Lilypichu

627 posts in this topic

Posted

She's cute, however she got to be that way, but I don't think she really cares about fashion. If she does, she's doing it wrong. Whatever look she's going for, those uggs are the ugliest thing in the world and they ruin every outfit she wears with them. You can look comfortable without looking sloppy. She does dress like a schoolgirl, just not in a good way.

She seems like your standard lazy house weeaboo. Since her voice is the only memorable thing about her, the only thing I don't understand is why she doesn't seriously pursue a career in voice acting. Why not go to convention panels and talk to actual voice actors about breaking into the industry, or just grow a pair and call everyone? I think she could do it if she actually put herself out there. At least making a career of sounding like a child would give her an excuse to act the part.

Does she have any aspirations in life or does she just want to get paid to be a house weeb?

Posted

I didn't know she had gotten surgery or a nude was taken.

Kind of disappointing, honestly. I was hoping there would be one popular e-girl that wasn't like... you know. Guess I'll just have to find someone else to watch, preferably with a smaller base.

Posted

So Albert is streaming(sleightlymusical), but Lily keeps idk being so attention seeky and chat is getting quite bothered by her too. Everyone just wants to be supportive of Albert and it felt like sometimes even Albert got a bit annoyed.

Posted

So Albert is streaming(sleightlymusical), but Lily keeps idk being so attention seeky and chat is getting quite bothered by her too. Everyone just wants to be supportive of Albert and it felt like sometimes even Albert got a bit annoyed.

Do you have the link to his stream? I tried searching for it on Google but I couldn't find it. Thanks beforehand!

Posted

Do you have the link to his stream? I tried searching for it on Google but I couldn't find it. Thanks beforehand!

Albert wasn't able to save the stream but there are clips, not sure if any truly show what Lily was like though. https://www.twitch.tv/sleightlymusical/clips

Posted

She seems like your standard lazy house weeaboo. Since her voice is the only memorable thing about her, the only thing I don't understand is why she doesn't seriously pursue a career in voice acting. Why not go to convention panels and talk to actual voice actors about breaking into the industry, or just grow a pair and call everyone? I think she could do it if she actually put herself out there. At least making a career of sounding like a child would give her an excuse to act the part.

This is the thing that irks me the most about her lol. She has talent, so why not at least try in broadening her horizons in terms of a career. I feel like she still has a very child-like mentality, so instead of facing issues like that, she prefers to run away from them and stay where she's comfortable (which is playing games and acting cute for money).

Don't get me wrong, if I can make money off just talking with my voice a little higher and being a klutz (teehee) then I'd also stick with what she's doing. But that shit ain't gonna last forever. 

Posted

Lily was actually offered to voice Lulu according to Lolcow. 

Posted

I agree with this for the most part. I don't think her voice is real, but I think it's nitpicking when people are taking the most unflattering pictures of her that they can find and comparing it to well-lit and posed photos. No one looks the same without makeup and in the middle of talking. 

Exactly

Posted

This is the thing that irks me the most about her lol. She has talent, so why not at least try in broadening her horizons in terms of a career. I feel like she still has a very child-like mentality, so instead of facing issues like that, she prefers to run away from them and stay where she's comfortable (which is playing games and acting cute for money).

Don't get me wrong, if I can make money off just talking with my voice a little higher and being a klutz (teehee) then I'd also stick with what she's doing. But that shit ain't gonna last forever. 

Earning money with the least minimal effort required. Sounds about right with her using her voice and stream (and now attention seeking with Albert). Wish we all could do that but we gotta work the dough to get the bread.

The thing is a lot of people do acknowledge her talents (drawing and her vocal voice range) and that she could possibly do more if she tried harder, but she doesn't utilize or try to do better even though she claims she's been working hard. With her denying/lying about her voice and age, it just makes herself look bad.

Posted

I agree with this for the most part. I don't think her voice is real, but I think it's nitpicking when people are taking the most unflattering pictures of her that they can find and comparing it to well-lit and posed photos. No one looks the same without makeup and in the middle of talking. 

The problem is how can she look so good in her instagram photos but looks so different on pictures taken by her fans or on people's vlogs ?
I mean if there weren't so different, I wouldn't care. And I know, guys, make up is powerful. But Isn't make up supposed to enhance your natural beauty? and not change your face and your eyes shape ?

Personally, I find her natural face ugly, mid talking or not, have you seen it ? I mean i'm talking about her true face without make up and circle lenses.

The only time she took photos of her bare face closely, all natural, without circle lenses/make up and shit was the time when she had surgeries.
And do you know why ? Because after the surgery, she had chubby cheeks, she found herself "cute". She saw an opportunity to show people again she looks cute without make up on (she made sure to show her cute pj, her messy hair, "I woke up like this guys trust me") I know you don't go out much post-surgery taht's why she wasn't wearing normal clothes but have you ever seen her taking picture in pjs with bare face since the surgery? 

ij33.png

1k8s.png

It wasn't her "real face" since her jaw, cheeks, chin were going to change again... so negative comments wouldn't have affected her ego at all.
So she took advantage of that, to show people that she's not afraid of showing her "natural face", that she "doesn't care" people seeing
her "natural face", that "it's not a big deal" for her, because she knew her face was going back to normal soon, that she would lost her chubby cheeks.

There's nothing wrong trying to look beautiful or cute. But for Lilypichu's case, it's her whole identity that is deeply fake, personality and physical appearance wise. She has always LOVED anime and getting attentions, she has always dreamt to be that typical cute/innocent girl. It's obvious to me that everything she does to look like a lolicute girl is calculated. 

Posted

Earning money with the least minimal effort required. Sounds about right with her using her voice and stream (and now attention seeking with Albert). Wish we all could do that but we gotta work the dough to get the bread.

The thing is a lot of people do acknowledge her talents (drawing and her vocal voice range) and that she could possibly do more if she tried harder, but she doesn't utilize or try to do better even though she claims she's been working hard. With her denying/lying about her voice and age, it just makes herself look bad.

Lily's vocal abilities are pretty lukewarm honestly. She hardly has range and her voice has no depth to it, it's either flat with no character or over done and grating. She could easily go into simple animation if she put in the effort and that would give her way more security - she could be commissioned to do animations for drawings for other youtubers or advertisers for example - than the half assed voice acting. 

Posted

The problem is how can she look so good in her instagram photos but looks so different on pictures taken by her fans or on people's vlogs ?
I mean if there weren't so different, I wouldn't care. And I know, guys, make up is powerful. But Isn't make up supposed to enhance your natural beauty? and not change your face and your eyes shape ?

When you take a selfie of yourself, it'll always turn out 10 times better than a fan picture. A selfie has perfect lighting, perfect posing, and probably 20+ tries to get one good selfie, while fan pictures are just one try by someone else who probably isn't trying to find the best possible angle to photograph your face from. Same with vlogs. 

Makeup is for whatever you want it to be for. There's no one "right" way to use makeup.

Personally, I find her natural face ugly, mid talking or not, have you seen it ? I mean i'm talking about her true face without make up and circle lenses.

The only time she took photos of her bare face closely, all natural, without circle lenses/make up and shit was the time when she had surgeries.
And do you know why ? Because after the surgery, she had chubby cheeks, she found herself "cute". She saw an opportunity to show people again she looks cute without make up on (she made sure to show her cute pj, her messy hair, "I woke up like this guys trust me") I know you don't go out much post-surgery taht's why she wasn't wearing normal clothes but have you ever seen her taking picture in pjs with bare face since the surgery? 

It wasn't her "real face" since her jaw, cheeks, chin were going to change again... so negative comments wouldn't have affected her ego at all.
So she took advantage of that, to show people that she's not afraid of showing her "natural face", that she "doesn't care" people seeing
her "natural face", that "it's not a big deal" for her, because she knew her face was going back to normal soon, that she would lost her chubby cheeks.

How is this a bad thing, wanting to take a photo of yourself when you think you look cute and not wanting to take pictures when you don't think you're cute? I think you're reading too much into it; there doesn't have to be a deeper meaning to wanting to take a selfie when you think you look good. 

Yes, her personality is terrible and fake, but even with her bad personality, there's still nothing wrong with her trying to improve her looks and wanting to take pictures of herself.