• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/09/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Lime Crime/Doe Deere

116 posts in this topic

Posted

ok, if we all decided to be honest, i think they have the best liquid lipstick formula and i still gonna buy them lolz

Red Velvet is life. :alpacacrush:

Posted

Look at Doe‘s Halloween costume:

:haiplz:

Posted

Look at Doe‘s Halloween costume:

:haiplz:

More like 5 years time

Posted

I have never been happier to have never bought anything from Lime Crime.

Their products never appealed to me and I always preferred Jeffree's and KatVonD's (not more the latter ever since the Sephora close to my house actively has them on display along Urban Decay) but honestly... I never knew this entire operation was this shady.

Posted (edited)

You guys know that Oh Dear, Doe Deere!-woman? She buyed Lime Crime and was not happy with it. :alpacashocked:

https://instagram.com/p/BY-3NqSD04k/

Edited by Chinadoll

Posted

I've been kind of on a hiatus here recently but maaaaan I have so much to talk about with Doe at least

I remember when Doe was considering making Lime Crime hair dye years back, and many people myself included were skeptical, I didn't know she really ended up going through with it until I saw one of those typical facebook promo videos someone ends up sharing, hair that's formulated to show decently on brown hair, like pink?? I haven't read any reviews but that just sounds like a scam to me (I used to dye my hair a lot, I had to go blonde to have truly nice colors, blue looked nice on my natural hair but it looked a lot better when I went blond, and I also had pink and I looooved it. Especially Pink though really never shows up on darker brown hair, and if it does it'll fade away very fast)

However, I still give credit to Lime Crime for having such nice ass packaging, if they were actual good products I'd buy them but they're literally dollar store quality most of the time

Posted

I know it's sort of being discussed in the Melanie Martinez thread, but, sigh, I am so disappointed that Melanie is endorsing Doe. :alpacadone:

Where is the Melanie thread? I kinda wanna read it but I can't find it ugh

Posted

Where is the Melanie thread? I kinda wanna read it but I can't find it ugh

Her thread is the overrated artist thread. :hmm:

Posted

Her thread is the overrated artist thread. :hmm:

Posted

ok, if we all decided to be honest, i think they have the best liquid lipstick formula and i still gonna buy them lolz

The formula is nice for some of them . I have three LL. My lips are usually dry and when I apply LL without balm first they look really dry and patchy but not with LC LL . I'll buy more of they have a sale. 

Posted

I just wanted to thank you so much for this! I love this board and you guys are so nice here! I am just not on here much because life has been so busy! Sorry for the late thanks!

Posted

I just wanted to thank you so much for this! I love this board and you guys are so nice here! I am just not on here much because life has been so busy! Sorry for the late thanks!

I do not recommend buying from Aliexpress. 

Posted

I like Limecrime as a brad because I do think they're more expressive and try different things more, but if they could stop discontinuing everything they make that'd be nice.

I will say their collections fall flat for me, and their "angel" collection is disappointing. They could have done so much with the concept of angels, but they just toss out a 3 highlighters and lip toppers? boi. not to mention they toss in their older shit in an attempt to make the collection look bigger and sell with minimal effort. I think not.

Posted

I like Limecrime as a brad because I do think they're more expressive and try different things more, but if they could stop discontinuing everything they make that'd be nice.

I will say their collections fall flat for me, and their "angel" collection is disappointing. They could have done so much with the concept of angels, but they just toss out a 3 highlighters and lip toppers? boi. not to mention they toss in their older shit in an attempt to make the collection look bigger and sell with minimal effort. I think not.

Lime Crimes Angels colection is pathetic. Again, a pink highlighter? And one with a pink sheen? And a blue and purple lip topper? And one lip topper which was already released? Lime Crime can do better. The discontinued velvetines didn‘t die for this! 

Posted

🙏 Praying for Doe to go down with Melanie Martinez's drama