• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

112 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Lauren can go on and on about women being happier in traditional roles yet has no problem not being in one herself, plus cosplaying and bragging about men masturbating to her. She's a lying self hating uneducated idiot  

honestly she's a really plain girl so I see why she would need to brag about this stuff. It's like saying "hey, people find me hot so I must be". Shes vouching for herself, to make her seem more attractive than she is. 

Hey guys ! I've eventually got her book.

Well, I know it's cheap (10€) but I was expecting something bigger. 

Anyway, I will make a complete critique of it !

IMG_5931.JPG

IMG_5932.JPG

IMG_5933.JPG

IMG_5934.JPG

oh my god ;-; it's smaller than a magazine lmaoooooooo Junie b jones is more advanced than this 

Edited by Jupiters

Posted (edited)

Lauren will make a status on Twitter that's not even all that funny, and it gets tons of likes. 

I have to agree with when people say she just seems to not like other females. Has anyone seen her video "What every girl needs to hear"? Once again, her spouting "facts" when she herself isn't married with children. And it doesn't help that she's 22, but looks 30. :alpacadone:

I guess after being called racist many times, she decided to post this on Twitter:

Edited by virgo

Posted

^Preach. And also reap what you sow? Is that appropriate? Like if she genuinely believes in what she says she should be following it. It's like a preacher saying you all need to stop eating chips and then chows em down on his down time. Makes no sense.

Posted

First she makes a video mocking single career women.

Then she posted a video about how she thinks women who want a career and kids should not be shamed. Just a while back she was being petty towards girls who want careers. Now she's contradicting herself. The only reason she made that video is because people are beginning to see that she's a career woman and a huge hypocrite. 

Posted

Oh my, don't you find it just delicious when they criticize snowflakes, yet... ah well.

She's trying to be the alt right princess with catch phrases. Let her go by the way side like Tomi. 

Posted (edited)

I was browsing /r/IncelTears and this popped up

dsfds.thumb.png.d13b2db9f7a91f2b00369b4b

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7fvy08/she_is_22_and_not_married_oh_the_horror/

I recognized Lauren so I clicked on the thread and scrolled down until I found this comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7fvy08/she_is_22_and_not_married_oh_the_horror/dqf00fq/

tenor.gif

Then I found this comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7fvy08/she_is_22_and_not_married_oh_the_horror/dqgcme5/

Which lead me to this thread

epwoiewpo.thumb.png.23b078a6ea6ddc0b6fd5

https://www.reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/6t8fd3/i_know_someone_who_went_to_school_with_lauren/

Which, in its turn, lead to me discovering these pictures

1475184117420.jpgFaKu2DY.jpg?1

"B-but these are brown guys! Not blonde white Aryan masterrace warriors!"

According to this poster she also has an older sister who is, uh... quite different (she likes to do sexy cosplays)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/6t8fd3/i_know_someone_who_went_to_school_with_lauren/dlj86jz/

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

Amazing finds. She's a butthurt rejected now-racist. Hahahahhaha.

Posted

this girl is such a loser omg. first, she tells girls not to be career women and have a family and i don't see her having 3.5 kids and a man. second, she always rags on girls who act "slutty" yet she has done sexy cosplays and i don't see her showing up in a turtle neck in any of her videos. third, her sister seems very cuter and more open. and fourth, truth is lauren has poorly constructed, racist opinions and her fanbase is white supremacist manlets who look at her as an aryan goddess or just basement trolls who love to blame everything on immigration, islam, gay marriage etc. some dickride her because they think she's hot. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by bok joo

Posted

Uh clearly her ex boyfriend affaire is very upsetting to many of her "fans" who now call her a whore. Also she is in favour of civic nationalism and not white nationalism which enrages the alt-right. It's hilarious how she gets the most shit out of the audience she was pandering to.

I agree with many here, she is insecure, especially when it comes to her gross ignorance about literally everything, which is pretty embarrassing for a former student in politics.

But what hurts my eyes the most is when she pretends to read philosophy and to understand it. ew.

Posted

I really can't stand the way she talks. The way she moves her mouth is so annoying, especially in this video:

I really can't stand the way she talks. The way she moves her mouth is so annoying, especially in this video:

Posted

To be honest, I don't give a shit about U.S politics (SJW, Anti-SJW, Trump, and so on) But I can't empathize with this woman ? IDK she seems very fake in everything. Also the lolcow thread well you know, it's juicy

Posted

godddddd she loves sucking up to those alt right fanboys it's truly depressing. I don't think she gives a shit about politics but she sure is making a LOT of money.

besides from her video on where she becomes a man, I haven't seen any other videos in which she actually provides good, structured evidence. where as people like Shapiro give statistics in every lecture, etc. Lauren kind of just babbles about how everyone who disagrees with her is wrong. correct me if I'm wrong, I havent seen many of her videos.

I do agree with most of the things she says. however I feel like she's the type of women that will throw other women under the bus to impress men. i think this is why she has that whole "all women should be traditional" as a subtle way to criticise like, 50% of the female population. She makes it also seem that these women who want a life of their own choice to be overweight, lesbian, and liberal femanazis when in reality they're just everyday girls and women

tldr: self entitled edgelord, good opinions but excuctes poorly, doesnt want women to have a mind of their own.

Posted (edited)

To be honest, I don't give a shit about U.S politics (SJW, Anti-SJW, Trump, and so on) But I can't empathize with this woman ? IDK she seems very fake in everything. Also the lolcow thread well you know, it's juicy

one of her boyfriends was actually mixed black/white.

the /pol/fags were saying she dated an “arab” when they found pics of him until she corrected them by saying he was mixed.

the sad thing is that he was a probably the best looking guy she’ll ever get because all her drooling fanboys are probably fugly as hell.

she really went on a downward spiral, she actually looks like she’s having fun in some of her pics prior to her alt right pandering and now she looks haggered, old, and honestly sad.

is it really worth the money she’s getting to keep doing what she’s doing and descending further down the rabbit hole? whether she believes what she says or not, at the end of the day i’d probably feel like shit doing what she does, no matter how much money was being made.

aXcZY3J.jpg

Edited by not today, satan