• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lilypichu

1590 posts in this topic

Posted

this is so sad to see how much her toxic parents have negatively affected her. I think anyone who grew up with perfectionist Asian parents can relate, that shit leaves some seriously psychological scars. 

Lily is one of the rare streamers who got famous without any clout whatsoever (in fact ppl have tried using HER for clout during her career) and simply grew organically through her content ect. I think the comment about ppl in the house having different intentions than her is prob what this refers to; she clearly streams because she enjoys it, and to some extent doesn't know what else to do career wise. The other members of the house have clout or business driven intentions which isn't inherently bad since streaming and content creation is a job after all, but that kind of environment can easily bring out the worst in ppl yet it has never seemed to affect lily. 

Posted

this is so sad to see how much her toxic parents have negatively affected her. I think anyone who grew up with perfectionist Asian parents can relate, that shit leaves some seriously psychological scars. 

This. Even if she says their relationship is better now, if I were her I would never get over the fact that my mom told me that she wishes I was never born. That shit has got to stick. Even with my own set of a perfectionist Asian father who fucks up my self worth on the daily, he would never be so outright with it. 

That stream was the first time I've seen her properly be emotionally open online, especially when it came to the cheating. It hurts my heart to see how low she views herself when she's definitely the most mature and most deserving of popularity out of all the Twitch streamers I've ever came across. If anything, it made my hatred for Albert and Sarah fuel up even more.

I'm glad she has friends who support her in and out of that house. (Michael and Lily kind of remind me of Dipper and Mabel from Gravity Falls. :alpacacrush:)

Posted

I hope Lily is doing therapy. What Dr. K said is true, she’s like a sponge, she soaks everything in and eventually it becomes a constant thing in her head, reminding her, she doesn’t deserve good thing. That’s a very unhealthy.

Posted

Seems like she has Albert's piano back now... wonder how that happened o.O

Posted

Seems like she has Albert's piano back now... wonder how that happened o.O

The piano thing concerns me a bit because I feel like Lily could be the type of person to take Albert back as a friend since she feels bad everyone rejected him when they broke up. I hope that's not the case. It's okay to be cordial if needed, but I don't think it's healthy for her to be friends with him, especially at this point.

Posted

Maybe she bought her own nord, It's a pretty fantastic stage piano and tbh prob a better build than the black one she had.

whether that's alberts or not i hope she is healing in a healthy way.. Even if she's forgiven Albert I'm not sure if the rest of the house can easily welcome him back, after all the kindness they've shown him (promoting his stream, allowing him to live in the house, letting him use otvs clout for growth, ect..) 

Posted

Maybe she bought her own nord, It's a pretty fantastic stage piano and tbh prob a better build than the black one she had. 

She said on stream "I got my old piano back" and the same sticker is on the right side. Pretty sure it's the same one.

Posted

does anyone know why lily has been presenting herself differently? for instance, strands of hair (longer than her bangs) in her face. i wish i could just move them back with the rest of her hair for her.

lilyhair.PNG

Posted

longtime lurker of pull so i’m commenting on everything as a whole

anyways i don’t think lily’s voice is fake i know someone who has a really high pitched voice like that and it genuinely annoys the shit out of me as someone who doesn’t like high pitched voices, but yeah. she definitely does the lolibait pandering with some of the “cutesy” things she wears. not much anymore luckily but it’s still there, maybe she kinda grew up and realized it’s fucking cringe.

i feel sorry that albert cheated on her, as much as i dislike lily no one deserves that (unless they’re a literal piece of shit). i’ve been watching a lot of offlinetv recently (mainly their old stuff) and every time lily gets touchy with albert he reacts very plainly. yeah he has that “i don’t like being touched” type of thing going on but it definitely made me question whether they really liked each other or not?

anyways lily found a rebound pretty quickly: michael. yeah they might be friends but she’s awfully clingy to him it’s sickening to watch. their “chaotic energy” is “fun” but she’s just so clingy in the end, she doesn’t have that chaotic energy with anyone else. it shows she puts so much attention towards michael and i guess she’s that desperate to take anyone as a rebound, huh.

i feel like lily is the type to take albert back even though he’s cheated on her. she comes off as the “uwu soft type” that if she gets hurt even by the person who cheated on her, she’ll beg him to come back or something. she’s very emotionally unstable and it’s not really the type of person who should be in a relationship in the first place. her emotional instability causes her to cling onto michael all the time which gets real fucking annoying.

her personality as a whole is very immature, it’s hard to believe that she’s almost 30. she definitely does not dress or act like one whatsoever. she has no backup when her twitch dies (well.. if it ever will. don’t think so because of the lolibait things people fall for).

tldr she’s a lolibait girl who despite nearing her 30s has never grown up and she’s clingy to anyone who shows her attention.

Posted (edited)

anyways i don’t think lily’s voice is fake i know someone who has a really high pitched voice like that and it genuinely annoys the shit out of me as someone who doesn’t like high pitched voices, but yeah. she definitely does the lolibait pandering with some of the “cutesy” things she wears. not much anymore luckily but it’s still there, maybe she kinda grew up and realized it’s fucking cringe.

i feel sorry that albert cheated on her, as much as i dislike lily no one deserves that (unless they’re a literal piece of shit). i’ve been watching a lot of offlinetv recently (mainly their old stuff) and every time lily gets touchy with albert he reacts very plainly. yeah he has that “i don’t like being touched” type of thing going on but it definitely made me question whether they really liked each other or not?

anyways lily found a rebound pretty quickly: michael. yeah they might be friends but she’s awfully clingy to him it’s sickening to watch. their “chaotic energy” is “fun” but she’s just so clingy in the end, she doesn’t have that chaotic energy with anyone else. it shows she puts so much attention towards michael and i guess she’s that desperate to take anyone as a rebound, huh.

i feel like lily is the type to take albert back even though he’s cheated on her. she comes off as the “uwu soft type” that if she gets hurt even by the person who cheated on her, she’ll beg him to come back or something. she’s very emotionally unstable and it’s not really the type of person who should be in a relationship in the first place. her emotional instability causes her to cling onto michael all the time which gets real fucking annoying.

her personality as a whole is very immature, it’s hard to believe that she’s almost 30. she definitely does not dress or act like one whatsoever. she has no backup when her twitch dies (well.. if it ever will. don’t think so because of the lolibait things people fall for).

tldr she’s a lolibait girl who despite nearing her 30s has never grown up and she’s clingy to anyone who shows her attention.

so you're essentially just shittalking the girl for being so insecure that you'd assume her to allow an awful person to hurt her all over again? she's proven throughout this whole situation that she has good intentions and I don't think your annoyance with how rapidly her and michael became friends has a say here neither who you think is fit for relationships or not lol, leave the girl alone, she's just trying. like I can see your point with her clinging onto friendships and all, but in the context of what albert and sarah did to her the girl is owed a bit of compassion don't you think? people who are suicidal in their teenage years often find themselves to be more immature and unstable later in life because they yet have to find themselves, which doesn't devalue their relationships or their attempts at dealing with life at a higher age than other people. have some empathy

Edited by glitzy

Posted

I heard Destiny is going to partake in a giant streamer house and he invited Albert to join. Albert would be better off just going with an entirely new group or staying on his own when he comes back. Even if she said she was okay with it, like Destiny claims, I don't think she could truly be since she was still crying about the relationship only a couple of weeks ago. What crappy friends.

Destiny says people only care to know about stuff like this because of the drama, but sometimes I think her viewers (the ones who actually care, not the trolls) have her best interest in mind more than her friends do.

Posted

Believe it or not, it's entirely possible for a guy and a girl to be close friends and have strong platonic energy. She's also been spending a good amount of time with scarra (who she also has great chemistry with) does that mean she's rebounding off him, too? 

Plenty of ppl sleep around, rebound and flirt with everything that moves. Lily is just spending a lot of time with her friends (michael included) which is a pretty healthy way of dealing with a shitty breakup. 

Imo she's shown a lot of maturity and emotional stability with the whole Albert situation, she tried to mitigate damage towards Albert and sarah (when she could've easily destroyed and blasted them for good) and trying her best to get back on her feet. 

Also just because people like cute pink fluffy things doesn't automatically mean they're lolibaiting. Tbh a lot of lolibaits do utilize that kind of aesthetic, but the difference is they'll sexualize themselves with suggestive clothing or pics or make jailbait jokes (aka igumdrop) 

I've been wking her a lot on pull and i know she's not perfect. She definitely has her flaws, but with how gracefully she's been dealing with recent events i think she's showing one of best sides of herself lately. 

Posted

I never expected a day where someone shits on Lily because of her depression and emotional insecurities. Like wow, how low can you get? 

Also how would you “dress as a 30 year old” anyway? It seems like a really stupid thing to pick on considering nobody gives a shit about what you wear on a daily basis as long as you’re not butt naked. What, you expected her to wear a business suit everyday? She’s a streamer ffs. I honestly don’t know how someone can pick on someone else because of their deeply rooted emotional issues and is acting more maturely than how most people would act after a breakup. 

Posted

does anyone know why lily has been presenting herself differently? for instance, strands of hair (longer than her bangs) in her face. i wish i could just move them back with the rest of her hair for her.

lilyhair.PNG

She's aware that people comment on it but she keeps doing it because it annoys them. I guess it works for me because I find it annoying and she looks messy lmao.

Posted

This. Even if she says their relationship is better now, if I were her I would never get over the fact that my mom told me that she wishes I was never born. That shit has got to stick. Even with my own set of a perfectionist Asian father who fucks up my self worth on the daily, he would never be so outright with it. 

That stream was the first time I've seen her properly be emotionally open online, especially when it came to the cheating. It hurts my heart to see how low she views herself when she's definitely the most mature and most deserving of popularity out of all the Twitch streamers I've ever came across. If anything, it made my hatred for Albert and Sarah fuel up even more.

I'm glad she has friends who support her in and out of that house. (Michael and Lily kind of remind me of Dipper and Mabel from Gravity Falls. :alpacacrush:)

Do you know Lily personally? You seem really invested and rather emotional over this