• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Lilypichu

1672 posts in this topic

Posted

I get that her fashion is "Asian fashion", but the way she does it literally makes her look like she's 13. There's TONS of way to do Asian fashion and still look your age. I looked through her ig and some outfits are fine, but the ones where she wears oversized tops/cardigans or t-shirts need more work :///

i honestly think her fashion is lovely and it makes her, well her and i feel like it is a bit of a mean comment to make 

Posted

this thread started sour, i gotta say. I never really commented here mainly because I'm a fan and have been for a long time. Lily's flaws were mainly her insecurities and she was always so conscious of them. I only hated the fact she had lied about why she had done the surgeries.

I'm honestly happy for her and Michael, he seems like a good guy. You go girl!

did she lie? I thought she outright stated it was for both aesthetic and functional reasons. She was insecure about her smile because her bite didn't fit or smth which falls into both categories.

Tbh i didnt like her too much in the past because of her old uwutubing stuff until she got her surgery, she was very transparent about why she wanted it and the entire process. I respected how brave it was for a public figure such as herself to share and document this part of her life with everyone, when she could've went down the route of lying and pretending she lost weight in her face or smth. She is clearly more confident with herself now which showcases a really healthy attitude on how she's willing to work on things shes insecure about

Posted

https://clips.twitch.tv/DirtyShyTitanFrankerZ

Saw this a few days ago and thought it was so frickin cute, I was giggling like a dumbass on my bed lmao. I don't tune onto her stream but I love watching these short clips of her and Michael, they're so cute together omfg. She just seems so much more comfortable and happy with Michael, everyone should feel this comfortable and happy in their relationships tbh.

Posted

Her and Michael seem like a good match and I can’t help but smile every time I watch a cute clip of them. My only concern is that I hope she, for lack of better words “doesn’t pull a Liberty”, as in I hope making this relationship so public and huge isn’t gonna bite them in the ass in the the future. I hope Lily continues to grow as her own person and doesn’t make her relationship a main focus of herself. 

Also ngl her being all “don’t ship us he’s like a brother/he’s like 12!!” in the beginning was pretty cringe looking back. Still gotta get use to them dating cause I saw them as bickering siblings at first lol. 

Posted (edited)

just went on lily’s twitter to look at her new recent post and i saw this reply52455216-425F-4D81-8788-9492E84CB8B8.jpeg

Edited by ayumi
i took out an unnecessary short sentence

Posted

just went on lily’s twitter to look at her new recent post and i saw this reply52455216-425F-4D81-8788-9492E84CB8B8.jpeg

The girl in glasses is her lol. That's how she looked like before surgeries that she had.

lilykim.thumb.png.cd7cf0ac441110fdf70228

Posted

To be fair, none of us looked good back in the day lol or at least I didn’t.. i was janky looking as a kid 😂 my glow up didn’t really settle in til sophomore/junior  year of college 

Posted

Her and Michael seem like a good match and I can’t help but smile every time I watch a cute clip of them. My only concern is that I hope she, for lack of better words “doesn’t pull a Liberty”, as in I hope making this relationship so public and huge isn’t gonna bite them in the ass in the the future. I hope Lily continues to grow as her own person and doesn’t make her relationship a main focus of herself. 

Also ngl her being all “don’t ship us he’s like a brother/he’s like 12!!” in the beginning was pretty cringe looking back. Still gotta get use to them dating cause I saw them as bickering siblings at first lol. 

Tbh I was kind of hoping they were just friends, I couldn't see them as a couple, like breaking the standard of girls and guys just being friends. My neckbeard friend was talking about them kissing, to me know it seems like a attention thing being used by Offline TV, which is kind of sad. I wish Michael hadn't joined and done his own thing and Lily went off to do her own thing. That house just seems very toxic to live in, especially with Pokimane living there. 

Posted

heeey guys!! i screenshoted this tweet on tuesday before it got deleted. both tweets aren't available to look at anymore. i'm quite impressed about lilys reply, because 'famous people' usually don't tend to say stuff like that out loud but i respect her honesty. i really hope michael treats her good (and vice versa). she really deserves it. :alpacacrush:

thumbnail.jpg

Posted

heeey guys!! i screenshoted this tweet on tuesday before it got deleted. both tweets aren't available to look at anymore. i'm quite impressed about lilys reply, because 'famous people' usually don't tend to say stuff like that out loud but i respect her honesty. i really hope michael treats her good (and vice versa). she really deserves it. :alpacacrush:

thumbnail.jpg

I lost it when I read her reply. Good to know she’s being more assertive lately. 

Posted (edited)

She's always been open about monetizing things and using it for content, i find it refreshing 

Edited by sysy

Posted

Ngl, I'm sort of sick of how much of her content seems to revolve around her relationship too. It's cute and all but I could literally go watch a romantic film if i really wanted to. I think there's a huge difference between watching them sit around and joke and watching them basically milk (couldn't really find a better word for this, though I do think it's a business decision on their end to at least some extent) their relationship. 

Posted

It doesn't sit right with me, I blame the environment she is living in for that. I would like to just them be a normal couple, thats how things usually crash and burn at the end. It's sad imo, that tweet just seemed a bit snarky and unecessary. She could be doing her on thing and be happy, she said something about her mental health. I'm concerned for her in that environment she lives in. 

Posted

I mean it's not as if couple channels aren't actually a thing, and I don't think it's necessarily bad for majority of your content to revolve around your significant other, especially if you live with them. Like imagine being self-conscious of your boyfriend or girlfriend being your videos because you're worried of what other people say of your relationship/content. People are gonna ship/watch them anyway regardless of what others say, and they seem comfortable enough with PDA on-camera that it doesn't feel unnatural or awkward, so why not make the most of it? It's like monetising memes of yourself.

I can't tell about the state of their house though. From what I'm seeing on their streams everyone is just noisier/more chaotic than per usual. 

Posted

Ngl, I'm sort of sick of how much of her content seems to revolve around her relationship too. It's cute and all but I could literally go watch a romantic film if i really wanted to. I think there's a huge difference between watching them sit around and joke and watching them basically milk (couldn't really find a better word for this, though I do think it's a business decision on their end to at least some extent) their relationship. 

I think it might be cause of the honeymoon phase too though. Cause when people first get into a relationship they would constantly want to be around each other. I'm sure it'll mellow out as time passes. 

I mean it's not as if couple channels aren't actually a thing, and I don't think it's necessarily bad for majority of your content to revolve around your significant other, especially if you live with them. Like imagine being self-conscious of your boyfriend or girlfriend being your videos because you're worried of what other people say of your relationship/content. People are gonna ship/watch them anyway regardless of what others say, and they seem comfortable enough with PDA on-camera that it doesn't feel unnatural or awkward, so why not make the most of it? It's like monetising memes of yourself.

I can't tell about the state of their house though. From what I'm seeing on their streams everyone is just noisier/more chaotic than per usual. 

Yeah I definitely agree with this. Reddit is already filled with posts and memes of every single moment of their relationship so why not give the people what they want.