actual fuck? I pray Scarra doesn't have severe allergies to cats because that's absolutely horrible to do ESPECIALLY since he's the main one taking care of the house. He's way too nice to not have kicked Poki for her cat at first either.

If the cat is living with Janet for most of the time then I don’t see a huge huge problem with it, especially if Janet isn’t going to leave the cat with Toast. 

Posted (edited)

I remember poki mentioning her cat is hypoallergenic and i've seen scarra close to her in various streams. So I don't think poki's cat is necessarily bad on his allergies. 

EDIT: So depending on if he's allergic to the dandruff, or allergic to the saliva will determine if poki's cat is bad for his allergies. tbh i don't know. that probably explains why he stays away from the cat. https://www.floppycats.com/hypoallergenic-cats.html

Edited by electronic female
Updating info on hypoallergenic cats

Posted (edited)

imo, destiny is being selfish for leaving his son to go to la for better opportunities in streaming

but maybe i’m just being too caring for Nathan, idk

Edited by 6'2

Posted

https://livestreamfails.com/post/36753

Some additional context on the Destiny moving to LA deal, girlwithyellowspoon is also being targeted by his whiteknights. I'm very opinionated on Destiny, as he is the type of person to openly and blatantly insult someone and play it off as memeing, 'just a prank' kind of deal. Great example would be whenever he is on stream with LilyPichu, it's so cringe to watch him go at her and for her to play it off, even worse when there are other people (ie: OfflineTV) present. Destiny moving to LA is the latest attempt to clout chase as his premium mediocre gameplay clearly isn't cutting it. The guy is the embodiment of talking a lot of shit online but in person is just an empty shell. I also agree that he is extremely selfish as he views his son as more of an obstacle for personal goals than anything else.

Posted (edited)

Has anyone seen Valkyrae's vlog? She moved into a big ass house with a pool. If she lives on her own then I honestly don't understand why does she need so much space, the rent must be massive 

Edited by saina