• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Pastel Cutie

201 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Pastel Cutie, a.k.a. Viviana, was popular on tumblr for her pastel/kawaii blog. However she’s also problematic af for being a careless ita, whining about money while she gets sponsorships like crazy, and apparently sent someone a message about wanting someone to die, and then ran away from the kawaii community because she's a precious kawaii angel that can do no wrong uvu.

Quote from valentine from pull 2.0:
this is mostly from what I remember reading about her in the old forum and from what I have thought as one of her old followers but..

About her sponsorships... her reviews really suck. A lot of the time it's almost as if she's not even trying...there are times when her reviews are decent/acceptable. Her photos are often low quality camera photos and she only ever takes pictures of them on her body when she's on her bed (it used to be better in the past because she'd have her clothes taken when she's standing up or outside) or when her latest wig is covering 90% of the outfit. But somehow her sponsors are fine with it and still keep sending things her way.

Similar to other snowflakes.. she likes to talk about how poor she is and how she can't afford brand and the like but she splurges money on clothes (iirc she blew off ~$70 on jeans?) and at some point bought herself a brand new video camera when she was first getting into youtube videos (which I personally didn't see a need as she could have easily used a phone camera or a laptop camera until she was able to get the hang of youtube videos... but I might still be p.o.'d at the fact that this happened around the same time she was crying about lolita and how she couldn't afford it). 

She blames the lolita community for being "too mean" and believes that they're the reason why she can't be happy in the lolita fashion. She blew off money and had others blow off their money gifting her lolita dresses from bodyline that she never got around to wearing/showing because she was getting "bullied" by lolitas for not wearing a petticoat.

Also I believe at some point she turned her blog "shop-cute" into her own personal blog without notifying anyone? It suddenly switched over and you got more of her and her distressed face and some more personal what not instead of the usual "use ____ for __ % off !". 

Links to her pink/kawaii accounts, which she’s more active on: 
Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube | Facebook | Blogspot

Links to her angelic-emoji accounts:

Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Blogspot

Her name:

IuUX323.pngQusoTas.jpg

Rude to anons:

zLk5xgD.pngfdAvyxF.pngPRw1ift.png

Btb: 

97jj3q4.png
eo5baIi.jpg

Telling someone to die and then denying it:

ZVOk0TS.pnglEYjtag.jpgKGQ8chg.pngaR8UGBR.png

Recent video:

Some lil gems:

gupAvKZ.jpg

34lTZHd.jpg
S6LYQ82.jpg
0R1Kunp.jpg
Edited by kotori
added spoilers

Posted

She reminds me of Jessica Nigri in that last picture for some reason...

Posted (edited)

what I find funny is that she purchased the camera and equipment she oh-so needed to make youtube videos before April (when the lolita shit went down) and spent hundreds of dollars and she just barely used it for a video this (?) month (and her camera takes standard quality photos indoors). Seems somewhat wasteful imo if she isn't going to keep at it. 

other little random details I remember:

- been known to pick and choose her ethnicity/race when convenient. Is half white and half hispanic (?) but is white passing and only brings up she's hispanic to avoid being called words like "bread" and "mayo." When addressing her ethnicity/race she picks one over the other instead of mentioning she is both.

- not really able to confirm this as i'm sure it's buried deep in history or deleted, but I know a person who used to follow her for yeeeaars and saw Viviana make a post along the lines of "she wishes she was Asian"  

- claims she didn't need help from lolitas, then proceeded to purchase a milky planet salopette and kept referring to it as "mint" even tho that wasn't a milky planet color

- She defended sheinside during the whole body shaming fiasco a few years ago (basically when they first got popular on tumblr as a site you'd wanna be sponsored by). She danced around the idea that she was "neutral"/"didn't know if it was true or not" but her post was mostly leaning towards their side and insinuated that the victim could be lying, which makes sense cuz she would get free stuff from them for a while. To be fair, sheinside has since changed and has been opening up to more bloggers of different body types. Also, PC deleted her post for whatever reason

the incident i mentioned: http://vivi-shiba.tumblr.com/post/68903869738/sheinside-warning-i-saw-this-on-facebook-and

- http://yousei-bitches.tumblr.com/post/114551196598/if-were-still-talkin-about-pastel-cutie-lets-not The use of slurs such as " fag " a few years ago. She has since then apologized because these screenshots surfaced the same day her suicide baiting asks did. the "i'm so upset right now. i have apologized over and over for what ive done" tweet in the OP above is what she's referring to. she never actually apologized for the suicide baiting asks otherwise it would mean being a grown up and she would admit to have sending them. For a moment she actually denied the " faggot " thing: http://yousei-bitches.tumblr.com/post/114596829653/i-cant-hear-her-over-her-bullshit-anon-i-cant

- Viviana's post denying those messages with "the buttons are not even aligned" http://yousei-bitches.tumblr.com/post/114690437438/hello-everyone

- more of viviana's desperate attempts to prove they're not real: http://yousei-bitches.tumblr.com/post/114622679678/sheshe-really-isnt-using-her-brain-is-she-she

- kept commenting on msjoesephjoestar's asks and saying to please message her instead of listening to the gossip/drama. apparently msjoeseph did try to message her and Viviana never even responded

- Basically mistreats her followers. She was called out for this tweet and it's actually what led to anon releasing those asks. PC had made a half assed apology towards her followers, but this wasn't even the first time she's said stuff like this: http://yousei-bitches.tumblr.com/post/114501100473/i-would-understand-if-she-was-pointing-out-that

- makes a comment about how no one knows her real name, then later proceeds to call anybody who knows her birth name a "stalker" even though she posted her own name online herself: http://yousei-bitches.tumblr.com/post/112177995893/sorry-viviana-but-everyone-is-pretty-well-aware-of

- she released a series of tweets that can basically be summarized as she considers herself revolutionary to the fashion industry because she's able to model for indie brands with her body type. Mind you, even though she's gained a bit of weight in the past few months, she is still considered petite due to her height and body type. I've seen her body type modeling for indie brands a lot. 

- still blaming others and not herself for the backlash she received during the lolita incident: http://yousei-bitches.tumblr.com/post/118801662138/i-wish-she-would-shut-up-anon-isnt-the-reason implying that the constructive criticism and in general plain tips were "judging" her. and over 2/3rds of those "dresses in her closets" were given to her for free. if i was given free lolita dresses, i'd wear them out of respect to the gift givers

- there was an anon that told sorayraya, pastel-cutie's sponsor, that they sent pastel-cutie items to review but she never did. this was never confirmed but it seemed right up her alley.

- pastel-cutie once reviewed a shop and kept misgendering the shop owner in the review and when confronted about it she ignored the messages and didn't change the pronouns of it until way later

- a few ppl have noticed that she copies jasmine-blu and got famous off of it (and while i'm at it, if i recall correctly, jasmine-blu dismissed the suicide baiting asks and defended her with it was a "mistake")

- someone on PULL 1.0 mentioned they used to be friends with her and would constantly give her advice/be there for her, but when that person would try to talk to her/ask her for help instead, jane was dismissive and unhelpful

- preaches body positivity, but as many people mentioned, it's most likely a facade or her "selling point" for more followers, as she's shown that she's not all that about self-love and body positivity unless it applies to herself (ex: the suicide baiting asks, threatening ppl, implying a person is pathetic/hates themselves/is jealous of her)

- did a "Chii" from Chobits cosplay and posted a picture with a caption along the lines of how "hard" it was for her to do that cosplay when both the ears and wig came from her sponsor circusdoll (i'm pretty sure eikkibunny was the one that styled the bangs as well considering they own the store) and she wore a seifuku...  http://pastelcutie.blogspot.com/2014/08/circus-doll-review.html also I just noticed she keeps referring to the owner as "she" - eikkibunny goes by they/them pronouns?? either she's referring to somebody else or she's misgendering them 

EDIT: forgot to mention she answered a few asks openly advocating against shopjeen for selling stuff way more expensive than the original price (instead of calling them out for them scamming ppl). ironic considering that's what taobao resellers do. 

- a clear example of her bad reviews and how she's really trying to kiss ass to her sponsor: http://angelic-emoji.tumblr.com/post/97766290194/bunny-tights-mini-review-morehello-cuties not once does she mention the bad printing, and imo she really tries to sugar coat the fact her item got lost in the mail 

- just an example of her poor picture taking for reviews (you know, people she's supposed to be promoting in a nice manner) : http://pastelcutie.blogspot.com/2015/04/holley-tea-time-review-photoshoot.html I didn't even know because I couldn't tell that outfit was actually a crop top + a skater skirt. This whole time I thought it was a dress from the way she was hunched over and her ten dollar ebay wig was covering it. I also wanna add how poor of a decision it was to use the crop top or skirt as a backdrop to display the accessories she received. Most of the time to display a detail of an item, you would need a light colored plain background so you don't distract people with your wrinkly ass mess off a skirt. P.S. those last few images in her "photoshoot" make me laugh because they're supposed to look like candids. Yes, because everyone does duck lips naturally 

- Probably off topic but it does reflect on PC because i'm p sure she knows about what HTT has done and has neglected to say anything about it/continues to promote them. okwowcool made excellent points on how much HTT more than likely over charges for her skater dresses: x | x

- She has cerebral palsy, which is why she took a break from school a few years ago. However, this doesn't dismiss her from seeking other forms of online or phone work (since she begs about how much she needs money) or online school. 

- not really anything i've been able to prove but when i told this in PULL 1.0 ppl agreed it might've been her, but she and I own similar blogs (that was until she changed shop-cute to playful-bunny). An anon asked me if I knew any good reviewers and I mentioned a few that I believed were good at the time, obviously leaving out pastel-cutie because this was after she released that terrible hhotaru mini review. I suddenly get an anon the next day (conveniently while she was online too) saying something along the lines "pastel-cutie does great reviews" . I later checked statcounter and the ask came from her area in California lol

more proof that those asks were real

- ran through an editing checker: http://yousei-bitches.tumblr.com/post/114545477863/yousei-bitchesfox-delivers-the-way-this-works

- speech pattern is exactly like hers in those asks, for starters. Not only that, the use of emojis (hence the blank boxes) which indicates she was on mobile when she sent them. Someone pointed out that why would she send two asks when those two asks can be fit into one ask. Well we know she's on mobile due to her use of her emojis and since tumblr mobile (specifically the app) has a lower character limit than on desktop, she sent in two asks because she couldn't fit everything on to one due to tumblr mobile's character limit. 

- her insults/speech are almost exactly the same (compare them to those asks) : http://yousei-bitches.tumblr.com/post/114529701413/not-even-trying-to-change-her-insults

incoming picture spam. first five pics are her modeling for dolldelight for a second time (once again claiming it's lolita), second set of three is a screenshot of her "apology" for the use of slurs (she victimizes herself and then proceeds to say "I no longer care to bring up the past. it's too painful" which basically translates to: lol just be quiet and forget about it because i'm definitely the one that got hurt the most from all of this), 9th picture is of someone talking about how pastel-cutie only likes to whine to ppl but is dismissive when others vent to her, 10th photo is of her oh so "difficult" cosplay, and the last three pictures are just for the lulz because i found it hilarious how PT came up on PC's google image search

srry for this being so long 

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.jpeg

11.jpg

o.jpg

12.jpg

Edited by PurinPrincess

Posted

She got worse over year tho

Posted

Just edited my post again to include her bad reviews, her cerebral palsy, and the fact that she might've attempted to self promote on my blog one time.

Also during my edit, after all this time I just found out that the holleyteatime "dress" that she was "modeling" was actually a crop top and a skater skirt.... that's honestly so bad when people cant even tell what it is without having to read your review because you're hunched over with your wig covering everything. 

Posted

@PurinPrincess Thank you so much for all the info!! :alpacacrush:

She's apparently promoting Suckered Apparel, which is just a bunch of overpriced shirts with anime and tumblr junk slapped all over em.

Some recent pics here:

Hrljgqe.jpg
1sdS9Qf.jpg
5uYvHmy.jpg
IDDQTeo.jpg
yTp9Gy8.jpg

At least this time we can tell it's a crop top...

Also there's this????

Byo6PSb.jpg

Is it just me or does this look weird and uncomfy? :alpacaworry:

Posted

it looks liker her body is shifted to the side to face the camera while her leg is going over the other leg in the opposite direction (basically, an uncomfortable position like how we're used to seeing on bed photos) but after looking at it a bit more she's just leaning on the arm rest of the couch normally with her legs crossed (kinda a bit open though) and the angle makes it look really weird and uncomfortable. 

hey jane instead of... y'kno... laying down and being lazy.. get ur ass up for a second to take decent photos that are easy on the eyes

also it looks like she blurred something to the right of her lips in the first edited pic

oh and darker lipstick is actually more flattering on her and conceals the duck lips 

Posted

I said on the previous pull that in one pic she looked like 40 year old Nigri trying to be hot and cute at the same time.

Posted

I said on the previous pull that in one pic she looked like 40 year old Nigri trying to be hot and cute at the same time.

The most perfect description I've ever heard, lol

Posted

Honestly I'd rather see her take selfies with a selfie stick or something instead of getting those hideous bad angled photos from wherever she's putting her phone while on a timer. She also loves to wear that hideous pastel prism wig from gothic lolita wigs even though it obviously doesn't do her justice. Vivi pretty much kisses the ground of anyone that she can gain from until she realizes that she can't get what she wants and then cuts off all ties. Also about her chobits cosplay wig.. eikkibunny was the one who styled it. Vivi made a comment one of her blog posts about how it was her first time cutting wig bangs.

capture-20150814-232428.png

Posted

@PurinPrincess Thank you so much for all the info!! :alpacacrush:

She's apparently promoting Suckered Apparel, which is just a bunch of overpriced shirts with anime and tumblr junk slapped all over em.

Some recent pics here:

Hidden Content

At least this time we can tell it's a crop top...

Also there's this????

Hidden Content

Is it just me or does this look weird and uncomfy? :alpacaworry:

Man, she really looks like Pixyteri. Can't she find an angle or have decent lighting that flatters her features? x x

Somewhat OT, but I tend to lounge like that, it's rather comfy. That angle makes it look real uncomfortable though.

Posted

Someone has already mentioned this but she does really remind me of Jessica Nigri as in the way she does her makeup etc...

Though I always find it strange when girls who are into Kawaii fashion but they don't do their makeup cute? Like it dosent match ...if that makes sense..?

Posted

Why is she popular online and aimed by online stores again? she looks so average and might be the lost twin sister of the pixyteri. 

Posted

@Prosymeina @PurinPrincess Ah, I meant that it was uncomfy to look at it if that makes sense? I was rlly confused when you guys started talking about the position she's in.. But yeah, that angle is really awkward. 

Posted

I'm trying to start a new thread and upon looking for evidence I found this gem on yousei-bitches

http://yousei-bitches.tumblr.com/post/90086952393/ask-for-gossip-and-ye-shall-recieve-foxy-i-wasnt

I would have dismissed this ask had there not been more than one person claiming they saw this post but apparently Jane talked shit about ichigoflavor/Berry (P.S. someone should bring her thread back) and her photoshopping a long time ago.

Berry is currently Jane's friend... somewhat

Berry "dropped her support" when those sucide baiting asks surfaced: http://yousei-bitches.tumblr.com/post/114674926223/ichigoflavor-dropping-her-support-tiny-bit-of

her conversation about it with someone: http://yousei-bitches.tumblr.com/post/114796868988/just-some-more-of-the-conversation-still-have

then she turns around and says she'll help Jane out and defends her: http://yousei-bitches.tumblr.com/post/114679286233/skepticism-she-fucking-did-it-even-if-this-girl

then goes back to being "neutral": http://yousei-bitches.tumblr.com/post/114794193618/hmm-anon-good-job-youre-an-idiot-berry