• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

112 posts in this topic

Posted

Lauren's opening is as such: "It is the current Year." Why, thank you Lauren, I hadn't noticed. 

omg yes I forgot about this cringy intro, it got me like "wtf is this ?"

Posted (edited)

kinda off topic but related to that screenshot and her views technically i guess

I mean, what's wrong with tearing down confederate statues. Correct me if I'm wrong but, most of those statues were put there after the civil war and not during the south's secession. It's not like protesters were tearing them down because they hate the US and plan to blow up the Lincoln monument..... putting up monuments next to courts and in emancipation parks of actual traitors who violated the constitution and defended the violation of human rights in every way shape and form. There are more than enough pieces of art depicting confederates in museums and history books. Leave the past in the past and stop making racists into monuments. Plus all the founding fathers owned slaves (and treated them badly because there's no such thing as a 'good' slave owner) but do you see many leftists calling to purge Washington from history:alpacawink:

Edited by Zongeh

Posted (edited)

I do think Lauren is smart and ambitious, but now she's become annoying. She contradicts herself. Lauren claims that woman are miserable working careers and that they are happier at home. She claims SJWs and feminists are awful because they criticize stay at home moms and that they enforce their beliefs onto others. But then she criticizes other girls for wanting careers. On Twitter she once criticized this random girl (who never even said anything mean to her) just for posting about how she wants to become a doctor. OK, I understand that's what Lauren believes and I respect that, but it was so hypocritical of her.

Lauren is fake. She parrots what her beta male fans believes, yet she herself is a twenty something year old woman who isn't married with children. She's obviously mostly doing this for the attention her beta male fans give her. After all, her beta male fans defend her over everything, even when she clearly contradicts herself because they think she's so pretty. It just annoys me how Lauren  goes around criticizing others for enforcing their beliefs, when she kind of does the same thing too!  

Edited by virgo

Posted

I don't dislike or like her. She has some good points (about being skeptic to media, which ofc we all should) and some bad points (shoving all feminists under the tumblr tag, if you get my gist). Like some have pointed out, har arguments are simple, which means a lot of people will understand her point of view and opinion on a subject, now take any other politician... Big words, small gestures etc etc. Which one are people going to lean towards if they don't have a "political" vocabulary? Lauren ofc.
I think she's kinda dim tbh. It's like the very point of being skeptic to media kinda fails her. Idk. She can do her thing but I'm not buying jack shit politicians say regardless of how ~personal~ they pretend it is. 

Posted

I saw that doctor thing mentioned on lolcow! Lauren is a huge bitch for that. I think her college drop out ass is jealous and doesn't want other women to succeed. 

Posted

I saw that doctor thing mentioned on lolcow! Lauren is a huge bitch for that. I think her college drop out ass is jealous and doesn't want other women to succeed. 

Lmao "stay at home with 5 kids so I can succeed without competition" 

Posted (edited)

I found the pic on lolcow:

1506136546756.png

That was so petty of her! :alpacadone:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but she doesn't seem to answer people when they ask her, "Well Lauren, why are you still not married with children?" Probably because she knows that she herself is fake. I think her fans are eventually going to see her for who she truly is. I've noticed that more people are beginning to notice that she contradicts herself, which explains why her thread on lolcow seems to have more comments now. But just like with Jessica Nigri and her beta white knights, Lauren's beta white knights will always find ways to defend her and agree with anything she says because she's attractive. I feel if Lauren weren't attractive, no one would even be paying attention to her. 

Edited by virgo

Posted

1506136546756.png

Correct me if I'm wrong, but she doesn't seem to answer people when they ask her, "Well Lauren, why are you still not married with children?" Probably because she knows that she herself is fake. I think her fans are eventually going to see her for who she truly is. I've noticed that more people are beginning to notice that she contradicts herself, which explains why her thread on lolcow seems to have more comments now. But just like with Jessica Nigri and her beta white knights, Lauren's beta white knights will always find ways to defend her and agree with anything she says because she's attractive. I feel if Lauren weren't attractive, no one would even be paying attention to her. 

Did she just look up a random person's tweets and decide to reply some mean spirited shit because they wanted to do something in life that she doesn't agree with? What the hell? Even if you proclaim yourself to be an anti carrier woman that is extremely rude and uncalled for, especially if the person you're attacking doesn't even know you.

Posted

She's apart of Alt Right, no matter how much she tries to deny it;; her points are bad like the rest of the neo nazi movement. I recommend watching youtubers like ContraPoints and Shaun to see why.

Posted (edited)

She's apart of Alt Right, no matter how much she tries to deny it;; her points are bad like the rest of the neo nazi movement. I recommend watching youtubers like ContraPoints and Shaun to see why.

I'm not sure how long the alt right has been around, but, as of now, I feel like becoming a part of it is just a fad. 

Lauren does sometimes make good points, but I can't tell if she really believes them or if it's just for attention now. I used to like her a lot, but now she's showing more signs of being a petty snowflake. :alpacadone:

Edited by virgo

Posted

1506136546756.png

she seems jealous tbh. all she does is spout unsupported bullshit and gas up ~muh nordic heritage~ even though she’s what, 3% nordic?also i don’t see her having children and being a housewife, she is a journalist and has a YT channel?? when will ppl understand that ‘big family with five kids’ isn’t everyone’s definition of happiness

Posted

I'm not sure how long the alt right has been around, but, as of now, I feel like becoming a part of it is just a fad. 

Lauren does sometimes make good points, but I can't tell if she really believes them or if it's just for attention now. I used to like her a lot, but now she's showing more signs of being a petty snowflake. :alpacadone:

Being a woman who hates women in the alt-right community instantly gives you brownie points. I think at this point she puts it on quite heavily because alt-right dudes can use her as a scapegoat.

Posted

Being a woman who hates women in the alt-right community instantly gives you brownie points. I think at this point she puts it on quite heavily because alt-right dudes can use her as a scapegoat.

Something else I noticed about Lauren's white knights is when someone on Youtube asks Lauren why she's not married with children yet, they usually make excuses for her like, "Oh she probably hasn't found the right guy yet". Yet, they go bashing other unmarried young women by name calling them, or unfairly assuming that they are all sleeping around and ignoring the nice guys. It's so dumb.