Lilypichu

891 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe it's just me, but this toast guy legit sounds upset with her.

i think toast just sounds like an asshole more than half of the time LOL
he sounds like this when he streams, as well as when he's talking normally. 

dont think the video was that bad, but the humor kinda fell flat at some bits D:

Posted

i think toast just sounds like an asshole more than half of the time LOLhe sounds like this when he streams, as well as when he's talking normally. 

dont think the video was that bad, but the humor kinda fell flat at some bits D:

Ah okay that seems about right.  I haven't watched much of his videos to tell if he was always like this.

The editing was fine in the video, but man, it was just not entertaining at all. She's like trying to up her awkwardness one level in each video she puts out, while forcing reactions that she thinks are kawaii desu~. 

The "I love you Poki!" segment made me vomit in my mouth. I've seen and have received this type of "bonding" before with friends, and it's fake as fuuuuuck. They basically use each other for attention and don't give a flying fuck about you. This is legit middle school behavior.

Posted

good lord look at lily at the end of her rant "wait you're describing the anime girls right?" lmao lily are you so into your 'uwuu frail IRL loli anime girl' act that you identify so heavily with this trope? like girl get over yourself, if you think you're useless, klutz, clueless without a person to rely on or what ever then get a reality check and try improve yourself to not be like this at 26 years old when in most anime girls who act this way are 12-17 years old

does aria have any tea on her or anything negative? I saw her on toasts stream directing toast, poki and lily how to dance to an orange caramel song and I really liked how assertive she was. Also like how deep her voice is! 

not about Lily but I personally love Aria, I've watched countless streams and she is so sweet and I've seen the growth of her as a person through her streams since she answers questions a lot and gives advice based on her personal experiences. I guess if anyone dislikes her, it might be because she gets very competitive in games. She worked as the chef for CLG and NRG and talked a lot about her experiences doing that. 

Posted

not about Lily but I personally love Aria, I've watched countless streams and she is so sweet and I've seen the growth of her as a person through her streams since she answers questions a lot and gives advice based on her personal experiences. I guess if anyone dislikes her, it might be because she gets very competitive in games. She worked as the chef for CLG and NRG and talked a lot about her experiences doing that. 

offtopic since it's not related to lily

from lolcow it seems that aria does a lot of 'leeching' activities (constantly promoting her not very view high count stream, complaining when she doesn't hit a certain amount of views etc ) and doesn't seem to be doing anything with her life apart from doing odd jobs for other people and apparently trying to latch onto any pro player. i personally haven't watched enough of aria's content to confirm or deny any of those but from what I've seen on her in stream cameos I liked how assertive and unafraid to speak her opinions she is. extremely refreshing compared to poki and lily. 

You should see them on stream playing. I watched toast play a few league games with poki and lily and they're just ass licking each other with "you're so cute and perfect and I want to be like you and you're so sweet you can do no wrong uguu love love <3 <3" legit makes me want to vomit as well. It's obviously fake as fuck, they don't give a shit about each other and they're extremely passively aggressive - as in very passive but it's clear that there is 'some' competition trying to out 'nice' or out 'edge' the other one. They're both extremely popular streamers with a comparable fanbase so they have to play nice to not get flames their way. This is probably why most of their fanbase are men because girls who have experienced this behaviour see it for what it is and have the same puke reaction lol

Posted

I tuned in to the kpop dancing streams because I like following Toast and Scarra's content but jesus, maybe I'm nitpicking but I feel so annoyed every time Lily tries to join in the kpop dances because she tries to steal the show with her uguu idk what i'm doing~~ mannerisms. The most recent one I wanted to watch because tbh I like Aria's personality too (despite past drama?) but every time Lily was on frame trying the dance she'd mess up a little and flail her arms or do something completely off and laugh/cry out loudly and dramatically. Always like ohh fragile little me is so tired~ or I'm such an uncoordinated klutz!~ It bothered me more than it should that everyone was genuinely focusing and trying their best to learn while Lily was just half assing it trying to get the kawaii ugu points for her persona. 

Posted

The Pokipichu moments are so cringe and fake. 

Lily's going to turn, if she hasn't already, 27 soon and she'll still act like a little "kawaii-desu" girl. 

Now imagine her at 30...still acting "kawaii-desu" for those Twitch and Youtube views. 

Posted

The Pokipichu moments are so cringe and fake. 

Lily's going to turn, if she hasn't already, 27 soon and she'll still act like a little "kawaii-desu" girl. 

Now imagine her at 30...still acting "kawaii-desu" for those Twitch and Youtube views. 

That is absolutely terrifying. At 30 she won't have anything to back herself up on when she starts to lose her views. No college degree to have a career to fall on, her voice acting dream is literally nothing especially with her role in Interlunium that a lot of people aren't impressed with, she has a talent for art but doesn't utilize it and doodles around with "art class with lily", and literally has no life skills aka cooking, interviews, she will have nothing. I have a feeling she'll go through a life crisis once she realizes she can't pander to her loli fans anymore. 

Now I'm imagining 35-40 year old Lily still wearing pink bows and kiddy outfits...(loli fashion is a trend that won't die but you should be more mature and dress appropriately)

Posted

good lord look at lily at the end of her rant "wait you're describing the anime girls right?" lmao lily are you so into your 'uwuu frail IRL loli anime girl' act that you identify so heavily with this trope? like girl get over yourself, if you think you're useless, klutz, clueless without a person to rely on or what ever then get a reality check and try improve yourself to not be like this at 26 years old when in most anime girls who act this way are 12-17 years old

does aria have any tea on her or anything negative? I saw her on toasts stream directing toast, poki and lily how to dance to an orange caramel song and I really liked how assertive she was. Also like how deep her voice is! 

most people see her as a leech. She's done everything from working as a "chef" for a gaming house to dating pro players and hanging out with other more famous e-girls. 

to be fair, though, a ton of girls in the scene get "jobs" for gaming orgs through connections and hang out with e-famous people hoping the internet fame will rub off on them. I don't think she's any worse than all the other girls but she's definitely no angel.

Posted

100% her real voice. I have a sister in law that has a squeaky high pitch "cartoon" voice, and she literally sounds like her in this youtube video lmao. 

Posted (edited)

That is absolutely terrifying. At 30 she won't have anything to back herself up on when she starts to lose her views. No college degree to have a career to fall on, her voice acting dream is literally nothing especially with her role in Interlunium that a lot of people aren't impressed with, she has a talent for art but doesn't utilize it and doodles around with "art class with lily", and literally has no life skills aka cooking, interviews, she will have nothing. I have a feeling she'll go through a life crisis once she realizes she can't pander to her loli fans anymore. 

Now I'm imagining 35-40 year old Lily still wearing pink bows and kiddy outfits...(loli fashion is a trend that won't die but you should be more mature and dress appropriately)

in a video, where she baked cookies with pokimane and Chris' wife while streaming. People in the chat were asking how old was Lilypichu. Pokimane read it out loud and asked directly to her. I think she answered 24 yo but i'm not sure if I heard it right and she seemed serious saying it.

a7rPdGx_460s.thumb.jpg.6bdaebc4834f61e3b

Edited by miyabidoll

Posted

in a video, where she baked cookies with pokimane and Chris' wife while streaming. People in the chat were asking how old was Lilypichu. Pokimane read it out loud and asked directly to her. I think she answered 24 yo but i'm not sure if I heard it right and she seemed serious saying it.

a7rPdGx_460s.thumb.jpg.6bdaebc4834f61e3b

I've always thought this kind of idea was wrong. Normally people look good with pictures they took and edited, but in reality they may look a bit different. Like when she laughs vs the picture with her tongue stuck out. Lighting, angle, and facial expression are all reasons why she doesn't look that pretty in videos. I mean I'm just like that, I look like a good version of myself in pictures I took and edited, but when it comes to videos my friends take, I'm not...very good-looking. Isn't that the same for you guys? That's usually how it is, right? Even celebrities are like that. It's not like she uses Photoshop to the point where you can't even recognize her. I'm a fan of Lilypichu, I watch her videos and I believe her voice is real, I won't lie. But I can assure you I'm not a whiteknight. I just wanted to share my opinion. Hope you guys don't bash me hahah

Posted

Lily's going to turn, if she hasn't already, 27 soon 

Wasn't she 27 in 2017? I think she's suppose to be 28 this year

Posted (edited)

Lily is 2 6. Ariasaki talks about Lilypichu if people ask questions about her in chat. She said she's about 3 years older than her (Aria is 23).

I really don't have a problem with her fashion style. It's Asian fashion. I wouldn't call this Korean fashion as Korean style is more mature from what I've seen. IMO  26 is still young and there's not really a problem with her fashion style if she's just hanging around and going out. If her job was more "professional" then I'm pretty sure she would dress accordingly. I just think this a weird thing to nitpick because I grew up surrounded by people, possibly the same age as her that dress like this, but only when they're not required to dress more professional. 

Edited by saladbars

Posted

Lily is 2 6. Ariasaki talks about Lilypichu if people ask questions about her in chat. She said she's about 3 years older than her (Aria is 23).

I really don't have a problem with her fashion style. It's Asian fashion. I wouldn't call this Korean fashion as Korean style is more mature from what I've seen. IMO  26 is still young and there's not really a problem with her fashion style if she's just hanging around and going out. If her job was more "professional" then I'm pretty sure she would dress accordingly. I just think this a weird thing to nitpick because I grew up surrounded by people, possibly the same age as her that dress like this, but only when they're not required to dress more professional. 

Dressing professional isn't the same as dressing mature or dressing well. I agree that lily has done some major wardrobe overhauls but honestly it's still pretty kiddish for her age, like she's dressing like she's in her late teens or early 20s now. This wouldn't be an issue normally since she looks young so she pulls it off, but she lies about her age and hides it which why I give her clothes a bit of a side eye. Out of context, her clothes are fine, in context of lying about being 3 years younger than you are...yeah, it's shifty. Lily used to dress like a 13 year old with badly matching clothes which was the root of the issue - she acted a decade and half younger than she was to desperately play a loli character. Personally, I consider her fashion to be very hit and miss, some looks good but others are cringe but that's just my personal taste

Posted

I've always thought this kind of idea was wrong. Normally people look good with pictures they took and edited, but in reality they may look a bit different. Like when she laughs vs the picture with her tongue stuck out. Lighting, angle, and facial expression are all reasons why she doesn't look that pretty in videos. I mean I'm just like that, I look like a good version of myself in pictures I took and edited, but when it comes to videos my friends take, I'm not...very good-looking. Isn't that the same for you guys? That's usually how it is, right? Even celebrities are like that. It's not like she uses Photoshop to the point where you can't even recognize her. I'm a fan of Lilypichu, I watch her videos and I believe her voice is real, I won't lie. But I can assure you I'm not a whiteknight. I just wanted to share my opinion. Hope you guys don't bash me hahah

I agree with this for the most part. I don't think her voice is real, but I think it's nitpicking when people are taking the most unflattering pictures of her that they can find and comparing it to well-lit and posed photos. No one looks the same without makeup and in the middle of talking.