• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lilypichu

1590 posts in this topic

Posted

You’d think that being an internet persona for almost 10 years would make you thick skinned. But nah not her. If she can’t handle the tiniest criticism, being an internet personality isn’t the job for her. Jfc she’s not even being criticized and she still can’t handle it...

26 years old and somehow still hasn’t figured out her priorities. 

still can't stop blaming her, but I believe another reason is that she is in League / gaming community, which is always full of young, immature people. Or our legendary immature adults, while sane people of the community most likely ignore her and live their own quiet life. So far the sanest people around here are/were Scarra and her ex (even if not, he still got his shit together and moved from a player to team owner, so that's already something. And when they broke up, she played attention whore role on Instagram, started spamming her selfies and saying that she's single, laughing that she 's least took the mirror'. It still seems fishy how they broke up right after a month after they started living together... That says something. Anyways, on George's side, all he done was officially stated that they're not together in a adult-like, sane way, adding that he wishes her all the best etcetc. Funnily enough that even now, when HSGG streams from time to time, she comes to his chat and spams shit just to get his and everyones attention. For example, that happened last year and it was shown that he was not pleased by that).

Posted (edited)

I don't understand the point of her complaining. If her voice is actually her voice, why would she care what other people think? From what I recall, people make comments about how it sounds fake, if its not, why should she take that criticism to heart? It comes off as her trying to justify the act and wanting to believe her own lie. I can understand complaining to close friends or a boyfriend, but to the public? Smells like someone needs some verification from strangers. It's sad that it's not enough from her own BOYFRIEND and close friends.

Like someone earlier mentioned, she's 26. Complaints about her voice should be a non issue for her if it's real.

Edited by Crazy Bones
Grammar

Posted

Any dog/rat expert here know if Temmie has dirty eye goo under her eyes or brown fur? Its been bothering me. 

Posted

Any dog/rat expert here know if Temmie has dirty eye goo under her eyes or brown fur? Its been bothering me. 

Dogs like her tend to have tears buildup under their tearducts due their face structure. It happens normally to smaller breeds such as maltese and shih tzus. It's not like... eye goo. I don't know what to say, but it's normal. 

Posted

I am sorry if I am nitpicking but Lilypichu just doesn't make sense for me. She says she likes comfy things, even her merch is about being comfy, then watch peoples death on subreddit or becomes friend with Destiny. She complains some memes became stale but then herself makes old boring jokes over and over again. She hangouts with friends without Albert all the time but when Albert hangouts without her she makes a drama. She is very close with guys but when Albert become friend with girls she gets jealous (İ am talking about Coco and when he made magic tricks some girls on stream). She said she has an opposite personality of Destiny but her friends say they are the same.  She says bad things said about her or criticism doesn't bother her anymore then complains at twitter about every little criticism. She wore cute dresses and acted cute like an anime girl but then she wore Albert's jacket and shirts because she said wanted to look dark, cool and edgy. I feel like she didn't figured it out what kind of person she wants to be, instead she copies the behaviours, mannerism, or habits of other people around her or anime characters.

Posted

I am sorry if I am nitpicking but Lilypichu just doesn't make sense for me. She says she likes comfy things, even her merch is about being comfy, then watch peoples death on subreddit or becomes friend with Destiny. She complains some memes became stale but then herself makes old boring jokes over and over again. She hangouts with friends without Albert all the time but when Albert hangouts without her she makes a drama. She is very close with guys but when Albert become friend with girls she gets jealous (İ am talking about Coco and when he made magic tricks some girls on stream). She said she has an opposite personality of Destiny but her friends say they are the same.  She says bad things said about her or criticism doesn't bother her anymore then complains at twitter about every little criticism. She wore cute dresses and acted cute like an anime girl but then she wore Albert's jacket and shirts because she said wanted to look dark, cool and edgy. I feel like she didn't figured it out what kind of person she wants to be, instead she copies the behaviours, mannerism, or habits of other people around her or anime characters.

I feel like her real personality is the sarcastic one that doesn't give a fuck. And that's when I enjoy her content because it feels genuine. When she acts like a total Pollyanna it's really off putting and like you said it's like she's trying to be a ~genki~ anime girl. Her 'sweet' side was never really convincing to me. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by ASTERlA

Posted

That's because her real personality is troll and toxic af, but she's super thin-skinned when it comes to herself.

Posted (edited)

You're making a fair point with Destiny, he's probably the complete opposite of 'comfy'. Also the whole 'I SLEEP 15 HOURS A DAY' stuff she does is annoying.

The point that she's jealous about Albert hanging out with girls I can understand, as she's so insecure. Also since she started dating Albert her fashion sense increased like tenfold.

Edited by mark

Posted

I completely agree and noticed  this too.  I'm a new offlinetv follower, discovered it because of Scarra and disguised toast then discovered Lily(I really enjoy her music stream collabs) through these people including Destiny which I also watch occasionally.

I also get this feeling like she's kinda depressed or something.

Alright. I made a video compilation of her ACTUAL real voice when she accidentally dips into it

As you can see, her natural voice is not as quite as deep as the one she does for her "announcer" voice when she plays around. It's a medium pitched voice that is exaggerated

Her real voice sounds so natural and non-forced

Here's the original, unedited video Lily uploaded for proof I did not edit her pitch in my video compilation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHNNv4N2Hf8

And I don't think they're "natural dips that everyone has!!!111"
When she says, "I love bunnies so much," there is actual emotion in her voice, and it sounds SO natural

I really don't care about her voice since it sounded like that when I actually discovered her. I completely understand why you think her voice is not real. I watched some of her old stuff and holyshit its cringy af, compared to how she sounds now you can definitely tell its intentionally high so she can act like a loli before but now  I think she doesn't give shit anymore.

Posted (edited)

Edited by ASTERlA

Posted

I was watching OfflineTV’s most recent unboxing video, and it bothered me that Lily would always seem ungrateful with whatever she got. I don’t think she directly even said thank you for any of them. She would even take the small weapons people got her and recklessly stab the packages with it or wave it around. I think it’s disrespectful how she doesn’t seem to really care for the things she got. I think you could even notice that Albert was concerned about how she was holding something.

Posted

Was browsing Twitch and saw her on stream and she definitely pitches her voice higher than usual. :/

Posted

Don't know if this is off topic but apparently that golf video from OfflineTV was filmed while they were on acid or something cause it was really boring filming a golf video?

1:03:02 somewhere around this timeline.(hope this video does not get delete)

You can hear Chris Chan OfflineTV previous manager talking in the background, also talked about doing acid with Fedmyster their editor at that time. 

Maybe this was not an act after all.

Posted

Lily's entire personality doesn't really sit right with me for a couple reasons. One, being that her current persona of 'wholesomeness, and staying comfy' just comes off as her own justification for being lazy. Multiple OfflineTV members have made comments on her abnormal sleeping habits, her inability to actually commit to personal goals (dieting, working out) and even during one of Pokimane's podcasts, Pokimane made comments about Lily just not defecating. All these small things, I see as a culmination of someone who lacks any sort of discipline, skating by life who serves as entertainment and reliability for those in similar circumstances.

What personally irks me about this is that while Lily continues to stagnate in her life, as a member of OfflineTV, she rides the residual success of her peers without really contributing much other than being that 'cutesy, clumsy' side character that just makes self-deprecating comments to attract sympathy. As someone who has been following each member of OfflineTV, past and present, before they were associated with the group, it's really evident that Lily just doesn't try at all to improve herself whereas other members of the group do, at the very least.

Another thing about Lily is her questionable relationships with Albert, her current boyfriend. I really feel for the guy as in my eyes, he is highly driven and she is this weight that just drags him down. In my opinion, if Albert did not go down the route of streaming/internet content creation, he could have made a solid career from either music or having a career within a professional field. Unfortunately for him, Lily knows this as well - somehow trapping him in a relationship and their dynamic shows - with her always complimenting him, knowing he has more value than her and with Albert sparingly returning the sentiments. 

I am interested to see how long Lily decides to continue to keep up this persona and continue with her complacency in life as it's kind of laughable to see someone in their later adult years act like some naive teenager.. but who am I kidding - there already are.