• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Lilypichu

1672 posts in this topic

Posted

lily im so sorry ūüėĒ

i hope she gets away from these people.

Posted

I just took a look at this Albert person on IG snd lily can do so much better. I feel so bad that happened to her :(

Posted

Always thought his image was kinda flat and fake. The whole no touching/no hugging thing seemed like he was just trying to be wierd for attention - I guess that goes away when he's alone with another woman. He always rubbed me the wrong way - maybe it's because I never liked magic and thought it was lame (lol).

Something I'd like to point out that I've observed with male nerds who are a bit awkward/anxious/wierd and have "made it" to some extent. They pair off with a girl they can get and seem happy, but sometimes it fades. They realise they were just taking what they could get and as they mature a bit and discover who they are, begin to feel trapped. Then comes clout chasing succubus type woman - guy no longer feels like awkward kind of immasculated asking shy nerd gf to try something they're into - new girl is far more open and willing to take the reins and show them a good time so to speak. Hope I explained that situation well enough for people to get what I mean. Can't help but feel Albert found himself in a situation like this.

Not to make excuses for him though - the whole google doc thing seems an incredible length to go to that will probably spark doubt in anybody ever trusting him in the future.

Posted

Did she make usual youtube videos around 2012? I remember watching an asian girl with a voice like that, I think it were sketches and stuff

Posted

She posted on instagram that shes flying home from japan early...

poor lily... i feel absolutely awful for her

Posted

Did she make usual youtube videos around 2012? I remember watching an asian girl with a voice like that, I think it were sketches and stuff

I think you’re thinking of xiaorishu, Lily did mainly league of legends videos and didn’t show much of her face till around 4years ago 

Posted

Snakes.thumb.PNG.7ad9e60619b334204d49bb1

To be completely honest, spamming snake emoji isn't enough for what either of them did. 

Posted

My heart goes out to Lily. I feel so heartbroken for her... I just hope that she's ok. :(

Posted

Wow.  I dont be surprised she leak that info on purpose.

Posted

Never particularly liked or disliked Lily, and I don't watch her videos anymore and see updates here and there from this thread. But she absolutely does not deserve this.

There are some people on the LSF Reddit saying how Albert "upgraded," how the avocado girl is prettier and has a better voice. They're validating Albert on cheating because Sarah is "better" than Lily. And people who say heartless things like that clearly don't understand what it's like being cheated on, and being the victim of a huge betrayal and having your heart crushed. Lily having to go through this publicly in the moment is probably taking a huge toll on her and I just feel so bad for her seeing her being kicked like that while she's on the ground.

I think Lily's cuter overall and has came a long way, her hairstyle suiting her more now, being able to admit mistakes and address things in mature manners, while the piece of shit behaviors from Sarah are hindering my views on her and she just appears plain and her singing sounds like a generic soundcloud sad girl voice, there's nothing unique or outstanding about it.

If I see some bullshit apology stream or whatsoever from Albert, I'm going to flip.

I personally think Lily is cute. I really like her new hairstyle and that she stopped dyeing her hair. People saying that on LSF obviously don't know how relationships work. You don't cheat on someone just because they're "better" or "hotter". Hot people get cheated on all the time, and I hope Lily doesn't take those comments to heart, because end of the day, it doesn't fucking matter what you look like. 

As for Sarah or whatever, i think her hair color is gross lol 

Judging from the google doc leak it seems like this was a long term affair and he had plenty of time to reflect on his actions. Everyone makes mistakes, and I'm inclined to forgive someone that makes an isolated one in the heat of the moment, but this is clearly not the case. He could've at least just broken up with Lily, but was more concerned with having to potentially leave OTV and losing viewers than being a decent human being. Dude's a total piece of shit, hope his streaming career doesn't recover. 

Tbh yeah. I see a lot of posts trying to say "yeah people make mistakes" but this seems too pre-meditated to be a one time thing. The whole google docs thing was wayyy too much for me. The level of deceit and going behind Lily's back was disgusting. I can only imagine how she feels, after like 2 years together? And all the whole thing about "Albert doesn't like touching people" ... probably a made up thing to seem quirky or some shit, or an excuse to be cold to Lily which makes me question their relationship a lot. 

I thought their story of how they met was cute, but now it looks as if he used Lily to gain fame and exposure, and that's why he didn't wanna break up with her, because of the backlash that he would receive - basically lose OTV and fans (assuming many fans are also lily fans) but I feel this is soo soo much worse for him. 

As for Lily's friends.. I wonder if they were thinking they were doing her a favor by exposing Albert? I'm not sure.