• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Lilypichu

1028 posts in this topic

Posted

I watched a bit of the OfflineTV Taiwan stream and Lily's voice is much less higher pitched than it used to be. I guess aging is catching up to her. 

Posted

I watched a bit of the OfflineTV Taiwan stream and Lily's voice is much less higher pitched than it used to be. I guess aging is catching up to her. 

well age catches up to everyone, noones voice will ever remain the same with age
but the CUTE ACT

Posted (edited)

She's having a rant about relationship. I'm assuming this is after she posted the pic or the Joast stream from yesterday.

3dPlAGv.png

OT: Apparently chat wasn't enjoying the Joast stream. Post from /r/Offlinetv

She also replied to a post from /r/OfflineTv.

NJUmvmE.png

Let's be real, Hotshot had more money and was more known than her back then. If he wasn't, people wouldn't say those things. Also if you want to talk about leaking, blame your boyfriend who had his status as public on his Facebook! (page 44). It's human nature to judge, it's up to yourself to let those opinion affect you. Lily loves making a big deal out of nothing.

Edited by Yumeko

Posted

She's having a rant about relationship. I'm assuming this is after she posted the pic or the Joast stream from yesterday.

3dPlAGv.png

NJUmvmE.png

Let's be real, Hotshot had more money and was more known than her back then. If he wasn't, people wouldn't say those things. Also if you want to talk about leaking, blame your boyfriend who had his status as public on his Facebook! (page 44). It's human nature to judge, it's up to yourself to let those opinion affect you. Lily loves making a big deal out of nothing.

Wait, Janet and Toast are REALLY dating?

Posted (edited)

I think that might actually be in reference to Jaime and C9 Smoothie being exposed on the Joast stream. There's a link in the e-girl thread.

Igumdrop and Smoothie got caught, so they are dating.

https://livestreamfails.com/post/15839

Jaime and Smoothie were caught on a date so it was just awkward during the whole thing.

ignore i cant delete this vvvv

Screenshot_2.png

Edited by bud

Posted

Lily's so whiny. 

Posted

To be fair, she’s kind of right. Whichever way she decides to do it, some people are going to complain. But it would be best to just do it how she wants and not complain about it. 

Posted (edited)

3dPlAGv.png

NJUmvmE.png

Lmao.

When she saw the amount of people liking her instagram picture when she said she was single after her breakup with hotshotgg, she knew she was going to get a lot more attention from males. That's why she waited so long and hesitated before showing public her relationship with Albert, she wanted attentions from males, not money. Even now, you can't really tell if she's single or in relationship, she's playing with that, she likes the idea of people fantasize about her.

a7rPdGx_460s.thumb.jpg.6bdaebc4834f61e3b

Also, when they were in taiwan, when Fed was livestreaming their lunch at the "toilet restaurant", she was constantly checking twitch chat on her phone, probably checking what people were saying about her and she touched her hair every 10 min to make sure her hairstyle was on point. She wasn't even interacting with them, she could talk to them through the camera like Poki did but she didn't. She's obsessed about what people think about her, if you look at others like Albert, Scarra or Poki, they weren't on their phone all the time. 

At a moment, when Poki was asking viewers which lipstick she should put on, she had all attentions from chat, Lily didn't like It and started to eat again food, stealing food from their plates, made sure she was on the screen, reminding people she was there like "hey, i'm here, look at me, i'm still eating when the others finished, look at me viewers, i can eat a lot and still be skinny" her. desperate attempt of getting attention 

gzf.thumb.PNG.91848c7a26e36fbb8f4ea95b5e

Edited by miyabidoll

Posted

I saw this aggressive interaction Lily had with a fan. Unfortunately the original comments were deleted so all we have are Lily's comments directed at  user @chaoyo_GG. She took the time to publicly shame and belittle this random person instead of being the mature adult and letting it go.

Untitled.thumb.png.fe897599da1405f44efca

original source here: https://twitter.com/LilyPichu/status/952036773349085184

I think instead of focusing on Lily's appearance, maybe focus on her dual personality? Like being sweet and spreading positivity, but in one-on-one cases(like this and the rainbow streamer debacle) she is cold and aloof. :alpacaworry: I think this shows more about her character than whether or not she got fillers.

That's low-key pettiness coming from her, geezus. 

Lmao.

When she saw the amount of people liking her instagram picture when she said she was single after her breakup with hotshotgg, she knew she was going to get a lot more attention from males. That's why she waited so long and hesitated before showing public her relationship with Albert, she wanted attentions from males, not money. Even now, you can't really tell if she's single or in relationship, she's playing with that, she likes the idea of people fantasize about her.

a7rPdGx_460s.thumb.jpg.6bdaebc4834f61e3b

Also, when they were in taiwan, when Fed was livestreaming their lunch at the "toilet restaurant", she was constantly checking twitch chat on her phone, probably checking what people were saying about her and she touched her hair every 10 min to make sure her hairstyle was on point. She wasn't even interacting with them, she could talk to them through the camera like Poki did but she didn't. She's obsessed about what people think about her, if you look at others like Albert, Scarra or Poki, they weren't on their phone all the time. 

At a moment, when Poki was asking viewers which lipstick she should put on, she had all attentions from chat, Lily didn't like It and started to eat again food, stealing food from their plates, made sure she was on the screen, reminding people she was there like "hey, i'm here, look at me, i'm still eating when the others finished, look at me viewers, i can eat a lot and still be skinny" her. desperate attempt of getting attention 

gzf.thumb.PNG.91848c7a26e36fbb8f4ea95b5e

Lily and Poki's relationship with each other is passive-aggressive (their fake sweet compliments with each other to cater to twitch chat and viewers), but Lily is attention hungry and tries to be relevant in everyone's streams as much as possible while being low-key about it, so I'm not surprised she went there. 

And her image shows through her actions than her words, so I don't buy the whole story of her trying to justify her decision to hide her relationship status without making herself the victim, and for people to feel bad and banter those who don't share the same view of the precious "kawaii uguu clumsy innocent" image she's portrayed herself to be (those blind white knights...). That's really deceiving and raises eyebrows whenever she does something out of the blue (i.e. aggressive interaction with someone on twitter and rants about it, the situation with her shaming the "booby" streamer while being a hypocrite to her own words, and the situation with her not giving a crap about her friend crying on twitch (which what she did was wrong but if you're really her friend and if she means something to you, you'd try to at least comfort her). Her photoshopping her selfies is another low-key deceiving people when compared to old pictures and fan pictures, and even lying and denying about her age when asked and shaming them goes to show how cold and aloof she really is. 

Posted

Poki and Lily are both huge attention thots, ofc they are going to low key make jabs at each other. The other egirls are attention hoes too but not on the level of Poki, Lily and street hooker Emiru. Lovin this Poki Lily drama 😂

giphy (1).gif

Posted (edited)

Im not trying to WK but from reading the past few pages ive come to the conclusion that lily doesnt want to share her relationship for the very reason you guys are bitching about it... I mean it would make alot more sense than the conclusions you guys are drawing at the moment

And at the risk of sounding like an aggressive cunt. SIT. THE. FUCK. DOWN. WITH. THAT. SHIT,

Lily needs to understand two very key things when you live your life and make your fortune in the the public eye.

First. Complaining about the level of scrutiny people direct towards you for the things you put in the public eye in the first place is extremely entitled. If some random person decided to shit on a private citizen for their relationship choices is one thing. But to stream your own social life on a regular basis for "entertainment" and then get upset when people talk shit is just ridiculous. If she were to be operating solely as a "content creator" her gaming/music streams or youtube videos, maybe her complaints about people invading her private life would be valid. But, no, she streams regularly about her and Albert and the "weird and quirky uwu" nature of their relationship. So she can fuck right off.

Secondly. Privacy is a right that everyone shares, but you don't get to be a hypocrite about what is considered socially acceptable in regards to sharing personal details. I.e you set the level of discourse. I.e don't fucking complain if you put out every little idiosyncrasy you have out there (to generate attention, influence, fandom) and then pretend a question about if they are single or not is crossing the line. Example: Fedmyster shared the ins and outs of his own father's struggle with ALCOHOL ABUSE and his subsequent passing from it, yet if someone ask "hey is Poki your girlfriend?" the response amounts to "I don't like to discuss private matters". Lily does the same exact shit with her relationships. She is a deluded if she thinks she had any choice in the matter of people knowing when she dated HotshottGG, he was way too high profile for that to go unnoticed. With Albert she put it out there herself, by them living in the same room, and streaming a bunch of IRL shit together.

So in essence, even if you aren't trying to WK, Lily is being an entitled and snotty bitch about a situation she put herself in. 

Edited by Friedjustice
I like to proof read after I already posted. Cuz I like to live dangerously.

Posted

Alright maybe I'm missing something here but I don't see where exactly she is being a "entitled and snotty bitch" about this specific situation? From what I can tell; Lily gets into a relationship with Albert and decides to not share it with the public, due to the way the OfflineTV house operates it becomes increasingly obvious that they are dating and becomes common knowledge. Seeing this she decided to be public with the relationship and felt like she should clarify the situation and explain to her fans why she felt the need to hide it. I really don't see what is entitled about what she said at all and it seems like some people (you in particular) are incapable of being impartial and will find a way to turn anything she does into something negative instead of focusing on the actual negative things she does.

Honestly the more posts I read from you the more it becomes apparent that you likely have mental hang-ups towards women and just feel negatively towards them by default. You can call me a whiteknight if you want but I personally think that's preferable to being an incel.

Okay so that this doesn't derail the thread and become a flame war. I'm going to be as civil as possible about your accusations and misrepresentation of the situation:

People have been in the know about Lily and Albert since it was leaked, most people didn't give a shit (I included, see; me being impartial and not giving a shit?) she (lily) brought it to its current state by making the shit post about it on twitter. The raging hypocrisy she exhibited is what made me make the post, not because of who she was dating. (see. above post about why public figures shouldn't whine about privacy when they themselves put out their personal business) 

You are clearly missing the point. Completely. Lily has been nothing but "entitled" as most people, people not even in the public eye mind you, are immune to criticism. Unwarranted or not, it's a part of life, to think that somehow she (because of her e-fame or platform) she is immune to this is delusional, to cry about it is acting "entitled", clearly.

As for the things you claim about me. No. Just, no. 

Saying I have hang ups about women, when I shit on e-gurls on a forum, is like saying I'm racist against white guys, because I don't condone school shootings. 

Furthermore, if you want to appreciate (i.e kiss her rat faced ass) Lily for all the "wholesome" shit she does, try: https://www.reddit.com/r/offlineTV/. This is PULL.