• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PULL Discord Server?

9 posts in this topic

Posted

I just thought it would be nice to have a discord server where everyone can chat in real time! Is this a good idea? What do you guys think?

Posted

PULL already has a chatango where you can chat in real time if you wish to ;) It would usually be positioned in the bottom left corner for me.

Posted

I like discord (and chatango) but a PULL based one would probably die instantly based on the state of the chatango. Also, theres a risk if losing anonymity if you join with your discord account connected to your twitch/league/etc. if you for some reason use the same username and refuse to change it (but changing it both here and on discord is super easy.) It's actually a great idea, I just really think it'd die if it's not a well made server.

Posted

I find chatango hard to use let alone look at, Discord is much easier to use, for me at least. It would be more organized and visually pleasing to look at. I'd join a PULL discord server. As for the anonymity issue(if you could even call it that), you can always make a throwaway account, no one who values their anonymity here would use their actual discord account.

Posted

No way. I'm scared of PULL possibly going through what Lolcow is currently going through.

Posted

No way. I'm scared of PULL possibly going through what Lolcow is currently going through.

What are they going through?

Posted

I would totally help to create a server. Really wanted a discord for PULL since it's so much easier to use than chatango. Gets info by quicker. 

Posted

I would totally help to create a server. Really wanted a discord for PULL since it's so much easier to use than chatango. Gets info by quicker. 

Count me in!

What do you mean?

Posted

I have a spare server that I can donate if you guys want