• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/04/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

twitch Twitch egirls (and eboys)

2208 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Group Discussion Thread for E-Girls mainly found in the League of Legends/Hearthstone/Fortnite/Overwatch Twitch Community.

Here, you can talk about e-girls (and e-boys) who do not have their own thread yet. If you would like to talk about PokimaneLilyPichu, or Emiru their threads are linked to in their name. 

Some people who appear in this thread:

xChocoBars (Janet):

Twitch / Youtube / Twitter / Instagram

iGumdrop (Jaime):

Twitch / Twitter / Instagram / Youtube

Offline TV (besides Poki and Lily)

Youtube / Twitter / Instagram

LittleJenny (Jenny Wu)

Twitch / Twitter / Instagram

C9Sneaky (Zach Scuderi) and his girlfriend, Esther Lynn:

Zach's Twitch / Zach's Twitter / Zach's InstastagramEsther's Twitter / Esther's Instagram

Edited by brigette

Posted

Would lilichipmunk be included here? I dont know a lot about her, but she's included in almost every "Top 10 Twitch Girl Fails 2017" video out there rofl https://youtu.be/xHznxL1OZXE?t=3m15s

I know she was originally high elo in league and then demoted a bunch of times and also demoted to.... titty content as well 

Posted

tbh unpopular opinion but i think titty twitch streamers are pretty smart to exploit hormonal teenage boys for money ?

No I almost completely agree with you. Titty streaming is a business model in and of itself. While emiru is shitty, her hypocritcal tirades were all done in hopes of perfecting that public image of the perfect e-waifu that ultimately rakes in all her cash. Titty streamers are just specific to a somewhat niche demographic - lonely, thirsty people, and doing it extremely well

I've seen titty streamers earn more than 10k in a night streaming much less popular games than League... when that kind of dough is at stake you gotta know they're gonna try to milk as much as possible as fast as possbile

Posted (edited)

Emiru is probably the most annoying because she always denies being a booby streamer and she has the guts to make fun and diss them when she does all the same things as them to get thirsty compliments and exploiting herself for money. 

Edited by Leah

Posted

I've honestly never understood why some men and women seem to get so mad/angry over the fact that some streamers focus there content highly on their looks. It isn't that much different than what models, showgirls, actresses or musicians do. They are following a business model and, in the end, it is up to the spectator to decide if it is worthy of their time/money or not. I HATE when men complain about these woman who are just working, when men also have their equivalent (also, stats show that there are more and better paid male streamers than female streamers).

That being said, unless some of these women do stuff like the one @Leah pointed out, I don't see what they are doing in this subforum.

Posted

instead of mazlo's hierarchy of needs we need a hierarchy of ebitches

Posted

Their attitudes can be completely and utterly arrogant but I have to admit that I would never have the gall to do what they do on camera in front of an audience

Posted

I've honestly never understood why some men and women seem to get so mad/angry over the fact that some streamers focus there content highly on their looks. It isn't that much different than what models, showgirls, actresses or musicians do. They are following a business model and, in the end, it is up to the spectator to decide if it is worthy of their time/money or not. I HATE when men complain about these woman who are just working, when men also have their equivalent (also, stats show that there are more and better paid male streamers than female streamers).

That being said, unless some of these women do stuff like the one @Leah pointed out, I don't see what they are doing in this subforum.

Honestly they (titty streamers) aren't all created equally. Part of the hilarity of their drama is the fact that they're shaking their tits in front of a camera on a gaming website for a bunch of creepy people. But most of the hilarity is in the mental gymnastics that they all do publicly in order to justify, rationalize, or sidestep their questionable and problematic behavior. 

Emiru is a prototypical of this but others like lilypichu and her clique are slightly more under the radar, but have much juicier drama. Imo a thread dedicated to e-hoes would probably be centered around their fucked up interpersonal gossip... which could be entertaining

Posted

oh, this ^^^^^ :alpacacrush::alpacacrush::alpacacrush:

In reddit/livestreamfails and all they keep posting is "look at this whore, she did this, she did that" I mean... yeah, it sucks, but if is such a big problem, why people keep following the girl and talking about her? people always get triggered about titties.
they (the girls) know this is a bad thing, the followers also know this, no one is completely innocent about it.

"oh, there's people with actual talent and they actually care about the gaming community, why give attention to some random girl shaking her tatas in front of a camera?" 
I'm gonna use the same argument that subscribers use when someone talk shit about their favorite: "don't watch it, then".

this is all BabyRage BabyRage BabyRage to me

Posted (edited)

"oh, there's people with actual talent and they actually care about the gaming community, why give attention to some random girl shaking her tatas in front of a camera?" 

because honestly no one gives a shit if a girl is good at video games or not.

if someone is good at a video game thats fine but if youre a girl dont expect special treatment. think of remilia in nalcs. she literally did not make a big deal about her status and made sure that everyone treated it that way. she was very respectable until she got her gender surgery and then started throwing around her new tits/vajoo in nudes and weird streams. 

the top female streamers for league are making money being a tittie streamer. the only actual skillful female players can be found in korea because females there actually have respect for themselves and the culture isnt hypersexualized like the west.

Edited by veryprincely
im gonna add remis pics if someone asks for receipts in a diff post so i dont doublepost

Posted (edited)

Does anyone have any tea on pokimane? I was watching her high light vids and they don't look too bad especially compared to others... and no tits in the face either... 

The only odd thing I noticed about her so far is how she somehow manages to look asian but is Moroccan.. 

edit: are we gonna see an emerging beauty guru? her hair looks burnt to death I'm guessing from trying to straighten the natural curls out of her probably somewhat kinky hair 

OuWQidD.jpg

Edited by Tiffanie

Posted (edited)

@Tiffanie

she has the biggest nose in the world and can easily stab you with it if her wks dont take care of you if you dont agree that she is the goddess ugu of league ugu uwu~~~

she and another league fatass named scarra had a really nice friendship. shes pretty flirty and led him on like whenever they would duo she would call him pet names or just in general give him more attention than others and be more affectionate. they were good friends until scarra developed feelings for poki because she, lily, scarra, 2 other obese clones, and a handsome man whos actually a decent person was under the same roof in the gaming house. scarra then confessed to poki and then she said "im not interested. i see you as a friend and i want to focus on my career right now." like a fucking week later theres the video of her attacking bjergsen begging for money like emiru. feelsbadman

pics of the orianna one trick goddess under the spoilers because we arent worthy of seeing the infamous nose (bigger than her tits hehe xd)

1492269475537.jpg

1501599791505.png

Edited by veryprincely

Posted

because honestly no one gives a shit if a girl is good at video games or not.

if someone is good at a video game thats fine but if youre a girl dont expect special treatment. think of remilia in nalcs. she literally did not make a big deal about her status and made sure that everyone treated it that way. she was very respectable until she got her gender surgery and then started throwing around her new tits/vajoo in nudes and weird streams. 

the top female streamers for league are making money being a tittie streamer. the only actual skillful female players can be found in korea because females there actually have respect for themselves and the culture isnt hypersexualized like the west.

i'll put my answer in a spoiler so it doesn't get too big, ok?

yes, I agree with you. No one should have especial treatment in this path, to be honest. and I'm not defending a person who uses their own sexuality as currency, this is indeed a shitty move. again, to kill the problem you need to kill its roots: don't watch the girls, don't talk about them, and this is especifically towards the 12 yo kids and white knights, they are reason number one to girls keep doing what they are doing.

my problem is the witch hunt some guys like to promove, if a girl is using a t-shirt with some cleavage and she pulls up her arms or whatever, automatically someone clips it, post the video on reddit and starts the OOH LOOK AT THIS SLUT, SHE HAS TITS, SHE CAN'T SHOW THEM!!! wtf, are we supposed to wear burkas in front of cameras??? what is a "female who actually have respect for herself"? it's a thin line here, you know.

serious, though... it that even a major problem? I mean, it is a problem, but... it should really be a priority? we are literally talking about a website that keeps someone like Ice Poseidon and his cancerous chat online, scam-defenders like Summit1G, this recent drama envolving Grimmz and the REEEE EVERYONE THAT KILLS ME IS A STREAMSNIPER I'LL BAN YOU ALL REEEE, now Narcisa (a.k.a. Cosmo, speedrunnner that I used to watch all the time) starts to pull off her gender card every second. She even slept in some of her streams, I mean... ????????????????
Should we get worried about bouncing boobs and small shorts? Yeah, it sucks, but not as much as 10k people spamming TriHard everytime a black person appears and repeating the same racist jokes (in this case, Ice's streams).

tl;dr: it's okay to complain about this type of girl (kinda NSFW - she's already banned, btw) but not every girl on twitch is purposely using their body, at least I don't think so. I have like 3 different girls in my mind right now who do not do that.

also i'd like to say that I really like twitch, so it's good to talk about its problems here. PULL is, by far, my favorite forum but some subjects are not discussed here, so it's nice. :)

Posted (edited)

you think twitch cares? lol. they only care about money, not quality gameplay like what they actually use to be. you can easily avoid bans if youre an egrill by literally sleeping/sleazing around with an admin (mostly works with hassan because hes a beta virgin topkek xd) literally is rigged for females to easily excell in only a sexualized way. do you see any ACTUALLY reasonably watched streamer with 4 digit viewers or even 500+ that isnt:

1. hypersexualzing herself
  2. trying too hard to be quirky/one of the boys luhmao!!!
  3. toxic as fuck/not even actually good
  4. uses men as a pedestal for their own "career"
  5. DOESNT MAKE A BIG DEAL ABOUT THEIR GENDER
Edited by veryprincely
someone reply soon i have disturbing footage of a twitch sjw that someone mentioned