Lilypichu

808 posts in this topic

Posted

An old JP vlog by Poki

This is really old but lol, her voice at @4:23 must be closer to her real voice. It sounded really natural---at least to me lol(also, I don't remember it being posted here, if it already was, sorry!)

I haven't seen it posted here yet so you're good! Haven't seen this vlog before, but it sounds like it could be closer to her real voice. She actually doesn't sound bad if she just sticks with being herself.

Posted

Hey guys, is Violin guy and Yuri are actually a thing? Everytime she streams w/ Destiny people keep ~shipping~ them and she also tends to act like she actually likes him / has crush on him pretty often. And that guy-video editor who created a boob streamer drama tries to flirt with her alot on videos and twitter. + she tried (not sure if she still does) to get their new guy, Toast. 

https://clips.twitch.tv/CrackyGorgeousBaboonBibleThump uguu destiny~~

Posted

Hey guys, is Violin guy and Yuri are actually a thing? Everytime she streams w/ Destiny people keep ~shipping~ them and she also tends to act like she actually likes him / has crush on him pretty often. And that guy-video editor who created a boob streamer drama tries to flirt with her alot on videos and twitter. + she tried (not sure if she still does) to get their new guy, Toast. 

God I hope toast doesn't actually fall for her stupid act...I'd like to think he has a bit more sense than that. She keeps popping up when he's streaming stuff like pubg and hearthstone to ask him to play league and it's annoying as hell.

Posted

God I hope toast doesn't actually fall for her stupid act...I'd like to think he has a bit more sense than that. She keeps popping up when he's streaming stuff like pubg and hearthstone to ask him to play league and it's annoying as hell.

She asks him to play on twitch chat? Geez, what a dumb attention whore move. They live in the so-called gaming house... Why don't she ask him in person. Or at least dm him somwhere, on Discord, for example.

I'm pretty sure that he is not going to fall for her, since shit is pretty obvious, and that Fed guy def wants to get her pussy since he is _everywhere_ now ( i mean his acts towards Yuri) and tries to show all of that shit when people record or stream.

Posted

I’m surprised he wants Lily when I’d feel like Poki is more his type? Or maybe he thinks Lily is easy since Poking has that whole friend zone thing going on.

Posted

She asks him to play on twitch chat? Geez, what a dumb attention whore move. They live in the so-called gaming house... Why don't she ask him in person. Or at least dm him somwhere, on Discord, for example.

I'm pretty sure that he is not going to fall for her, since shit is pretty obvious, and that Fed guy def wants to get her pussy since he is _everywhere_ now ( i mean his acts towards Yuri) and tries to show all of that shit when people record or stream.

she pops up into his stream - like she goes into his room and shows up on his cam sometimes or you can hear her voice in the background of his stream. Its pretty annoying since we're there for Toasts stream.. but then again, maybe I wouldn't mind if it was another person asking him to play games with them lol.

I'd like to know if she's dating Albert (?) the violin guy as well. I've been lurking here for a while and it really changed my views on lily. Years ago, I found her unique at first because of her voice, and I thought her voice was pretty cute, whether it was fake or not. Even if she was playing some character or persona, her drawing and the parody singing videos was enjoyable for me.

But now, it seems like she's solely doing YouTube for money and it just lacks so much... effort? With hiring an editor and moving into OfflineTV thing and all that, I dont like where her channel is heading and that wasnt the person I subscribed for lol.

Quite frankly about her plastic surgery, I'd rather have the awkward ass girl who couldn't show her face and wore sunglasses to conventions rather than someone who LIES about getting plastic surgery for medical purposes then later admitting it for aesthetics and now countlessly posts selfies and shows her face everywhere. I'm glad she's not insecure and I'm not against PS - if it makes you feel good, you do you. But her lying about the reasons like that... As someone who actually suffers medical issues with jaw / face shape problems that I can't chew properly, plastic surgery can't fix medical problems like this... why lie to her viewers saying that it's for medical purposes then later admit it was for aesthetics as well? I don't understand her at all.

Posted (edited)

She asks on I think either discord or skype and he reads it out, and sometimes she follows up by peeking into his room away from the camera (watchu hiding girl?). I don't think i've seen her ask directly in twitch chat but I wouldn't be surprised if she did, sorry for the confusion. I'm mostly annoyed because he is primarily a hearthstone streamer and I watch him for that, not for a moba that I give 0 shits about. But I do agree that I think Toast doesn't see lily in a super positive light, he always gave the vibe that he's low key judging her 

edit: I watched a league vod on toast's channel that had poki and lily in it and holy shit they're so cringe and almost passive aggressively nice to each other. I'm talking over the top affection and compliments eg. lily saying poki would be a swan if they were animals and agreeing with almost everything poki says, saying they have the same summoner icon so she feels close to  poki etc and they constantly 'awwww' at each other's compliments. Is there any history or drama between poki and lily? bc I don't think that kind of interaction is normal friend talk. It almost feels like sucking up or putting up a pretense of friendship for the sake of public image

Edited by fluffysheep

Posted

Lily is already seeing somebody else though...so that's just awkward really if she acts like she has a crush on him (I have a feeling It's also mostly just to appeal to her fans as well). :alpacadone: People and their ships need to stop, it's cringey. Especially when people start making fanfictions of their idealized ship. 

She asks on I think either discord or skype and he reads it out, and sometimes she follows up by peeking into his room away from the camera (watchu hiding girl?). I don't think i've seen her ask directly in twitch chat but I wouldn't be surprised if she did, sorry for the confusion. I'm mostly annoyed because he is primarily a hearthstone streamer and I watch him for that, not for a moba that I give 0 shits about. But I do agree that I think Toast doesn't see lily in a super positive light, he always gave the vibe that he's low key judging her 

edit: I watched a league vod on toast's channel that had poki and lily in it and holy shit they're so cringe and almost passive aggressively nice to each other. I'm talking over the top affection and compliments eg. lily saying poki would be a swan if they were animals and agreeing with almost everything poki says, saying they have the same summoner icon so she feels close to  poki etc and they constantly 'awwww' at each other's compliments. Is there any history or drama between poki and lily? bc I don't think that kind of interaction is normal friend talk. It almost feels like sucking up or putting up a pretense of friendship for the sake of public image

Lily trying to be relevant in other people's streams and gameplay- I wouldn't be surprised if Toast is lowkey judging her, she's not an honest person in the first place. None of her friends have had anything good to say about her looking at the streams and videos she's posted. 

As for Poki, they're the only two stream girls on Offline TV so I feel their pretense of friendship is merely for public image. Lily is known for her voice and Poki with her "thicc"ness so there's obviously competition regarding that. I've seen Lily accompany Poki on some occasions (via interviews or vlogs) but they weren't really that close so seeing them try to flatter one another is just unnatural.

Posted

As for Poki, they're the only two stream girls on Offline TV so I feel their pretense of friendship is merely for public image. Lily is known for her voice and Poki with her "thicc"ness so there's obviously competition regarding that. I've seen Lily accompany Poki on some occasions (via interviews or vlogs) but they weren't really that close so seeing them try to flatter one another is just unnatural.

Yeah, it was extremely unnatural when I heard it in stream. I was giving them the benefit of the doubt and thought they might have been super best no homo friends but now knowing they're not too close, it's so cringe hearing them suck up to each other and be ooey gooey to each other, stuff like lily saying poki can never do wrong (context: poki was late to a stream) and poki aww's at her and stuff. It happened constantly between them two, they'd act fairly normal with the guys with some light banter and teasing but when it came to each other it was just unnaturally nice 

Posted

I think they’re close enough though? They went to Japan together. I’m pretty sure they just amp their behavior up on stream cause their fans like it and they have some shippers. They’re competitors in a sense but their target audiences are a bit different.

Posted

Lily is with Albert, it was confirmed a few pages back. He even lives at the OfflineTV house, in the same room even. 

Posted

She is 100% dating Albert, there is just no doubt about it. That relationship is gonna be tough, though. He suffers from severe self confidence issues and that can turn really toxic for a relationship after the "honeymoon phase" is over. The self esteem issues are ingrained into his personality since he is one of those people who always need to be seen as "nice" and "helpful/useful". He will have to undergo a major personality change to overcome that, which is close to impossible for his personality type and may lead to other problems, like identity crisis, etc. People with such severe self esteem issues are prone to jealousy, which means that Lily might have to rearrange who she hangs out with, just to accommodate him. It's gonna get really suffocating and tiring after a certain point.

Also, as an internet personality, Lily has to face a certain set of challenges that just come with the territory. She is already having trouble dealing with negative blow back and Albert is the kind of guy who will read one negative comment and will get a negative reaction out of it that will affect him substantially, so she will have to take on the role of being his support as well in addition to dealing with her own shit.

Both of them also have very passive, challenge avoiding personalities, so there won't be much personal growth, either.

Posted

Who dafuq is Albert again I’m sorry

I hope it wasnt the violin guy

Posted

Who dafuq is Albert again I’m sorry

I hope it wasnt the violin guy

It is

Posted

Omg pls no I actually have crush on albert lol he’s so cute and I’m attracted to violinists but aahhh that felt so bad man