• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lilypichu

1590 posts in this topic

Posted

I hope she doesn’t blame herself in any way for his shitty actions. 

Posted

I hope Lily makes a diss track subtly calling out Sarah and Albert for the shit they put her through. That would be epic as all hell. Like it terrifies me seeing the google doc of how goddamn long Sarah and Albert have been “flirting”. If it’s like maybe less than a week I could almost blame it for being a “thrill of the moment” thing and I’d expect Albert to get horrified about what the hell he was doing and stop it altogether and own and make it up to Lily and that would’ve been the end of the matter and as proof to how genuine his love for Lily is. Sure they might have broken up irregardless, but it’s proof that he at least does care for Lily enough to realise that he’s hurting her and it shows that he has the balls to realise his mistake and man up and take the heat for it. 

But NOOO, this secret affair shit has probably been going on for MONTHS. Maybe a whole ass YEAR and it looks like Albert didn’t give two shits on how it could affect Lily by the gross ass shit him and Sarah were saying to each other on docs and how often Sarah has been visiting OTV. I’ve been subscribed to him and Lily for years, way before they even met each other and it seriously hurts thinking about his first email to Lily and how genuine their relationship was when they got together because I think they’re both talented individuals and they seemed happy when they were together. But I guess not everything is what they seem off camera. And I thought Albert was husband material at one point. Yikes.

A little off rant, but I wonder what’s Micheal Reeves’ opinion is on this matter considering he’s closer to Albert than he is to Lily. 

Posted

May I just add some stuff

I feel like this Sarah Lee person is honestly the type of person who's pretty egoistic and thinks she can have anyone and I am 100% she's into breaking relationships or some stuff mostly because of these vods where she almost let the lies out 

https://m.twitch.tv/clip/SmoggyComfortableWhaleDansGame 

https://m.twitch.tv/clip/AgitatedFitHyenaDansGame

Maybe I get this impression cause she used to be a "kpop" idol but she does give the "I'm better than u tehe" vibe even when she hanged out with Lily on her stream 

And not to mention that when she streamed with Albert they got really sexual that even his chat said that Albert was cheating and that they were getting uncomfortably sexual 

Here's the vod where ppl r saying they were sexual (including his mods) if anyones curious :

http://www.twitch.tv/sleightlymusical/v/499109161?sr=a&t=7s

But no one has time to watch all of it so here's the basic of it

download.thumb.png.3bd448d53c365dd88da73AjAulqa_d.thumb.jpg.09e2b137cb9e53a3aba5

Idk really not liking this Sarah Lee girl and how she pretended to be lily's friend.Mad ugly doing that.

Posted

So I guess we could say that the whole "I don't like to be touched" from Albert was just guilt from cheating Lily... :alpacamad:

Posted (edited)

Albert has lost over a thousand followers on Twitch since this whole thing went down. He deleted his most recent Instagram photo with Sarah and Lily in it. He was also removed from the OfflineTV members on social media. I wonder when he'll actually say something. Sarah's been radio silent on social media aside from making her VOD's subscriber only.

I seriously can't imagine how Lily is feeling right now. I'm not even in the situation or personally know the people, but I'm truly disgusted. I feel terrible for her. It was always so obvious how much she loved Albert, and it's horrible because everyone can see she has confidence issues. She's been open about it for as long as I've known about her. It's one of the reasons I like her, she's transparent about being imperfect. It's clear she found shelter in Albert and used him as a safe space. Her confidence rose with him. If we could see that, he could too. I don't understand why he couldn't give her the courtesy of leaving her before doing this with Sarah. The damage she's going to feel from this will last years and probably affect all of her future relationships. I always thought he was just a "quirky" deadpan guy, but now I'm feeling like he's just an asshole and didn't care about Lily as much as everyone thought he did.

God I think this is why it's hurting and upsetting so many people to see lily like this. Like you said, lily has always been so open and honest about her confidence issues. Seeing her growth all these years was truly amazing. She went from never showing her face, to covering a part of it with sunglasses, to getting jaw surgery (and being awesomely open about it btw), to wearing makeup, dying her hair, and wearing cute clothes. She always talked down on her own skills and abilities, but now she's a well respected pianist, and has a large fanbase for her art and entertaining personality. And Albert just fucked it all up. 

I think the reason why ppl like lily is because she's transparent about her flaws, worries, opinions, and weaknesses. In the sea of twitch that's full of putting on fake faces and clout chasing she's stands out as someone refreshing. 

Albert deleted his pic with avocado on insta lol but he's kept his pics up with lily. Is he trying to save face or does he really regret what he's done to her? I really hope it's the latter. He had something special and he threw it away for something shiny and new. Absolute human trash. 

Edited by sysy

Posted

I feel so so bad for lily....I felt like she finally found happiness. :( I looked on livestreamfails, and found this : https://livestreamfails.com/post/65738
i feel its soooo shady...and it's like the moment when he knows lily knows or what? Whos with him laughing?? >:( isnt even lily behind  him? Lily nods? or is the surprise all different from what i'm thinking it is.lol

Posted

It’s really sad that Albert ended up being a cheater. You can tell she really loved him. But now she won’t even be able to play her piano because it’s his. I know she could easily buy a new one but I think this is going to effect her for a long time. 

also I do think her friends are very genuine, obviously they’re streamers and influencers, but I don’t think that they are attention hungry at all and we’re truly just lashing out. Obviously I think she has closer bonds with her friends that she met through other things but I don’t thing OfflineTV are bad people. Except the cheating rat ofc.

Posted

May I just add some stuff

I feel like this Sarah Lee person is honestly the type of person who's pretty egoistic and thinks she can have anyone and I am 100% she's into breaking relationships or some stuff mostly because of these vods where she almost let the lies out 

https://m.twitch.tv/clip/SmoggyComfortableWhaleDansGame 

https://m.twitch.tv/clip/AgitatedFitHyenaDansGame

Maybe I get this impression cause she used to be a "kpop" idol but she does give the "I'm better than u tehe" vibe even when she hanged out with Lily on her stream 

And not to mention that when she streamed with Albert they got really sexual that even his chat said that Albert was cheating and that they were getting uncomfortably sexual 

Here's the vod where ppl r saying they were sexual (including his mods) if anyones curious :

http://www.twitch.tv/sleightlymusical/v/499109161?sr=a&t=7s

But no one has time to watch all of it so here's the basic of it

download.thumb.png.3bd448d53c365dd88da73AjAulqa_d.thumb.jpg.09e2b137cb9e53a3aba5

Idk really not liking this Sarah Lee girl and how she pretended to be lily's friend.Mad ugly doing that.

Most of the cheating messages where about the guessing game they where playing or that at least how it seemed when I was going thought the vod

But yeah 

Posted (edited)

I feel so so bad for lily....I felt like she finally found happiness. :( I looked on livestreamfails, and found this : https://livestreamfails.com/post/65738
i feel its soooo shady...and it's like the moment when he knows lily knows or what? Whos with him laughing?? >:( isnt even lily behind  him? Lily nods? or is the surprise all different from what i'm thinking it is.lol

the surprise was something else that was gonna be on fed's stream. this was during the morning before they found out, cuz judging by the tweets they found out around 6pm onwards.

fuck, man. i watched the vod of albert and sarah on his channel and there were so many times where she put her hand on his thigh habitually and then take it away immediately because she realises belatedly that they're not in private. it makes me nauseous to watch them, so i can't imagine how lily feels. aaah.

also so sick of seeing people trash sarah, call her a snake but laugh at albert with dr disrespect memes. they're both trash. people always wanna blame everything on the third party, but the person who cheated is the fucking worst.

i know lily has a low self esteem and it seems like albert is doing heavy damage control, and might try to apologise to her and tell her it's a mistake, and that he wants her back or whatever but im hoping her better friends like toast and scarra will prevent that from happening. lily deserves so much more than a scheming piece of trash.

Edited by hirai

Posted

Lily has deleted all her Insta pics with Albert.  I can’t even imagine how painful that is, there were SO MANY cute couple pics.

Posted

Wow.  I dont be surprised she leak that info on purpose.

Well we will never know, but for sure it was quite a stupid move... Was she missing Albert so much while he's in Japan with his GIRLFRIEND and friends she just had to do something to prove a point? I mean as someone who has been cheated on, I can assure you it is just PAINFUL and DEVASTATING and it kinda ruins how you see yourself and even the people around you...  oh man 

Posted

Lily has deleted all her Insta pics with Albert.  I can’t even imagine how painful that is, there were SO MANY cute couple pics.

She does that everytime she breaks up with someone. She deleted her pics w Hotshotgg when they broke up, too. Prolly got used to it...