• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lilypichu

1426 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This is such a good find,  I feel like if Chris found out people heard it would be taken down... like destiny doesn’t care cus he does what ever, but that’s can be a career deal breaker for someone like Chris.

Edited by Piyoko

Posted (edited)

Honestly, it's pretty normal for girls to get jealous because they're really insecure (but I didn't say that it's a good trait) 

Although many people talk about that Lily and George broke up "peacefully" I can't help but to say that it's not really "peaceful" as they say because each time hotshotgg streams and lily joins the stream, his expression changed.

her voice is definitely going high pitched on purpose and she probably dropped it by now because maybe it doesn't matter anymore but I still hate how sensitive she is when it comes to small things.. she keeps talking about positivity but she can't even apply it to her self. Ignoring haters is considered being professional, Lily.

Edited by kiwifruit

Posted (edited)

Don't know if this is off topic but apparently that golf video from OfflineTV was filmed while they were on acid or something cause it was really boring filming a golf video?

1:03:02 somewhere around this timeline.(hope this video does not get delete)

You can hear Chris Chan OfflineTV previous manager talking in the background, also talked about doing acid with Fedmyster their editor at that time. 

Maybe this was not an act after all.

If you start listening a bit before the time you linked it sounds like they took acid during the editing process, not the filming.

"My first acid trip was just with him (talking about Fed). It was us three, right? (asking Pecca)."
"Basically we had to try and find a way to make it funny, so we took acid to try and fix the golf video."
"The whole trip was around it, six to eight hours [something] the golf video, trying to make it better."

They definitely don't seem like they are on anything in the video and I really doubt most of the members would ever try acid (especially Scarra). I'm also 99% sure the clip is a joke, with how much Poki is constantly worrying about her image and brand there is no way she would call out Fed for the pills on stream if it was legit, she is way too self aware.

Good find on the video though, always thought Chris was pretty shady.

Edited by EmeraldDust

Posted

The pill bottles were from a PUBG segment they did so it was just a joke stream scenario. 

Posted

Don't know if this is off topic but apparently that golf video from OfflineTV was filmed while they were on acid or something cause it was really boring filming a golf video?

1:03:02 somewhere around this timeline.(hope this video does not get delete)

You can hear Chris Chan OfflineTV previous manager talking in the background, also talked about doing acid with Fedmyster their editor at that time. 

Maybe this was not an act after all.

HOLY FUCK. If that's true? I wonder how many of them did acid?

Also if Chris (a talent manager) gave Fed (the house editor) drugs in order for them to work; what does that say about his professionalism?

Also this: https://www.reddit.com/r/offlineTV/comments/9otq4n/united_talent_agency_uta_is_hiring/

Posted

So I recently watched lily vids and stream compilations and I really find Albert and Lily cute together for some reason.. I really find Albert cute lmao but anyway, why does Albert doesn't want to be touched? 

Posted

So I recently watched lily vids and stream compilations and I really find Albert and Lily cute together for some reason.. I really find Albert cute lmao but anyway, why does Albert doesn't want to be touched? 

Maybe he has issues with people invading his personal space? Just speculating tho haha xD

Posted

I’m the same as Albert and in my case I really just don’t like to be touched and I don’t know why. Cuddling animals or my s/o is perfectly fine / almost longing, but even hugging my mom is hard. I rather show appreciation by doing favors or giving things / advice. 

Posted

I don't think if this has been linked or if you guys are talking about this, but man it's actually pretty cute <3 

Posted

I don't think if this has been linked or if you guys are talking about this, but man it's actually pretty cute <3 

I thought that they were just milking their fan ship for views or something before but I guess since they do a lot of music collab they became good friends and fell in love.

Good for them.

Posted

https://clips.twitch.tv/WealthyTacitSandstormDansGame 

He told a story about a girl who gave him a lot of hugs when he was younger, only to find out it was a long drawn out prank. Now he reserves physical contact for close friends on rare occasions. 

Posted (edited)

Lily snapped on her Twitter when she posted that Temmie had ate chocolate and people starting questioning the cleanliness of the house. I can see where she's coming from that it's insensitive to say when someone's dog is sick. However, I can also see why anyone would question the state of cleanliness the house is from past streams and pictures. Even if a guest had left it, why did no one, when so many people live in the house, think to put away the chocolate when they're obviously aware of a pet in the house? :alpacamad:

Edited by fromis

Posted (edited)

I follow a lot of pro players on twitter and shorty is always in my feed and I have no idea what she does. I check her Twitter sometimes and it still doesn’t give any indication about her profession or anything. What is her craft??? What did she get famous for??? Can someone please tell me I’m genuinely curious as to why she has such a big following when she has no substance to her

update: she was plat in league but it’s just plat lmao... still doesn’t answer anything 

Edited by Sarang

Posted

I follow a lot of pro players on twitter and shorty is always in my feed and I have no idea what she does. I check her Twitter sometimes and it still doesn’t give any indication about her profession or anything. What is her craft??? What did she get famous for??? Can someone please tell me I’m genuinely curious as to why she has such a big following when she has no substance to her

League of Legends player, nothing really special but her voice made her popular

Posted

update: she was plat in league but it’s just plat lmao... still doesn’t answer anything 

beside her voice, i think it's her past piano cover that got her popular, especially her following cosplayer around with melodica video.