• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Pokimane Graduation   07/05/20

Hello. Pokimane has been given her own Subforum in the Little Snowflakes section. This change and other minor site changes have been made and can be found in the site changes thread here. Thank you.

Lilypichu

1668 posts in this topic

Posted

Kind of OT but do a lot of fans who ships lily and Michael's relationship are young fans? I'm just watching clips of them and I feel like my 15 years old self would find their relationship really cute and adorable but adult me is like it's too cringy. It makes my skin crawl. 

Isnt that OTV's demographics? Kids up to young adults.

Also the whole PDA thing is sickening ngl. Feels like some scripted drama at this point.

Posted

I'm in my mid 20s and though some moments are cringey, I still find them adorable. Lily wasn't able to have many cringey moments with Albert, so the fact that her new bf now is open to displaying affection, she probably yearned so much for it. Let her have her fun. Michael's young, too. Just because she's older doesn't mean it should stop her from what she does with HER bf. They're clearly both okay with it.

And the fact that her viewers overreact and point out the tiniest things they do for each other, I'd milk the hell of that shit. Especially during the honeymoon phase? Get that ez $$$ while it lasts.

Posted

I'm in my mid 20s and though some moments are cringey, I still find them adorable. Lily wasn't able to have many cringey moments with Albert, so the fact that her new bf now is open to displaying affection, she probably yearned so much for it. Let her have her fun. Michael's young, too. Just because she's older doesn't mean it should stop her from what she does with HER bf. They're clearly both okay with it.

And the fact that her viewers overreact and point out the tiniest things they do for each other, I'd milk the hell of that shit. Especially during the honeymoon phase? Get that ez $$$ while it lasts.

thats smart of them to milk it but hopefully the relationship is genuine and not about the money. 

Posted

thats smart of them to milk it but hopefully the relationship is genuine and not about the money. 

lily just had another session with doctor k yesterday and it was really wholesome as well as seeing her being super giddy while talking about michael and doctor k being equally giddy seeing lily be so happy. it was a nice stream. 

Posted

I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say that Michael and Lily are not going to last. Lily is completely obsessed with him. I had expected her to learn from her breakup with Albert but she just goes straight into involving and connecting her new partner into every part of her life. Just imagine someone you know personally being that obsessed with someone. To me it seems weird and unhealthy. The subreddit is a reflection of this weirdness. It's not balanced in content at all. All the fanart looks nice but 90% of the posts are about Lily and Michael. It's super one dimensional and honestly just kinda weird. It's all based on Lily + Michael's relationship which is not really content they are putting out but just their personal life. It's only a matter of time before she's gonna start resenting the same people she's appealing to.  

Tbh i agree, also it was so obvious that they were gonna get together. She kept claiming in her vids or streams that he's like a little brother or joked about how young he is but in every otv vid or even if they were out with friends you'd notice she's sitting next to him being clingy. All the time. Also in most of her streams she was very touchy with him, often leaning on his shoulder etc..something you don't see her doing very often with others. I can't deny they have chemistry but it's just too much seeing how now every vid she put out is about their relationship, as a viewer and a fan who liked her content i'm kinda bored now. I just miss the content that didn't only revolve around her and michael. As for the whole shipping thing, i feel like people who always ship her no matter with who, ESPECIALLY those who shipped her with michael seriously need some help. They get so obsessed in shipping 2 people no matter what is the context. Like With Foki, things got awkward too quickly when the fans realized it was never gonna happen but till this day some still love shipping them. Just stop shipping people for once and let them be, most of them are friends and want to stay as friends and not more.

Anyway I want to be happy for Lily and Michael.. but i feel like they just wont last, it was kinda rushed and their relationship will probably end up being the downfall for otv.

Posted

I'm probably in the minority but I don't really see their chemistry at all. When lily said he was like a brother I believed cause that's how it looked like and it looked like a business decision.

Is it just me or are her blogs really bad? I don't blame the editor, the footage is just awful like watching a long Snapchat or something like that 

Posted

I feel like Lily likes Michael more than Michael likes Lily. 

Michael's a super smart dude. If you watch any of his older videos, he's a great engineer and a very creative person, and while I don't want to speak for all women, when you combine that with his sarcastic personality, it's a vibe a lot of women are into/find attractive (in this case Lily).

But at the same time, because he is young, and probably has insecurities about his appearance due to his acne and being a "nerd", he probably hasn't had too much exposure to actual female attention.

I feel like in his interactions with Lily, he doesn't find her that funny or on his own wavelength, but he doesn't know what to do with the attention other than reciprocate. 

While they're good friends, I'm interested to see how this plays out. I think they'll break up eventually, but I think it'll be amicable.

Posted

Michael's a super smart dude. If you watch any of his older videos, he's a great engineer and a very creative person, and while I don't want to speak for all women, when you combine that with his sarcastic personality, it's a vibe a lot of women are into/find attractive (in this case Lily).

But at the same time, because he is young, and probably has insecurities about his appearance due to his acne and being a "nerd", he probably hasn't had too much exposure to actual female attention.

I feel like in his interactions with Lily, he doesn't find her that funny or on his own wavelength, but he doesn't know what to do with the attention other than reciprocate. 

While they're good friends, I'm interested to see how this plays out. I think they'll break up eventually, but I think it'll be amicable.

I think it's very common for nerdy guys who haven't gotten much female attention to latch onto whatever girl gives them affection. I don't really see the chemistry and think it's more a relationship out of inexperience and convenience than out of compatibility. 

Posted

shes making a lofi song apparently

EBE6D341-0D39-46FA-A197-E7DCD23F6DBC.jpeg

Posted

shes making a lofi song apparently

EBE6D341-0D39-46FA-A197-E7DCD23F6DBC.jpeg

She's been making it. Very excited to hear

Posted

I watched the VOD of her last stream and Michael didn't look all there, he doesn't look very happy imo. Hope he's alright. 

Posted

Michael said in an old livestream that he was in a relationship with a girl for 3-4 years. That is plenty of experience.

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS0oap_mrS0 

At  [48:58]  she forgets to fake her voice haha .

In my opinion, this doesn't really prove anything. She had her head down and the mic was squished between clothing. That's going to make her voice sound lower, on top of natural vocal fluctuation that happens when someone talks.