Lilypichu

848 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think it's the "near nip slip" that might have happened but just the "cleavage" shot that made everyone go apeship in chat. 

Posted (edited)

did lily grow up speaking Korean? if her voice really is that high then i think that factor would have definitely contributed to her voice nasality

Edited by pyuki

Posted

Korean is a really low pitched language especially for girls, listen to korean girls speak they are not squeaky or nasaly at all, I'm pretty sure Lily puts the voice on for her lolicon fanboys 

although not high pitched it is definitely a nasally language from the flat and extended vowel sounds

sorry everyone for OT

Posted

apparently that was her "professor voice" she was supposedly acting but even if she was an amazing voice actress (which shes not) that sounds waaaaaay too natural for it to be "acting."

the part where her voice kinda goes high at 5:25 is probably the loli voice she uses in her videos all the time, but when she says "im thirsty can you get me some water," (at like 5:38ish) it sounds like her REAL voice and it's actually a nice voice to hear. 

You're right, around 5:38 THAT is her real voice, no effort needed and it sounds natural. 

Posted

You're right, around 5:38 THAT is her real voice, no effort needed and it sounds natural. 

She was putting that lower voice on. I still don't understand why people fuss over her voice. Soooo many people have a voice just like hers, and even higher. When I talk politely to adults, my voice naturally goes higher, when I talk to my siblings, my voice goes craaazy deep. When you watch the offlinetv streams you hear her voice go up and down, JUST like everyone elses. You can hear her natural voice in those streams. 

Posted

She was putting that lower voice on. I still don't understand why people fuss over her voice. Soooo many people have a voice just like hers, and even higher. When I talk politely to adults, my voice naturally goes higher, when I talk to my siblings, my voice goes craaazy deep. When you watch the offlinetv streams you hear her voice go up and down, JUST like everyone elses. You can hear her natural voice in those streams. 

i guess the fuss is mostly on shes 26-27 year old woman who pretend she bumped her head on her mic to be cute and cant even use a can oppener at least she act like this frail loli who cant do anything by herself, people do put on the kawaii loli voice but this girl has litterally based her carreer around being an IRL ANIME LOLI GIRL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsD_eAIvjoA 

1:33 when they talk about megumi 

friend : HARD pass

lily : why???

friend : OH my girls like her embody everything i hate

lily : wait..can you elaburate??

friend : . . . useless No im kidding, shes cute but i don't really like the whole don't know what to do. and they really rely heavily on the main character they seem to fumble alot have butter fingers they are a klutz

*slowly zooms in on lily*

lily : COUGH 

http://prntscr.com/hyl95t

http://prntscr.com/hylaa4

Posted (edited)

good lord look at lily at the end of her rant "wait you're describing the anime girls right?" lmao lily are you so into your 'uwuu frail IRL loli anime girl' act that you identify so heavily with this trope? like girl get over yourself, if you think you're useless, klutz, clueless without a person to rely on or what ever then get a reality check and try improve yourself to not be like this at 26 years old when in most anime girls who act this way are 12-17 years old

does aria have any tea on her or anything negative? I saw her on toasts stream directing toast, poki and lily how to dance to an orange caramel song and I really liked how assertive she was. Also like how deep her voice is! 

She doesn't really have much drama surrounding her, but I think Lolcow has written a bit. I believe in one instance, she posted pictures comparing her chest size with Lilys (anime archetype).

Edited by TrashWifu

Posted

She doesn't really have much drama surrounding her, but I think Lolcow has written a bit. I believe in one instance, she posted pictures comparing her chest size with Lilys (anime archetype).

just looked her up on lolcow...so disappointed LOL. She used to live in gaming houses as a maid or chef or something, but hey unlike lily she can at least cook I guess...

Posted

Decided to make an account for this thread. I've watched a couple of her videos, and it feels like every new one gets more cringey. Maybe it's just me, but this toast guy legit sounds upset with her. I felt like I lost IQ points for watching this. 

Posted

As someone who used to fake an over the top "cute" voice, it's so easy to tell that isn't her natural tone. Having a naturally high or soft voice is one thing but the way she sounds so nasally and strained, plus her inability to really reach any different tones while singing is a clear sign. I have another friend/acquaintance who fell to this loli bullshit unfortunately. She used to sing beautifully and talk in a normal voice but now all of her videos are super high pitched, nasally and whiny. She also wants to voice act but refuses to actually change her "cute" tone so everything just sounds the same. The problem is that just like Lily, she's gained this following of people who only like her for her persona and will deny it no matter what.

Another thing that these girls do is try to prove that they "strain" to get a lower tone when in reality, if you watch them, they only strain when they go back to that high pitched voice. All their WKs eat it up though, it's really sad :/ Like, in the reddit link that was posted (the clip of her singing Shelter), you can hear how when she goes to her lower, goofy voice, she actually has emotion, range and a clear sound yet when she switched back to "loli" mode, everything is back to being monotone, shaky and nasally.

literally just out of curiosity, is your friend/acquaintence "nikki-chi"? you dont gotta tell me, but that poor girls throat is gonna quit by the time she's 30.

sry, not meaning to derail

Posted

literally just out of curiosity, is your friend/acquaintence "nikki-chi"? you dont gotta tell me, but that poor girls throat is gonna quit by the time she's 30.

sry, not meaning to derail

It is Nikki-chi! She has such a nice natural voice but she purged her account and started claiming her loli-esque voice was her real one. :/  She also claims she's a "vocal major" and uses it as a defense to any negative comments. Sorry to derail, def. pm me if you wanna talk more! ^__^