What are your favourite lipsticks?

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I am a fanatic when it comes to lip products, especially lipsticks I just love lip stuff! Anyone want to share their favourite lip products that you can't live without? 

clq_ZTPH03_302x349.png

I love the Clinique lipsticks because they are hypoallergenic and it feels good 

Dior lipsticks are expensive but they have such pretty colors and it glides on so smoothly! They are great and definitely worth the price 

s1729102-main-hero.jpg

I like the Burt's Bee lipstick but I heard that their new formula isn't so natural anymore 

burts-bees-lipstick-750x741.jpg

Edited by Leah
Typo

Posted

This stuff has been my low-end go-to for a good while now, I'm gonna miss it like crazy if they discontinue.

Revlon colorburst lip butter in cupcake!

e287b473c9889889d2ed0e3377374d0e.jpeg

Posted

You don't have to worry about them discontinuing colorburst Revlon doesn't discontiune their lipsticks that often, have you tried Cover girl Naturelux? This is one of my favourite drug store lipstick, hisbicus is my favourite shade, it's very natural looking and it blends with your natural lip color very well 

21nNjKFKqZL.jpg

:alpacaheadshake:

I definitely recommend this

Posted

I love Urban Decay Vice lipsticks, they feel so nice on your lips and the range of colours/finishes is really wide. 

Master_vicelipstick.thumb.jpg.20a6beb971

For drugstore, I like Rimmel Moisture Renew. It's good for everyday wear because it's moisturizing. 

moisture-renew-lipstick_product-01.thumb

Posted

I've never used UD lipsticks before, do they dry your lips out? 

Posted

Canmake's Stay-on Balm Rouge is my drugstore go-to for normal days. It's moisturizing and it doesn't migrate around the face. 

f-s-canmake-japan-stay-on-balm-rouge-uv-shield-moist-charge-lipstick-6-color-new-fd2cf8166ab3a67f13e41599d32c1084.jpg

Posted

I like canmake stuff, it's very cute and has a little sweet touch 

:alpacawink:

Posted

I personally love mac's lipsticks especially the varaiety of colours are endless and it wasnt quite too dry in my lips still had a moisture in it

Maybelline's are pretty good also plus they are a drugstrore brand which is more affordable compared to mac i really love the powder matte formula since it feels so soft and smooth but can a little bit drying so apply lipbalm first

Colourpop's ultra satin are to die for idk but i really love it its not drying and my lips feels so soo moisturized and the formula is really good and luckily it doesnt come off easily after i eat its still intack tho it stains utencils but its still quite opaque

NYX!! the soft matte cream feels so light on the lips and the colour range is pretty good aswell ♡  

images-4.jpg

2017-08-01-23-04-12-.jpg

2017-08-01-23-02-36-.jpg

2017-08-01-23-03-22-.jpg

Posted (edited)

I haven't used colour pop yet, isn't it like Kylie my ass is fake Jenner's stuff but more affordable? It's made in the same factory so I think they might be using the same ingredients

Mac is classic I don't think anyone can go wrong with Mac!

I like Nyx because it's affordable and their stuff really isn't bad and you can make reslly nice looks without shelling out $100+ on the basics

Another one of my favourite drug store lips are from soap and glory they smell good and simple like coconuts 

images (4).jpg

I have one in red but I lost it somewhere 

Def recommend it guys

I use to use the lip plumper from soap and glory I don't recommend if you don't like tingly or stingy feelings on your lips, it does make your lips slightly bigger but the effect goes away after an hr or so 

smp_yummy_plum_2.jpg

Edited by Leah

Posted (edited)

I've never used UD lipsticks before, do they dry your lips out? 

From personal experience they're quite buttery and don't dry out at all. I quite like them myself

I like some of the MAC lipsticks but I think that their darker shades are poorly formulated. I have a very dark purple colour from them and it has poor coverage. I have to have a lot of it on for it not to look streaky and I wish the lipstick had a thicker formula because I really like that colour.

As much as I hate Lime Crime's business practice, I had one of the lipsticks (not the liquid ones) for Christmas from a friend and I really liked it. It was dry but that's what made it stay on for so long.

Edited by House

Posted

After my experience with Limecrime Eyeliners I vowed to FOREVER stay away from their products, no matter how raved or loved it is. 4-5 years back I purchased a Liquid white eyeliner from them, the packaging and the shipping box was so nice but the product was absolute donkey shit. Everytime I used it on my eyelid or waterline it would burn the shit outta my eyes. Even if I put some on my hand it would have a burny sensation aswell. I stopped using it after 3/4 uses or so. I wouldn't even use that shit for white out, it went straight to the trash bin. Limecrime is trash, the owner is trash, everyone stay the hell away from them. 

Do you recommend the UB lip pencils? Do you know if UB lip stuff is hypoallergenic? 

Posted

I'm more of a bullet lipstick person, cause I find them easier to apply than liquid ones, and they're less drying.

I really love the Anna Sui lipsticks, but they're expensive. For something so pretty they do have pretty good pigmentation and staying power. 

I've got sugarpill's pretty poison lipsticks (Well, the black collection) and those are awesome! Like, they're a little dry and smell kinda weird, but I like how they look on the lips

Australis Moisture inject lipsticks, I own one, and it's a nice formula and colour (I've got a really dark berry colour), and it doesn't completely dry out my lips yay!

I've got a Stilla lipbalm/lipstick in a red that's an amazing colour on me and I tend to wear it a lot (like every day)

I want to get some of the urban decay vice lipsticks, cause I've got a lip pallet with them, but lip pallets are a pain in the arse, though I love the colours. Like Blackmail, fire bird, some of the reds, even a more nude colour I like (which never happens)

Posted

Colourpop is pretty good tbh and ofcourse much better than that kylie lipstick where in you are only paying much more becaude of the brand name. Yup! Same factory why splurge on kylie's where in theres colourpop hehe though i didnt really much liked the matte lippie stix or my lips are just like a desert that hates matte lipsticks i didnt like how it applied :-( but colourpop's color range is pretty decent 

Posted

I've got sugarpill's pretty poison lipsticks (Well, the black collection) and those are awesome! Like, they're a little dry and smell kinda weird, but I like how they look on the lips

Australis Moisture inject lipsticks, I own one, and it's a nice formula and colour (I've got a really dark berry colour), and it doesn't completely dry out my lips yay!

I've got a Stilla lipbalm/lipstick in a red that's an amazing colour on me and I tend to wear it a lot (like every day)

sugar pill looks so damn good 

The only thing I ever tried from stilla are their eyeliners, can you tell me more about your experience with their lip products? 

I've never heard of Australias moisture, is it a natural brand? I'm trying to be less picky with lipsticks but I really don't feel comfortable using lip stuff from brands that are not hypoallergenic or natural :/

Screenshot_2017-08-02-18-47-51-1.png

Anna sui always have cute packaging but their products never appealed to me because I have feelings that I can't trust it staying on my face 

Colourpop is pretty good tbh and ofcourse much better than that kylie lipstick where in you are only paying much more becaude of the brand name. Yup! Same factory why splurge on kylie's where in theres colourpop hehe though i didnt really much liked the matte lippie stix or my lips are just like a desert that hates matte lipsticks i didnt like how it applied :-( but colourpop's color range is pretty decent 

I've always found it weird that Colourpop just randomly came out of nowhere and bam they are a hit 

Posted

sugar pill looks so damn good 

The only thing I ever tried from stilla are their eyeliners, can you tell me more about your experience with their lip products? 

I've never heard of Australias moisture, is it a natural brand? I'm trying to be less picky with lipsticks but I really don't feel comfortable using lip stuff from brands that are not hypoallergenic or natural :/

Screenshot_2017-08-02-18-47-51-1.png

Anna sui always have cute packaging but their products never appealed to me because I have feelings that I can't trust it staying on my face 

I've always found it weird that Colourpop just randomly came out of nowhere and bam they are a hit 

Australis is an Australian drugstore brand, it's vegan and cruelty free and I brought the lipstick cause I wanted a dark colour that was less than $15. And the actual name of the line is Colour Inject lipsticks, I had to look it up cause despite owning one I could never remember the line

https://www.australiscosmetics.com.au/colour-inject-lipstick

I've only used two stilla lip products, the lipstick/balm thing and a liquid lipstick, and I hated the liquid lipstick, but then I hate most liquid lipsticks (WHY ARE MY LIPS SO DRY?) and it's good. The colour's nice, and it stays pretty well for a balm thing.