• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

twitch Twitch egirls (and eboys)

2229 posts in this topic

Posted

honestly esther is a joke. I followed her when she first started out on twitch like 5 or 6 years ago  she was super sweet and nice. she says shes been abused mentally and physically by her ex bf. after a couple ofyears of trying to get to know herr she started being a flake.  if you were on her premium snapchat she would talk to you less and less and eventually stop talking. 

I met her in person one year at otakon 2017 I bought her a small bday gift and gave it to her. she was really bitchy and disrespectful  toward me. I understand if ur famous now and ur busy n shit but if a fan comes up with a small gift wouldn't that be a nice gesture?  well she messaged me later that day saying she loved it. 

since she started dating  sneaky she doesn't talk to her non famous friends anymore and stated that if she doesn't know u she wont talk to you. tshe mentioned at some point that she doesn't add any.

I was following on her patreon too which ironically happened when she started dating him.  she never sent things on time and wasn't loyal with the prices saying she never did it b4.. ye yet she was able to get twitch and all that figured out by herself... patreon isnt hard to use...

I find it funny now looking back as one of her friends. she made more money playing league and doing twitch. also she wasnt a bad league player either she was pretty decent.

I just wish she wouldn't screw  over her fan base and she would treat people who actually see her as a friend with respect instead of common folk.

135.thumb.jpg.bbe13daebdbda1ae1fc085c348

She does seem like she has her head stuck up her ass just a little. For context, this was after Bang announced he wanted to cosplay with Sneaky.

Posted

135.thumb.jpg.bbe13daebdbda1ae1fc085c348

She does seem like she has her head stuck up her ass just a little. For context, this was after Bang announced he wanted to cosplay with Sneaky.

Yikes. I read her last reply as 'I'll talk shit about Bang and keep forcing Sneaky to not collab with him because ~ muh insecurity and the fear of losing attention ~... Jesus, chillax girl.

Posted

So Esther is suddenly (obv was end game in her mind) moving to LA. I’m curious if she plans to get her own place or stay in the gamer house. I just don’t understand the why e-girls up and moving miles or countries from where they live and give up university (thought Esther was getting a masters degree or something?) and whatever life they’ve had to be close to the league scene or boyfriends. 

Posted

So Esther is suddenly (obv was end game in her mind) moving to LA. I’m curious if she plans to get her own place or stay in the gamer house. I just don’t understand the why e-girls up and moving miles or countries from where they live and give up university (thought Esther was getting a masters degree or something?) and whatever life they’ve had to be close to the league scene or boyfriends. 

Highly doubt she'd be able to stay in the gamer house; I think there would probably be 1) no space and 2) C9 won't allow it because it's kinda unprofessional. Was she getting a master's? I'd never heard of that :0 

Posted

Highly doubt she'd be able to stay in the gamer house; I think there would probably be 1) no space and 2) C9 won't allow it because it's kinda unprofessional. Was she getting a master's? I'd never heard of that :0 

She mentioned it sneaky's discord once. I just don't understand how she has the time to be in Cali and school? Maybe it's online or something. The move doesn't come off as unexpected since it seemed her end goal was to move there since they started dating but just leaving you're grad program is something I don't understand? Maybe she plans to go to school in Cali.

sc.png

Posted

She mentioned it sneaky's discord once. I just don't understand how she has the time to be in Cali and school? Maybe it's online or something. The move doesn't come off as unexpected since it seemed her end goal was to move there since they started dating but just leaving you're grad program is something I don't understand? Maybe she plans to go to school in Cali.

sc.png

I'm not trying to doubt her or anything but as someone currently applying for grad school, it's not a light decision to just drop randomly. And undergraduate credits honestly don't do much for your masters anyway beyond prerequisites for applying so I'm not sure what that's about. 

Posted

You'd think someone who's doing a Grad school program (what's her concentration anyways?) would not be... pandering to thirsty nerds on Patreon with her boyfriend's fanbase to milk all the money out of. 

Posted

he has boobs now :alpacafedup:

Posted (edited)

he has boobs now :alpacafedup:

correct me if I’m wrong but if you zoom in on the first picture you could see the color difference between his chest and arms which are paper than his “boobs.” I’m assuming he’s probably wearing those suits that give you curves and boobs

Edited by KitKatNyan

Posted

correct me if I’m wrong but if you zoom in on the first picture you could see the color difference between his chest and arms which are paper than his “boobs.” I’m assuming he’s probably wearing those suits that give you curves and boobs

100% boob suit. I’m kinda impressed with Esther, her photoshop skills are on point. She just makes sneaky and herself look totally different in her edits. Again I want to point out she’s in control of sneakys patreon/instagram which just bugs me since he wouldn’t create either before because he’s lazy as fuck. So anyone thinking they are talking to him on patreon or supporting it are just giving Esther a job. :/

Posted

Honestly, Sneaky is starting to be like a lot of pandering cosplayers who call some makeup, accessories, and lingerie a cosplay. Like? A white nightgown and thigh-highs is not a Peach cosplay lmao. And immediately below the pics is him promoting his patreon lol. Jessica Nigri 2.0 who's popular bc he's a "trap." "Omg I think I'm gay now."

Honestly, I have to call his cosplay lazier than girls who buy D.va costumes and paint triangles on their faces. Even with the efforts put into boob suits and editing, at least the D.va girls look like the character they're trying to portray.

Posted

anyone know whether there's a thread for igumdrop/jaime? i'm impressed someone so ugly & as big of a catfish as she is, has managed to make it this far in an industry which priorities a female's looks as a marketable commodity. which can only mean one thing, this girl must be the queen of manipulation and pandering O.o

Posted

anyone know whether there's a thread for igumdrop/jaime? i'm impressed someone so ugly & as big of a catfish as she is, has managed to make it this far in an industry which priorities a female's looks as a marketable commodity. which can only mean one thing, this girl must be the queen of manipulation and pandering O.o

Yup, read all the tea here

Posted (edited)

I don't see any problem with men cross dressing, but these overly sexual "cosplays" with boob suit are just one step too far for me. I wonder if Sneaky has always been this crazy of a fetishist and he finally found his soulmate  or if Esther is manipulating him a little bit (well, since they started dating his cosplays are getting more and more weird and sexual). Other pros are reacting nicely to these photos because they respect Sneaky but I doubt they really think it's appropriate. It's not a funny content anymore, it's a creepy fetish now. He's lucky he made a name for himself so C9 will never drop him because while other pro players are discussing game updates, team roster changes and stuff, Sneaky's entire twitter wall is his cosplays, patreon, streams and photos with Esther. He didn't even said anything about Jensen's (his teammate for over three years) departure from C9 or Nisqy joining the team, he only tweets to and about Esther. I've been following him for good couple of years and I've never saw anyone change like that honestly 

Also Esther's response about the Bang thing is so damn disrespectful wtf? What is wrong with her?

Edited by saina

Posted (edited)

Maybe Sneaky sees that all the pandering e-thots are getting paid bank, so he figures he wants a piece of that.  I think he is definitely weird about it, but I can imagine other guys doing similar stuff and being douchey about it since there are so many double standards.  Idk though.  I just hope this doesn’t encourage other men to behave this way unless they’re trans or whatnot.  

Edited by stickfigurine