• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lilypichu

1057 posts in this topic

Posted

I follow a lot of pro players on twitter and shorty is always in my feed and I have no idea what she does. I check her Twitter sometimes and it still doesn’t give any indication about her profession or anything. What is her craft??? What did she get famous for??? Can someone please tell me I’m genuinely curious as to why she has such a big following when she has no substance to her

update: she was plat in league but it’s just plat lmao... still doesn’t answer anything 

Her twitter has a link to her youtube where she uploads league content, piano covers, small animations and older voice acting things. If you go through her twitter you can also see that she streams & draws, and she's involved with offlineTV(house of streamers). She's been in the league scene for a while; she dated hotshotgg and people knew of her that way; her youtube videos featuring her voice also is what made her famous. If you go through the thread you can see that she got popular from pandering, exagerating her voice, etc. though she has gotten a lot better/more chill over the years. 

I may be bordering wk here but imo it's not fair to assume she has no substance from a few glances toward her twitter page/seeing her relevance in the league scene. if you want to talk about no substance you should go to poki's thread As least for me, I enjoy the content she makes and her personality/interactions with other streamers and she makes cute art. Also, I don't know what the point of that update is. No one has to be a high rank to put out enjoyable content/be relevant/have a big following. She was gold before as well, at least she doesn't lie about her rank.

Posted

I also enjoy Lily's content involving other streamers (except dramas ofc) I actually find Fed and Lily funny. 

Posted

came here to say the same thing, lily's outfit looks really cute!

Posted

Dang, clothes really change people’s looks. Lily looks really good here, would love it if she would keep this mature style! :alpacalove:

Posted

On poki's story, poki claimed to dress lily up in that outfit by "thotifying" lily but lily doesnt look like a thot imo! lmao..

sad that poki can't put together a good outfit for herself tho

Posted (edited)

nvm

Edited by bunnycake
none

Posted

I'm liking the more mature look out of Lily. I'd like to hang out with Lily if she projected the same kind of personality as what her clothing makes her out to be.

Posted

I'm liking the more mature look out of Lily. I'd like to hang out with Lily if she projected the same kind of personality as what her clothing makes her out to be.

which is..?

Posted (edited)

I think she was really drunk that night look at the messages she twitted. They are kinda cute but it seemed odd to me she suddenly confessed her love for  Albert at twitter. I mean she got really drunk before too but this is first time she confessed her love openly in social media for him, which raised some questions over my head like "Can they can be guilty texts?". You know, you get really drunk, start to flirt or fantasies a random hot guy in club, after that feel guilty and spam love meassages?

1.png

2.png

Edited by Addie

Posted

I think she was really drunk that night look at the messages she twitted. They are kinda cute but it seemed odd to me she suddenly confessed her love for  Albert at twitter. I mean she got really drunk before too but this is first time she confessed her love openly in social media for him, which raised some questions over my head like "Can they can be guilty texts?". You know, you get really drunk, start to flirt or fantasies a random hot guy in club, after that feel guilty and spam love meassages?

1.png

2.png

When you’re drunk you just do stuff spontaneously, I don‘t think she had any other thoughts than just tweeting about how much she loved him tbh 

Posted

Albert and lily are cute together. I think they bring out the best in eachother. 

Posted (edited)

Yeah, that was my thought as well. I doubt she actually did anything wrong, but you can probably count on one hand the number of times she's been to an actual nightclub like this. So between dressing a lot sexier than normal, probably flirting a bit with other guys, and going way outside of her comfort zone, she probably felt guilty/paranoid about it all. Also, there's a reason she posted everything publicly on Twitter instead of just texting him, and I'd assume it's because she doesn't want the people she was with to think she was being "slutty" or unfaithful. But again, I doubt she was even doing anything that bad, this is probably all just pretty new to her (actually partying, getting hit on a ton, etc.)

Edited by RunItDown

Posted

I also believe Lily and Albert look cute together and love eachother but I am not sure if their relationship will last years as their fans wish to be.

Lily seems like a chronically depressed, moody, melancholic and lazy person. Even though Albert is a very kind and patient man these things are not easy to put up with for long years especially after honeymoon period is over.

As for Lily, witty funny conversations, bantering and improve acting seems like a very big deal-even if not the biggest deal-for her(and for many women). Albert lacks these skills and it can lead into boredom for Lily in relationship, again after honeymoon perod is over. 

Also Destiny is moving to LA next week permanently and he sounds way too excited to spend time with Lily. I always believed he has a crush on her and I am curious if he will try to cuck Albert.

In the end I think it doesn't even matters because relationships are fun journeys not  centre or goal of life. I wish good luck to both of them and even if things don't work out between them I think they will stay friends.

Posted

I also believe Lily and Albert look cute together and love eachother but I am not sure if their relationship will last years as their fans wish to be.

Lily seems like a chronically depressed, moody, melancholic and lazy person. Even though Albert is a very kind and patient man these things are not easy to put up with for long years especially after honeymoon period is over.

As for Lily, witty funny conversations, bantering and improve acting seems like a very big deal-even if not the biggest deal-for her(and for many women). Albert lacks these skills and it can lead into boredom for Lily in relationship, again after honeymoon perod is over. 

Also Destiny is moving to LA next week permanently and he sounds way too excited to spend time with Lily. I always believed he has a crush on her and I am curious if he will try to cuck Albert.

In the end I think it doesn't even matters because relationships are fun journeys not  centre or goal of life. I wish good luck to both of them and even if things don't work out between them I think they will stay friends.

That's actually why I think they are great together, because of their differences. I think lily used to be pretty static, like hell I made a post on this thread a few months ago talking about how lily couldn't seem to take criticism and because of that she never seemed to get better at anything, but she made up with it with her honest and entertaining personality. 

Albert is a perfectionist, he rarely pumps out videos on his channels because they take months for him to produce. No matter what he does he'll go into great effort perfecting every little detail. All his gear is high end and expensive, from his streaming rig, to his cameras, mics, and instruments, because Albert will never hold back on his skills and hobbies. This has seemed to influence lily since they started dating. I've always thought she was a great pianist but she's improved even more ever since she started dating Albert, and i think her other skills have gotten better also. She also handles criticism a lot better. 

Albert on the other hand used to be more reserved and closed off, especially in front of the camera. Since he started dating lily his personality is starting to show (I find his deadpan demeanor pretty entertaining) and he gives less fucks (in a good way) 

Anyway, they are one of the few e-couples I genuinely enjoy watching interact and grow. The feeling I get from most e-couples is that they are all mostly just dating eachother for clout, but I think even if Albert and lily were not content creators and just your every day average couple, their dynamic would be exactly the same.