• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lilypichu

1027 posts in this topic

Posted

30 isnt even old

Posted

I’m not 100% sure, but it could be her brother? Or an ex whose pics she forgot to take down. 

Holding a boy's hand, kissing him, and wrapping your arms around their neck isn't sibling behavior. I'd say that's most likely an ex.

Posted

Bonjour. Since Fu's and Edison got engaged Lily keeps liking and posting media that obviously shows how much she would like to get married too. What do you think? You think they will marry soon too, will they make a good husband and a wife knowing that their life views are different? As i remember she either started dating Albert right after breaking up with George (2017 summer) either next year. Would love to hear you guys out. :alpacafedup: I think if they would want to make things serious it would be better for them to move out of Offline Tv house, though that's just me. 

She posted this yesterday i think c: Seems like she really wants to get married too..

yeet.jpg

Posted

Holding a boy's hand, kissing him, and wrapping your arms around their neck isn't sibling behavior. I'd say that's most likely an ex.

That guy is Tony, Boxbox talked about him a few weeks ago because he was visiting Boxbox's house for a few days. He basically said Tony was a long time (family?) friend who they've both known for years. It looks like both of them consider him a "younger brother" since he's 18 I think and she treats her real brother similarly so I dont think its romantic. I still think it's kind of weird though, but maybe I'm just not a touchy person? Idk.

She posted this yesterday i think c: Seems like she really wants to get married too..

yeet.jpg

I feel like her drawings and wanting to get married is cute and all but I wonder what Albie feels about it. I feel like it could get annoying to have that pressure put on you publically on social media? I could be wrong and maybe they're both fine with it and it's just jokes, but I feel like there's definitely truth to her desire to get married. If it's true she wants to be childfree and Albie wants kids for example. Then all this marriage talk could pressure him when they're not sure about their life goals still. Idk. Maybe I'm wrong but i just hope they're talking about it in private too :alpacaconfused:

Posted

Tbh marriage isnt about a nice dream wedding and a pretty ring. Maybe seeing her friends getting married makes her want to get married too but I hope she doesnt rush herself. 

Posted

hey. just a quick message. new here about all this lilypichus shit and all (new to the forum too), been starting to watch her when she joined offlinetv, i heard her name before that here and there but thats bout it. anyway, i didnt really care much at 1st she seemed like any content creator or w/e thats not point. been enjoying the content she had with offline and all, and now do i just find out about all this. oh man, im really starting to think VERY differently of her... i shouldve known, the 1st time i watched her stream i got perm banned cause i said in chat "i think youre a bit overreacting", was just trying to be honest. rofl.

ANYWAY. after reading on this forum and lolcow lily is really pissing me off... and look what i found btw, idk if somebody already found this or anything but i found this very interesting and... well it speaks for itself. it disgusts me.

https://web.archive.org/web/20111114084426/https://www.youtube.com/user/LilyRaichu this is an archive of a youtube channel she had, LilyRaichu as most poeple knows. look on it, you'll see this video;

34b111bbb95307b655516b1318775e7f.png yup.

now theres not many saves with the webarchive of this channel, and its the only obvious "weird" video we can find on the channel. but i made some more digging and found this... if you click on that video ( link: https://web.archive.org/web/20111114084431/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko7j84UPV-Q ), the archived link works by miracle (no the video doesnt play rofl), BUT. look at this;

0dca883c7ab5aa41e0f23861d0610255.png

"Leaked_Lily_Sex_audio.mp3"

wo. yes i know its most likely a clickbait title. but what if its not? any anyhow thats 1 hell of a title... 

Posted

I was really bored and clicked on one of Lily's new video and now I'm on suicide watch. This fucking shit is so cringy, how does anyone watch this without realistically wanting to stab their eardrums???????????????????????????????????????

Posted

I was really bored and clicked on one of Lily's new video and now I'm on suicide watch. This fucking shit is so cringy, how does anyone watch this without realistically wanting to stab their eardrums???????????????????????????????????????

oh barf

Posted

ew ew ew  ew ew why did i click on it lol

Posted

Has anyone seen jummychu's twitter? He took Lily's league account name and has constantly been posting pictures of him climbing on it- while referring to it like it's her... it's just really cringy since he's basically just bragging about himself, and Lily doesn't even like or comment on those pictures... 

Like I knew he was thirsty but this is just kind of pathetic :alpacaworry:  (ps. sorry for picture spam-- there are a lot of examples.)

1.thumb.PNG.69b74178d28034be3164ccd8da2b

2.PNG

2a.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

4b.PNG

5.PNG

Posted

i'm not sure if this video has already been mentioned, but i wanted to put it out there because it seems pretty suspicious. a domic's video popped up in my reccomended, featuring lily. there was a part around 2:26 where lily's voice seems to be deeper than usual. it still sounds strained, but inching closer to a 'normal' tone.

maybe her voice couldn't take the cutesy act and gave out for a little bit? it reverts back to normal in just a few seconds though, so i'm not sure what's going on. :alpacafedup:

https://youtu.be/y-X2gDG_6f4

Posted

Woah that's weird. Her voice went from normal pitch to super high pitch. Tbh lilys voice always sounds very strained and forced to me so I wouldn't be too surprised if shes been faking it the entire time.

Posted

i'm not sure if this video has already been mentioned, but i wanted to put it out there because it seems pretty suspicious. a domic's video popped up in my reccomended, featuring lily. there was a part around 2:26 where lily's voice seems to be deeper than usual. it still sounds strained, but inching closer to a 'normal' tone.

maybe her voice couldn't take the cutesy act and gave out for a little bit? it reverts back to normal in just a few seconds though, so i'm not sure what's going on. :alpacafedup:

https://youtu.be/y-X2gDG_6f4

iirc, lily has practiced her lower pitched voice for some voice acting gigs or something so maybe it was intentional? she has a lower voice a few other times in the video too. nevertheless, her really high pitched voice does seem forced tho

Posted

Has anyone seen jummychu's twitter? He took Lily's league account name and has constantly been posting pictures of him climbing on it- while referring to it like it's her... it's just really cringy since he's basically just bragging about himself, and Lily doesn't even like or comment on those pictures... 

Like I knew he was thirsty but this is just kind of pathetic :alpacaworry:  (ps. sorry for picture spam-- there are a lot of examples.)

1.thumb.PNG.69b74178d28034be3164ccd8da2b

2.PNG

2a.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

4b.PNG

5.PNG

Who even is Jummychu lol i always see him thirsting for lily and its cringe hahahahah. But this is just obsessive god damn

Posted

Who even is Jummychu lol i always see him thirsting for lily and its cringe hahahahah. But this is just obsessive god damn

He's just kind of known as Lily's orbiter (been only in a few of her vids, no one elses).. I don't think he's known for much else :alpacaconfused: It was mentioned way way back that he was being thirsty for her even when he was dating @teanakitten (pg 16?) but I'm pretty sure they broke up since they deleted any mention of being together. Idk how recent that was but he's really been upping his obsessiveness w Lily recently.