Lilypichu

808 posts in this topic

Posted

Lily is a 26 year old twitch streamer and a Youtuber who's been around for quit a while now. She's widely known for streaming league, dating George (HotshotGG from CLG), and her anime girl voice. A lot of the info gathered here are from lolcow and youtube comments! 

16649359_1181396218625897_75725243426884

Links to her yt, ig, fb, and twitter~

Youtube

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

1) A lot of people claim that her voice is fake and that she admitted that in one of her blog posts before that she was doing it for aesthetic purposes. Some also claim that this her actual voice even though it just seems like she's purposely making it lower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNIOOu-FUGo

But overall, there is no clear evidence she's faking it. 

2) Another controversial topic people pointed out a lot is that she presenting herself as a loli. A lot of people believe she's purposely dressing as a child to "cater to pedophiles" because they see her as an irl loli  (This is a typical asian girl fashion in my opinion though) 

1492953366578.thumb.jpg.f807b9155c092b451492956746100.thumb.jpg.15dbd0d3756b08f5

images.thumb.jpg.bae3def681eeb69a1bf120c

3) She and Hotshotgg broke up a while back and a lot of rumors say Lily used George to gain fame and to live off his money. The real reason they broke up was never shared. 

14572853_1055462894552564_69576900204082

1494502021520.thumb.jpg.db346237f44feef41495444428666.thumb.jpg.45799030fd1f7aaa1495785798720.thumb.png.e1abd0bf016b0676

Lilypichu's cosplays 

11831734_818147071617482_10388386881075513315553_967946073304247_14217382798425314141634_1030885060343681_4667072933680114202769_1030101850422002_11160137588682

So yep. That's pretty much all there is that's talked about her. I'm interested to know what other people think about her. 

Posted (edited)

honestly you should put her int he snowflake section because she ticks off all the boxes of an e-slut and pull loves them e-sluts.  

yes she does fake her voice. yes she dresses as a loli. she mooched off of hsgg right after him and beckuh broke up. she used her position with the clg org to further her lol career and then threw baby tantrums when george didnt let her use his big boys credit card. she instantly hopped onto destiny's dick because she loves white supremacy in her veins. 

"my voice is real! it took me a million dick suckings to develop a range this low!"

btw you should add more shit;

• got double eyelid surgery, nose job, and chin/v-line surgery and claims it was for "muh asthma!! muh breathing!!! muh voice!!! etc" and her wks suck her titties thinking its true. said surgery also fixed her gummy smile because her teeth looked like chicklets in candids. 
  • wks herself on lolcow
  • sends said wks to lolcow to shit up the threads
  • uses males as a stepping stool in her career just like other ecunts
  • newds of her granny panty moon crater ass 
Edited by veryprincely

Posted

One of my friends has worked on a video with her before (Ram and Rem music one?) and while I never asked her how it went, I'm assuming Lily is at least decent in person? 

@veryprincely Hate to be a downer but uh you're kind of sounding aggressive there; do you have any screenshots/proof? I've never heard of the PS thing, though I don't particularly follow her 

Posted (edited)

One of my friends has worked on a video with her before (Ram and Rem music one?) and while I never asked her how it went, I'm assuming Lily is at least decent in person? 

@veryprincely Hate to be a downer but uh you're kind of sounding aggressive there; do you have any screenshots/proof? I've never heard of the PS thing, though I don't particularly follow her 

mb. its just my typing style lol. i also love twitch egrills in the gaming community (like emiru, sssniperwolf, pokimane.) there are before and after pictures that are a year or two apart but eyelids never change, no matter what (asians understand lol)heres a link lily actually confirming ps spoiler for long pics

1490915746514.jpg

3Q4mnrR.png

1398566565046.jpg

1398503847261.png

Edited by veryprincely
more pics of our princess ugguuu~~~

Posted (edited)

lol she has a huge thread on lolcow and i also think she should be on little snowflakes

i think her voice is fake, there was a video where she was speaking and she suddenly sounded deeper than usual but quickly switched back to her high-pitched voice

all those lol twitch gamers esp their asian crew are so shady and have so much drama behind them :alpacabored: the group has their own thread on lolcow

Edited by mizuhara90
edit

Posted

off topic but anyone knows where the off shoulder pale blue dress is from? It looks really pretty. 

Posted

Her voice is so annoying and she's prob trying to sound like a child????!!!! sick

Posted

mb. its just my typing style lol. i also love twitch egrills in the gaming community (like emiru, sssniperwolf, pokimane.) there are before and after pictures that are a year or two apart but eyelids never change, no matter what (asians understand lol)heres a link lily actually confirming ps spoiler for long pics

Hidden Content

LMAO TRUE TO THE EYELIDS and thanks for the link! She def tried to play it off as "it's not for cosmetic purposes~~~~" even though it was prob the biggest reason. I have nothing against PS, though, as long as they're not trying to hide it. 

off topic but anyone knows where the off shoulder pale blue dress is from? It looks really pretty. 

Looks like something from Mixxmix possibly? Though the style is super popular now and you can probably find it in F21 or H&M? 

Lmfaoooooo her face oh my god. 

I heard of this girl for the longest time but never looked her up. I know it's gross to pick on her for her looks but, I literally imagined this girl as some kawaii uguu girl from all the guys talking about how cute she was. So after being fed about how precious and "kawaii desu ka" she is for a while, upon seeing this picture made me laugh so hard oh my god Im sorry Im a cunt  

Her voice is also nowhere cute? It sounds like nails scratching on a chalkboard. 

Lily, you're bound to read this anyways so I apologize that Im a bitch but this was really funny for me. God bless your white knights. 

I remember when I was in my super gaming phase and a bunch of the guys I knew were always showing me her videos. Ngl I was sometimes a little jealous of the attention she was getting because of just her voice, but lol never expected her to look like this behind he screen pre-surgery

Posted (edited)

I was on Lolcow during the 2 months her wk went crazy 

Here is a summary of all the threads and my opinion.

Lily has to be one of the top annoying e-streamer girls out there, compliments to Emiru and Pokimane. They all have one thing in common and that's being  low key attention seeking hoes. They all try to have this squeezey clean image when they do questionable things like moan, camera tilting or "fixing" camera to show their bodies, cater to fetishes, fanservice like heavy cleavage, nudes( looking at you Emiru), shitty cosplays, bait compliments like: OMG GUYS IM SO UGLY! THE GIRL BESIDE IN THIS PIC IS SO MUCH PRETTIER! : ( Or guys I'm hideous and  average today :'( *takes a angled selfie with alot of makeup and new top). These chicks obviously all have low self esteem and clearly the attention, love and money from their efamous boyfriends aren't enough and they need it from their fans and everyone else.

Unlike all the other ethots Lily likes exaggerate her personality and she tries to mold herself after anime cliches, she thinks its charming and so ~kawaii~ to show off how ~clumsy~ and airheaded she is when it comes to basic real life things like dressing herself, cooking and other normal adult responsibilities. She loves showing off that fact that she still needs people to dress/style and help her with everything because again, she wants people to think she's a UGUU HELPLESS LOLI KAWAII GIRL that can't do anything on her own.

Lily obviously has a huuge daddy/little girl fetish, honestly Lily is the 2nd coming of Yumi King. 

No one can say anything about Lily before all her white knights attack 

No one naturally has a voice like that, and believe it or not JAPANESE PEOPLE DON'T SOUND LIKE THAT YA FUCKIN WEEBS. It's just for the anime to make the characters more appealing. The people who actually sound like that have/had a illness/surgery(ex. Throat surgery), mental illness, injury, etc. Even saying injury and surgery is a stretch, it's not common but it is a possibility. Lily has none of those problems and there are plenty of clips of her speaking in her normal adult voice.

People who played with Lily in the past said that she was very much like your typical e-hoe until she noticed that there was more attention and a new audience she could appeal to by being a uguu uwu kawaii loli girl

A retard white knight also spilled the beans on Lily's past justifying her loli fetish and persona by saying she was molested when she was a child and hence why she clings on to that "childish" side. When mocked by lc users the wk back pedaled and said it was "just trollin" I can't confirm if this is true or not.

Her lilyraichu channel is fucking cringey as shit

too bad some of her vids are privated

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iudTpQX32c0

She use to cover face with a surgical mask or bulky sunglasses but after surgery she's been taking as many selfies as she can, her little excuse for plastic surgery "muh health problems" is so bullshit 

BGNg739CEAAXCgR.jpg

Lilypichu_uguubear_animeexpo.png

If she really didn't have any body image problems then why did she never take pics or present herself like this before the surgery? :thinking: 

wjvi8tkkyfxx.jpg

Lily really isn't as innocent as she likes to make herself seem to be, much like Emiru she's obsessed with searching and lurking every and any sites talking about her, you can't even say "Lilypichu" without her sending a barrage of weeaboo fanboys to protect ~mi precious disabled loli animu girl~ 

And what's even more pathetic is how she posts passive aggressive posts about these forums or posts despite saying how she doesn't care or give a shit what haterz say about her. Out of all the egirls it seems like she and Emiru have more incommon .

They both sent nudes or underwear pictures to guys, fake good girl persona, love to put themselves on any efamous guy, leech, fakes voice, bad at league, flirt with their fans and moan.

1449287798400.png

Pic from lc

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wNIOOu-FUGo

Real voice but Lily likes to say "muh voice acting vocal range" 

Lmaoo no, that's the voice she was born with.

Edited by Leah
Adding

Posted

Pretty sure she lives in Scarra's gaming house with Pokimane and few more gamers/streamers after her break up

Posted

@Leah She doesn't even have a good ass oops

Posted

I was on Lolcow during the 2 months her wk went crazy 

Here is a summary of all the threads and my opinion.

Lily has to be one of the top annoying e-streamer girls out there, compliments to Emiru and Pokimane. They all have one thing in common and that's being  low key attention seeking hoes. They all try to have this squeezey clean image when they do questionable things like moan, camera tilting or "fixing" camera to show their bodies, cater to fetishes, fanservice like heavy cleavage, nudes( looking at your Emiru), shitty cosplays, bait compliments like OMG GUYS IM SO UGLY! THE GIRL BESIDE IN THIS PIC IS SO MUCH PRETTIER! : ( Or guys I'm hideous and  average today :'( *takes a angled selfie with alot of makeup and new top). These chicks obviously all have low self esteem and clearly the attention, love and money from their efamous boyfriends aren't enough and they need it from their fans and everyone else.

Unlike all the other ethots Lily likes exaggerate her personality and she tries to mold herself after anime cliches, she thinks its charming and so ~kawaii~ to show off how ~clumsy~ and airheaded she is when it comes to basic real life things like dressing herself, cooking and other normal adult responsibilities. She loves showing off that fact that she still needs people to dress and still her and help her with everything because again, she wants people to think she's a UGUU HELPLESS LOLI KAWAII GIRL that can't do anything on her own.

Lily obviously has a huuge daddy/little girl fetish, honestly Lily is the 2nd coming of Yumi King. 

No one can say anything about Lily before all her white knights attack 

No one naturally has a voice like that, and believe it or not JAPANESE PEOPLE DON'T SOUND LIKE THAT YA FUCKIN WEEBS. It's just for the anime to make the characters more appealing. The people who actually sound like that have/had a illness/surgery(ex. Throat surgery), mental illness, injury, etc. Even saying injury and surgery is a stretch, it's not common but it is a possibility. Lily has none of those problems and there are plenty of clips of her speaking in her normal adult voice.

People who played with Lily in the past said that she was very much like your typical e-hoe until she noticed that there was more attention and a new audience she could appeal to by being a uguu uwu kawaii loli girl

A retard white knight also spilled the beans on Lily's past justifying her loli fetish and persona by saying she was molested when she was a child and hence why she clings on to that "childish" side. When mocked by lc users the wk back pedaled and said it was "just trollin" I can't confirm if this is true.

Her lilyraichu channel is fucking cringey as shit

too bad some of her vids are privated

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iudTpQX32c0

She use to cover face with a surgical mask or bulky sunglasses but after surgery she's been taking as many selfies as she can, her little excuse for plastic surgery "muh health problems" is so bullshit 

BGNg739CEAAXCgR.jpg

Lilypichu_uguubear_animeexpo.png

If she really didn't have any body image problems then why did she never take or present herself like this before the surgery? :thinking: 

wjvi8tkkyfxx.jpg

Lily really isn't as innocent as she likes to make herself seem to be, much like Emiru she's obsessed with searching and lurking every and any sites talking about her, you can't even say "Lilypichu" without her sending a barrage of weeaboo fanboy to protect ~mi precious disabled loli animu girl~ 

And what's even more pathetic is how she posts passive aggressive posts about these forums or posts despite saying how she doesn't care or give a shit what haterz say about her. Out of all the egirls it seems like she and Emiru have more incommon .

They both sent nudes or underwear pictures to guys, fake good girl persona, love to put themselves on any efamous guy, leech, fakes voice, bad at league, flirt with their fans, moan

1449287798400.png

Pic from lc

that no ass tho