• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

185 posts in this topic

Posted

In Finland we have kpop events all the time, I'm just kind of an outsider since I can't help but only like Big Bang when it comes to Korean music. I just, don't find it that special even tho I tried for a long time to for my friends's sake. Ft island has that one nice song too! But yeah I'm mostly into Japanese metal and rock hehe

Posted

I'm jelly of anyone who gets to see BigBang. They're coming to LA in October but the cheapest tickets were 119 and were shit seats. My paycheck does not support the boys :c

Also, I've been watching more variety shows than anything nowadays. Like non-stop Running Man.

Posted

^ I'm soooo trying to see them in NY, but I also don't know if my wallet supports that lmao.

Posted

i wanna see big bangs made tour but they aren't coming to europe

Posted (edited)

I've been a kpop fan since 2009 :alpacacrush: I'm not into is as much but I still love my biases since then, f(x) & Hyuna! :alpacalove:

what does everyone think about Hyuna's comeback? x)

Edited by bunny

Posted

I first heard Kpop back in 2005 when Japan, Taiwan and Korea still all loved the crazy anime style hair. TVXQ was my bias and also liked SS501 and Super Junior. Then I took a very long hiatus because keeping up with Kpop is a full-time job.

I started getting back into it when groups started singing in Chinese like crazy (so I became bombarded with it again!) Now I listen to Super Junior, Big Bang, T-ara, Orange Caramel, SHINee and any catchy song I hear.

I watch f(x) MVs 'cause I wanna get a gay marriage with Amber. :alpacalove:

Posted

GUYS HAVE YOU SEEN THIS /cries in spanish/

Posted

I am a major Infinite stan. I also love Mamamoo, Shinee (mostly their older and very recent work) VIXX and BTS. I don't follow too many groups as you can see.

Posted

I first heard Kpop back in 2005 when Japan, Taiwan and Korea still all loved the crazy anime style hair. TVXQ was my bias and also liked SS501 and Super Junior. Then I took a very long hiatus because keeping up with Kpop is a full-time job.

I started getting back into it when groups started singing in Chinese like crazy (so I became bombarded with it again!) Now I listen to Super Junior, Big Bang, T-ara, Orange Caramel, SHINee and any catchy song I hear.

I watch f(x) MVs 'cause I wanna get a gay marriage with Amber. :alpacalove:

yesss another amber fan!  :alpacacrush:

i'm currently dying over this :haiplz:

Posted

^OMG!!!!! I about fainted watching that. :hurrplz: Have you seen her youtube channel What The Pineapple? I watch them all just to stare at her face.

Posted

I've been a kpop fan since 2009 :alpacacrush: I'm not into is as much but I still love my biases since then, f(x) & Hyuna! :alpacalove:

what does everyone think about Hyuna's comeback? x)

I loved Hyuna's comeback, it thought it was perf :-) 

I've only just started getting into kpop and rn I love Hyuna, 4minute, 2ne1, EXO, BAP and block b!

I've havent gotten to point where i start to stan them tho

Posted

^OMG!!!!! I about fainted watching that. :hurrplz: Have you seen her youtube channel What The Pineapple? I watch them all just to stare at her face.

yesss of course! :D I'm so happy she made a channel i love it~

I loved Hyuna's comeback, it thought it was perf :-) 

I've only just started getting into kpop and rn I love Hyuna, 4minute, 2ne1, EXO, BAP and block b!

I've havent gotten to point where i start to stan them tho

hyuna & 4minute, good choice x) 

Posted

I really like Block B!

Posted

I have several bands I like such as Big Bang, Block B, SHINee, U-Kiss, Super Junior, C.N.Blue, f(x) and a few others.
I forgot how I got into them but it was some time ago and I stumbled upon it xD

Posted

I love big bang!!!