• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Pastel Cutie

201 posts in this topic

Posted

one thing that irks me about her now is how she needs to throw it in your face how special she is for "balancing two different styles/'aesthetics' " and she made a post saying "do you want a video about how I balance the two aesthetics" as if it's super hard thing to do when in reality A) they're still very similar styles, one just has darker lipstick/makeup B) I've seen people do way more than three styles and all styles seem like complete opposites and more hard on your wallet since you can't use the same clothes from one style on another tbh 

Posted

i remember her once ranting about how she cant fit in small asian size clothing and how bad it is. girl please, try not being able to fit in an extra large.

Posted

do you guys know her full name or at least her surname ?

Posted

First post :) been lurking for a long time. 

Her rainbow wig it's pretty nice in my opinion but it looks terrible parted in the middle. She looks so old here

image.jpeg

Posted

Seriously, WHY THAT FACE?! How can't she see how weird she looks, is smiling that hard? She even has a damn beautiful smile!

Posted

one thing that irks me about her now is how she needs to throw it in your face how special she is for "balancing two different styles/'aesthetics' " and she made a post saying "do you want a video about how I balance the two aesthetics" as if it's super hard thing to do when in reality A) they're still very similar styles, one just has darker lipstick/makeup B) I've seen people do way more than three styles and all styles seem like complete opposites and more hard on your wallet since you can't use the same clothes from one style on another tbh 

same i feel like it's pretty common to have varying styles (esp at her level where they aren't even worlds different) and im lost as to why she seems to be making a big deal out of it... i mean i do lol she wants to be unique so bad but it's still so irritating

Posted

same i feel like it's pretty common to have varying styles (esp at her level where they aren't even worlds different) and im lost as to why she seems to be making a big deal out of it... i mean i do lol she wants to be unique so bad but it's still so irritating

it's really annoying how people give her constructive criticism to improve her look and overall well being and yet she complains "BODY POSI!!!!!!" like?? if you're gonna be an internet celebrity, you're gonna be criticized no matter what. you can love yourself and all, but at least try to be a good person.

Posted

i know this thread is super dead but i follow her on twitter and its super cringe. 

always with that same face. :Alpacamad:

Screenshot 2016-07-24 at 4.04.08 PM.png

Posted

i know this thread is super dead but i follow her on twitter and its super cringe. 

I haven't seen her in soooo long lol... Disappointed to see she still does THAT face after all this time

Posted

Whats up with the faces she keeps making?....

Posted

Whats up with the faces she keeps making?....

Her faces look uncomfortable and. . .just way too forced. 

Posted

I know who she reminds me of.....Making the same forced face.

1432824804527.jpegtumblr_nt0q9ylAld1urei7do1_500.jpg

Posted

It's called a 'sparrow face' or 'fish gape', her's look more like a slight duck lip though because it doesn't look cute at all. :stoplz:

Examples:gallery-1443719490-fish-gape.pnglandscape-1443719024-rhw-fish-gape.pngkimig_duckface.jpgenhanced-buzz-13238-1381762480-37.jpgenhanced-buzz-13260-1381760679-37.jpg

Posted

I know who she reminds me of.....Making the same forced face.

Hidden Content

if it is her(it looks like her, eyebrows kinda gave it away) looks likes she gave up her pastle route and is going grunge or something darker

but what the fuck is with that face?!

Posted (edited)

the way she makes her lips look gets worse everytime. i think shes forming wrinkles or lines from making that weird pouty fish lips in all her photos. her smile is cute, the face she makes is not.

dont know if anyone has mentioned this yet but it reminds me of zoolander but even ben stiller pulls it off better.

image_d4b6ba8b1f.thumb.jpg.fa907012329b8img00002.thumb.png.f5a3d391ef53bd57c85fczoolander-2-blue-steel-screencap_1920.0.img00001.thumb.png.84ab085e76f3fcac30ce4img00003.thumb.png.7c8735eecde461983f756

edit; the way she does her brows is unsettling to me. but i think she made them better in her standards, back then it use to go straight down the bridge of her f**king nose (or very close to it lol)

her personality is very fake to me

Edited by miruku