Lilypichu

882 posts in this topic

Posted

i can at some extent belive that some people may be born with an high pitched voice but not the OVERLY over the top animu high pitched voice

I went to school with a girl who had a naturally high-pitched cutesy voice and it just never went away, when we graduated she still sounded like a little girl at 18. It's possible, it's just not common, the same way some people are just naturally very small and petite in build.  

Posted

Her doing the dancing thing again on alberts stream? ..I just.. I don't know

lil.png

Link to this video please?

Posted (edited)

More confirmation on her relationship status:

https://streamable.com/nt10i

tBu7G51.jpg

Last time I posted about her, I had talked about different teas and how I wanted it them to marinate; as of right now, one is steeping quite nicely. I might post about it soon since they have become more self aware with how information is leaked. Unfortunately for them, people living with you can only take so much of your bullshit before they start spilling.

Edited by Rainbow Sherbet
added a picture

Posted

NOOOOOOOOO ALBEEEEEEEEERT THE VIOLIN GUUUUUUUUUY. HE LOOKS SO PUREE :<

Posted

Hi! Loooong time lurker on a couple of the threads here and I finally gathered enough courage to post! 

This is wrt to Lily's gummy smile. She might have fixed it via Botox. The pic is just grabbed from googling "gummy smile botox". That's all 🙂

images (13).jpeg

Posted

Wow, I've always disliked Lily but I could never EVER pinpoint exactly why until I found this thread! I'm the type of person who can't stand a lot anime due to loli-type characters, so it makes sense to me that Lily would annoy me with her little "look at me! I'm a cute lil girl with a cute lil voice and I'm soooooo quirky and weird" charade. I can't stand it because to me, it feels like she's playing into a stereotype that all Asian girls act and sound like anime lolis. I can't tell you how many times men have told me that they expected me to have a little voice just because I'm a petite Asian with a baby face. ¬¬

Posted

Thank god I'm no longer alone. I hated Lily because of the cringe which is her "voice". It sounds gross to me and i get shocked when people think its cute. I'll keep lurking here for now ~

Posted (edited)

Albert has a weird "quirk" where he doesn't like to touch people. It's supposed to be from some traumatic experience when he was young where a girl he liked would hug him all the time but then it turned out she doesn't actually like him, so now he doesn't like to hug or touch people. I think it's really weird how people find this type of behavior to be cute. They are just enablers to his problem, imo.

He says that he makes exceptions to the no hug/no touch rule for people who he is dating. Lily is his gf, so obviously she should be included. However, on stream they act like he doesn't want to be touched or hugged by her either and make a big deal out of it. It's their attempt to cover up the fact that they are together, but there's been so much evidence supporting the fact that they are dating now that this type of theatrical performance lying just looks comical.

Edited by Nueu

Posted

So, Jaime was crying, everyone was around her hugging her and comforting her...and Lily goes over to Fed just being like ..."wtf..?" about the situation. Then just spends ages over the food and going in the fridge, just not caring.

lily.png

Posted

What Lily did was very unfriendly towards Jaime but the reason as to why Jaime was crying would make me go "wtf" too. She basically cried because the group was playing a mafia game & she set up a rigged game. Then proceeds to cry because she was afraid of people being upset at her for the rigged game. What???? If you were afraid of that outcome, why do it in the first place? Attention seekers.

yeah yeah I did think the crying was a bit much too to be fair

Posted

What Lily did was very unfriendly towards Jaime but the reason as to why Jaime was crying would make me go "wtf" too. She basically cried because the group was playing a mafia game & she set up a rigged game. Then proceeds to cry because she was afraid of people being upset at her for the rigged game. What???? If you were afraid of that outcome, why do it in the first place? Attention seekers.

I wouldn't be tolerant of this behaviour either tbh. But considering lily's persona of "let all be friends uguu" this does seem very out of character. 

Posted

Okay lmao, fake crying 10/10. 

Posted

But anyway, if your friend is crying, even if the reason is stupid, go try to comfort her I MEAN YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE FRIENDS and that's what a good friend would do. Or at least try not to act like you dgaf about her.