• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

185 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello guys !

i noticed there wasn't a music thread so i decided to make one about my favourite music genre KPOP!!!!! my favourite groups are big bang, 2ne1, snsd,miss a, aoa, t-ara , kara and 2pm!!! (i used to be obsessed with shinee but i don't like them anymore) i've been into kpop for about 2 years now and I saw nu'est in person when i went on holiday to japan (it was so random and they were doing an interview at tower records) i've never been to any concerts and i would love to go see big bang on there made tour oh and my fav members of big bang are taeyand gd and top!!! 

Posted

Yass kpop

Fave groups are Block B, SPEED, BTS, Seventeen, Topp Dogg, SHINee and Orange Caramel (I'd say After School but they've been inactive for 2 years now so...)
I also like a lot of not-so-known, kind of underground stuff like Zion.T, Crush, Loco, Simon D, Primary, Bustered, and hella lot of solo artists~.

I saw B2ST once live, but I'm not that big of a fan... It was a free concert and almost no one knew they were going to come 'cause they didn't warn beforehand nor advertise sooo ^^"... We're trending right now on twitter for BTS to come to Spain, we were TT not long ago, woohoo.

Posted

I love orange caramel (they are too cute!!!!) i also like zion T :P and i'm jelly of you i love B2ST good luck is my fav song of theirs oh and i love infinite!!! (where my inspirits at yo ;P)

Posted

Ughh, there are so many K-pop artists I listen to lol.

Ultimate favorites are Brown Eyed Girls, Epik High, Bigbang, Block B, Wonder Girls, SHINee, MBLAQ, Nine Muses, SISTAR, U-KISS, Dal Shabet, Rainbow, SunnyHill, aaaaand... ugh, that's probably it. Seriously though, those are my babies, don't fuck wit em.

I recently started getting into TVXQ, EXO, & Humming Urban Stereo.

Oh and of course everyone loves BoA, she is quEEn.

Posted

I like a lot of groups,  like SHINee, Bigbang,  Infinite, Wonder Girls, JYJ/TVXQ, BTS,  Block B, Speed, Brown Eyed Girls, 4minute, Evol, 2ne1, f(x), APink, Epik High, Orange Caramel (and After School of course),  B.A.P, VIXX,  Mamamoo, Crayon Pop, FT Island,  Akmu, AOA, and CNBlue.

Some of my favorite soloists are Zion. t, Lim Kim, Primary, Boa, Lee Hi , Lee Michelle and K. Will.

Posted

lee hi's rose is the bomb i also really like ailee's don't touch me!!! oh and cl's baddest female

Posted

BigBang is obv number 1. I've started getting into EXID though.

Posted

What do you guys think of cl and those other dudes' doctor pepper?

Posted

I've only recently got into Kpop but so far my favourite bands are SHINee, B.A.P and Bigbang 
As for soloists I really like Hyuna. ^-^ 

I feel like I really need to start listening to more Kpop hehe

Posted (edited)

What do you guys think of cl and those other dudes' doctor pepper?

I actually listen to a lot of EDM so I was hyped about Dr. Pepper but I highly dislike Riff Raff. All in all the song was just a typical dance track and didn't bring anything new to the table at all. (But judging from the story of how it was created, it really wasn't suppose too.)

I think a lot of kpop fans get really irrationally upset when Korean artists create things that aren't along the lines of generic kpop. I think it's awesome that YG lets it's artists branch out and experiment with new sounds and subject matters. I really like the Dirty Vibe track with Skrillex, GD, CL, and Diplo and can't wait for CL's American debut. 

Edited by Fire Cracker

Posted

I like Kpop but I don't really keep up with any artists or groups, I just like whichever song sounds good to me without caring who sings it lool :alpacabored:  but if I had to pick, I'd say Orange Caramel, AOA, Girl's Day, BigBang, T-Ara, TVXQ, APink, B.A.P, 9Muses, IU...yeah that's probably it. But that doesn't mean I don't like songs from other groups/artists, those are just the ones that I usually like.

I also like K-ballads more but probably not many young people listen to them? idk LOL

Posted (edited)

I was obsessed with kpop (korean songs overall) from 2008 to 2013. G-Dragon was my bae. But I do not actively search for any Kpop songs or keep up with any artists/groups anymore.

K-drama OST's are still <3 tho

Edited by Kaninchen

Posted

I loved Dirty Vibe, too. I think Doctor Pepper is trash lmao.

Posted

I think dr pepper is just really.. unfinished? Like, it's going just like a straight line and it doesn't have that buildup leading to that part a song usually has, yaknow? It sounds really repetitive to me and I really hope cl's debut isn't going to be like that.

Posted

I don't really listen to kpop much these days, there's too much to follow and I don't really like many groups. Though I am going to Big Bangs concert in a few months :) 
I really love Joo Young who is yet to do a solo debut (he's been doing a lot of collabs since joining starship) which will probably be soon.  

Fuck he's beautiful. I need more of him in my life pls ;-;