• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lilypichu

1028 posts in this topic

Posted

What she’s saying is pretty true though. There’s nothing concrete to signal that Lily and Albert’s relationship is “not genuine” or that “she fits better with Destiny” because in the end, none of us know what Lily and Albert are like off camera together.

Yeah, things aren't as black and white as people make it out to be. Like a lot of what everyone is saying here is true, but the conclusions they derive don't necessarily follow. Yes, Lily (like every girl) likes to feel a wide range of emotions, but not all of those emotions have to come exclusively from a significant other. She can enjoy the benefits of a fun, flirty relationship with people like Destiny and Fed while remaining platonic, and also enjoy comfort and stability with Albert in the form of a romantic relationship. The opposite scenario is usually the more common one, but that's not enough of a reason to jump to some of the conclusions I'm seeing here.

Posted

she lurks here 

97CC54ED-760E-4767-93C6-1681EEF6A94E.jpeg

that isn’t evidence she lurks here. I doubt no one has said something judgemental about their relationship in twitch chat or in the comments somewhere else.

It’s easy to assume they’re faking it because of how disingenuous their group can all seem or even be. 

Posted

that isn’t evidence she lurks here. I doubt no one has said something judgemental about their relationship in twitch chat or in the comments somewhere else.

It’s easy to assume they’re faking it because of how disingenuous their group can all seem or even be. 

Bit of tea since some of my friends know the jf group:

They told me that Lily seemed different from them, but in a good way. Like shes been through some shit and came out through the other side, and because of that she comes off as more mature and genuine. 

The others in the group I agree are disingenuous, apparently they have a strange relationship dynamic, like they're only friends for the purpose of cross pollinating fans and social climbing. They seem to stream not because they enjoy it, but because they don't want to face the real world and get a job, or they lack basic skills to function as adults. They can't separate real friendships w an opportunity to milk their interactions for content. 

Lily comes off differently, she sincerely enjoys creating content, and she's good at separating her personal life from her internet persona. Albert and lily dated quietly for a while before they announced their relationship, and at that point it seemed more like they just decided to stop hiding it and embrace it.

My friends also had nice things to say about enluna and aria. Enluna doesn't give a shit about clout, and basically does her own thing, and is only in the spotlight because she wants to support boxbox. But either way she doesn't seem to care, and her personality is the same on and off camera (except more nervous on stream but thats understandable) I also heard she's very hard working. 

Aria started w a bit of leech vibes way early in her career but she chilled out a lot and is pretty nice and genuine from what I heard as well. She doesn't get along w her family (not sure if nuclear, extended or both) because they don't agree w her life choices but I don't know the details. 

Anyway the jf group and the league groupie girls seem p fake, and I'm honestly surprised at how accurately ppl were able to see through them in the twitch e-girls thread. While I do believe some comments can be reaches, I think their true personalities tend leak out through their content, and many pull users are able to spot them well.

Ok sorry back on topic. I'm personally surprised that Lily does hang out w some questionable people, but she and Albert don't seem like the type of person to fake a relationship for clout or content. 

Posted

Speaking of Enluna, I genuinely like her as a person too but does anyone know what kind of relationship she has with this person in these photos?

I found them on her FB page during Albert's camp which she has set for public eyes to see.

Inkedwat23._LI.jpg

Posted

Speaking of Enluna, I genuinely like her as a person too but does anyone know what kind of relationship she has with this person in these photos?

I found them on her FB page during Albert's camp which she has set for public eyes to see.

Inkedwat23._LI.jpg

I’m not 100% sure, but it could be her brother? Or an ex whose pics she forgot to take down. 

Posted

Inkedwat23._LI.jpg

Its her brother :P all good

Posted

Its her brother :P all good

When you meant her brother, do you mean "FakeGod" as in Aaron Lee? 

Apparently the guy in the photo goes by the name Tony Kim on FB. Are they perhaps related in some way? 

I’m not 100% sure, but it could be her brother? Or an ex whose pics she forgot to take down. 

I am not sure if it is an ex or not because this happened around June 2018. I believe Boxbox and Annie were dating at that period.

Posted

Man, I've watched Destiny's streams, etc. for close to a decade now. I'm not his friend or anything like that but he has a history of sharing his relationships, etc. with the stream so learning about what type of a person he is has been unavoidable.

Destiny loves to banter and even though he can easily come across as an asshole, he's a somewhat "clingy" or highly social person, and has become even moreso as he has aged, probably partly since he has a kid.

The friendship that he has with Lily is a pretty strong one because they share a lot of things in common:

1. They LOVE to banter

2. They're both streamers

3. They're both into music, etc.

4. They're both pretty social... + again, love banter

There doesn't need to be anything sexual for two people like this to be good friends. As far as Albert goes, he genuinely seems like he's on the autism spectrum, and I don't say that with any malice. He just says things like, "I don't like to be touched", etc... so when you say Lily's relationship with him is fake, I feel like it's more just the fact that Albert is not as social/touchyfeely w/e, but that in no way bars them from having a romantic relationship, it's just not going to look/be as obvious to people watching.

Just something I thought whilst reading all the comments about her relationship status with Albert & Destiny and whatever. I really don't think there's much to discuss about Lilypichu, I have seen some slightly bitchy clips of her from some years ago despite her also maintaining a "nice" personality at that time, but she has clearly grown as a person and honestly I'd enjoy playing League with her myself were it not for the fact that personally, I could never stand the voice for a long time. Just seems like a cool person especially when compared to a lot of other people discussed on this website.

Posted

I read this thread for a long time, and idk why but even tho shes grown up I'm still not a fan lol :alpacabored:

I do want to get one of her stay comfy hoodies though tbh lol 

Posted

I read this thread for a long time, and idk why but even tho shes grown up I'm still not a fan lol :alpacabored:

Because she still acts the same. Her being overshadowed by Poki and other new uwu tubers leads people to think she's maturing. All she's doing is fading into the background/being replaced by new and nasty younger people. When you compare them to her, she doesn't seem AS bad, but I honestly have not seen much of a difference in the types of videos she puts out, or her behavior. 

Posted

Because she still acts the same. Her being overshadowed by Poki and other new uwu tubers leads people to think she's maturing. All she's doing is fading into the background/being replaced by new and nasty younger people. When you compare them to her, she doesn't seem AS bad, but I honestly have not seen much of a difference in the types of videos she puts out, or her behavior. 

Okay yeah! I've looked through her content after reading this thread bc people were saying her contents improved, like how lol. I guess its more like her time is up and that is why she is in the background. 

Did anyone see the comments on her IG post of the school girl outfit? A bunch were saying how Poki is the main character and that Lily is that side character that doesn't get the guy she wants lolololl

Posted

because of the new streamers/youtubers

if u had to choose among all of them 100% you’ll prefer lily because she’s the most normal of them all, she did change (the way of her thinking does change and she did become mature) but not drastically that’s why probably you haven’t notice but if this is the old times, I’d probably hate Lily still but looking at these new people, I’d say Lily became one of my favorites

Posted

because of the new streamers/youtubers

if u had to choose among all of them 100% you’ll prefer lily because she’s the most normal of them all, she did change (the way of her thinking does change and she did become mature) but not drastically that’s why probably you haven’t notice but if this is the old times, I’d probably hate Lily still but looking at these new people, I’d say Lily became one of my favorites

I don’t watch or support any female streamers bc I think they’re all awful in their own way, same goes for lily. (Tbh I’m not really involved with the streaming community at all, I just like the tea and a couple streamers). I just straight up think she’s annoying whether she’s more mature or not, ik its an unpopular opinion but still my opinion regardless :alpacawink: 

Posted (edited)

Bonjour. Since Fu's and Edison got engaged Lily keeps liking and posting media that obviously shows how much she would like to get married too. What do you think? You think they will marry soon too, will they make a good husband and a wife knowing that their life views are different? As i remember she either started dating Albert right after breaking up with George (2017 summer) either next year. Would love to hear you guys out. :alpacafedup: I think if they would want to make things serious it would be better for them to move out of Offline Tv house, though that's just me. 

Edited by behttie

Posted

I mean Lily is getting older...

shes kinda close to 30