• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Lilypichu

1672 posts in this topic

Posted

I love lily and I am happy that she is happy atm but I don’t like Michael. He is very childish and him and lily relationship is awkward to me but if it makes lily happy then that’s what matters. I also don’t find Michael funny tbh :/

Posted (edited)

Edited by seagullcostco

Posted

I kinda find it weird how people always seem to bash people who had plastic surgery. I'm not surprised that she doesn't want to talk about it. It's always like "omg this girl is so pretty" and the reply to that will be "she had plastic surgery". Well and? She can still be pretty. I honestly understand why so many people won't talk about the fact they have plastic surgery because so many people seem to bash people for doing it. This isn't about Lily, but about plastic surgery in general. 

no one said anything bad about plastic surgery. Was just stating the obvious that she had surgery done that’s why she looks different from her old days. 

Posted

I kinda find it weird how people always seem to bash people who had plastic surgery. I'm not surprised that she doesn't want to talk about it. It's always like "omg this girl is so pretty" and the reply to that will be "she had plastic surgery". Well and? She can still be pretty. I honestly understand why so many people won't talk about the fact they have plastic surgery because so many people seem to bash people for doing it. This isn't about Lily, but about plastic surgery in general. 

I agree - and the plastic surgery Lily did you can’t tell upfront unless you looked it up or were told. I don’t think it’s a bad thing she got it, and it doesn’t make her looks in-genuine to me especially when she was so open about it when she got it. And for all we know the main reason she got it could’ve really been for health reasons with her jaw like she mentioned before. 

I think as a whole people look down on plastic surgery, but people weren’t nice about her looks before she got it either, so what could she do. Pre-2016 it was about how awful she looks, now everyone blames her looking good on surgery. It’s a no win situation and it’s common with anyone who gets PS, regardless of how much they get or how it looks on them. Women always get put on double standards.

Posted

no one said anything bad about plastic surgery. Was just stating the obvious that she had surgery done that’s why she looks different from her old days. 

What I said wasn't a reply to you. I literally said this wasn't specfically about Lilypichu, but my general opinion on plastic surgery. It is a fact that women get bashed for having plastic surgery done, so this was an opinion that I stated because Lily has been bashed A LOT for getting plastic surgery, especially back in 2015 (dont remember when it was done exactly). 

"No one sad anything bad about plastic surgery" You mean you maybe didn't. Doesn't mean other people didn't hate her for it. 

I agree - and the plastic surgery Lily did you can’t tell upfront unless you looked it up or were told. I don’t think it’s a bad thing she got it, and it doesn’t make her looks in-genuine to me especially when she was so open about it when she got it. And for all we know the main reason she got it could’ve really been for health reasons with her jaw like she mentioned before. 

I think as a whole people look down on plastic surgery, but people weren’t nice about her looks before she got it either, so what could she do. Pre-2016 it was about how awful she looks, now everyone blames her looking good on surgery. It’s a no win situation and it’s common with anyone who gets PS, regardless of how much they get or how it looks on them. Women always get put on double standards.

Tbh, even if she didn't get it done for health reasons, she was very open about it until people started flaming her for it. 

I 100% agree with your post though. It's a literal double standard. I don't see people hating on men for getting plastic surgery. (A lot of men are getting jaw surgery, but I never see anyone bash it.)

Posted

I found this recently and while all people have flaws I really think these allegations against her aren’t true. I’m not tryna white knight defend her, but more of there are much better arguments out there. Nobody could possibly keep up a fake voice for years, and there are people out there with high voices. It’s been proven to be real. About plastic surgery, even if I’m slightly against getting it, it doesn’t really matter. Finally, the lol I thing is just... dumb. There are ofc haters of her and that’s fine as long as there is a good reason to hate her.

Posted

honestly you should put her int he snowflake section because she ticks off all the boxes of an e-slut and pull loves them e-sluts.  

yes she does fake her voice. yes she dresses as a loli. she mooched off of hsgg right after him and beckuh broke up. she used her position with the clg org to further her lol career and then threw baby tantrums when george didnt let her use his big boys credit card. she instantly hopped onto destiny's dick because she loves white supremacy in her veins. 

"my voice is real! it took me a million dick suckings to develop a range this low!"

btw you should add more shit;

• got double eyelid surgery, nose job, and chin/v-line surgery and claims it was for "muh asthma!! muh breathing!!! muh voice!!! etc" and her wks suck her titties thinking its true. said surgery also fixed her gummy smile because her teeth looked like chicklets in candids. 
  • wks herself on lolcow
  • sends said wks to lolcow to shit up the threads
  • uses males as a stepping stool in her career just like other ecunts
  • newds of her granny panty moon crater ass 

I don’t think she’s done anything considered “slutty” other than lip biting, which she stopped doing. Getting plastic surgery isn’t a bad thing, and her voice really isn’t fake. Nobody holds up a fake voice for years, and her voice would be normal if she cried, like on dr k,s stream after getting cheated on.

Posted

When she does her low voice, you can clearly hear it's strained and not her natural voice. When she says "I really am" the A seems to slightly strain her voice and gets a bit higher. It's pretty obvious to me.

I'm not going to discuss that comment you quoted any further because it says she fucked Destiny because she "loves white supremacy" and that goes a bit too far for me lmao. It's almost three years old anyway.

Posted (edited)

I actually really like Lily, like I am a fan of her from the beginning. I watch her quite often, heck I’m watching her stream rn I don’t think her voice is fake at all, nothing she does particularly annoys me, but recently the hair thing has been turning me off. It’s obvious she does it on purpose, and I don’t know why; she doesn’t comment on it either. On this recent stream, she literally brushes her hair in front of her face like it’s cute or something. It would be fine if she explains why she does it but rn I’ve been avoiding her stream just cause this little thing ticks me off a bit. Her streams calm me and I like it in my background while I work; it makes me productive, so I try to get use to it. Idk I just think it’s so unnecessary...just had to get this out.

0E4A3B4C-3FD9-4FE5-81D9-8A19AF277A23.jpeg

899123F2-AB19-49A7-9E40-DDD53ADEB9FF.jpeg

Edited by Ace

Posted

On this recent stream, she literally brushes her hair in front of her face like it’s cute or something. It would be fine if she explains why she does it but rn I’ve been avoiding her stream just cause this little thing ticks me off a bit. Her streams calm me and I like it in my background while I work; it makes me productive, so I try to get use to it. Idk I just think it’s so unnecessary...just had to get this out.

I used to do that when I was 14 because I wanted everyone to know I was emo

Posted

I actually really like Lily, like I am a fan of her from the beginning. I watch her quite often, heck I’m watching her stream rn I don’t think her voice is fake at all, nothing she does particularly annoys me, but recently the hair thing has been turning me off. It’s obvious she does it on purpose, and I don’t know why; she doesn’t comment on it either. On this recent stream, she literally brushes her hair in front of her face like it’s cute or something. It would be fine if she explains why she does it but rn I’ve been avoiding her stream just cause this little thing ticks me off a bit. Her streams calm me and I like it in my background while I work; it makes me productive, so I try to get use to it. Idk I just think it’s so unnecessary...just had to get this out.

0E4A3B4C-3FD9-4FE5-81D9-8A19AF277A23.jpeg

899123F2-AB19-49A7-9E40-DDD53ADEB9FF.jpeg

I read earlier in the thread that she does this to annoy people? No one showed where she said that but it does work lol

Posted (edited)

I started listening/watching the OfflineTV podcast and have enjoyed some episodes so far as it's pretty decent background noise... But y'all I had to stop watching this one particular episode (https://youtu.be/EjwkpKCYQZA?t=122) because of Lily's random whining in the beginning (timestamp 2:02). It caught me so off-guard, I couldn't stop cringing at her. She hasn't acted like this in other stuff so it was really weird to me. I have come to like Lily but sis, if you trying to be cute this ain't it! 

Edited by Hi-Potion
fixed link

Posted

If we can be real nickpicky, I absolutely hate how she drinks out of plastic water bottles and every time I hear that crinkle when she drinks out of it I cringe. Yvonne gave her a reusable water bottle as a gift and I haven't seen her use it at least once. Every time lily is drinking water on stream, it's always from the Dasani plastic water bottle.This is something that has bugged me a lot, but I don't know if I am being a weirdo because a lot of Californians think drinking water from the bottle as a main source is normal. I just go into the kitchen and refill my bottle from the filter ever so often. No need to buy those plastic bottles in my opinion...

Posted

If we can be real nickpicky, I absolutely hate how she drinks out of plastic water bottles and every time I hear that crinkle when she drinks out of it I cringe. Yvonne gave her a reusable water bottle as a gift and I haven't seen her use it at least once. Every time lily is drinking water on stream, it's always from the Dasani plastic water bottle.This is something that has bugged me a lot, but I don't know if I am being a weirdo because a lot of Californians think drinking water from the bottle as a main source is normal. I just go into the kitchen and refill my bottle from the filter ever so often. No need to buy those plastic bottles in my opinion...

I agree with you even if its super nitpicky. I hate plastic water bottles :alpacaworry2: I feel like a lot of ppl use them because it's less work I guess? But even so, what's the difference in going to the kitchen to refill a water bottle than to go into the kitchen and get a bottle?