• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

398 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeeeah, so if the fact that her boy toy is an abusive douche isn't enough, his Twitter name is "daddy". That's all the evidence I need to know that he is trash. Gross.

Posted

Her house must smell so so bad.

Posted

Going to reptile shows is too much temptation for her. All that morph eye candy! Luckily ball pythons are pretty easy to maintain once you got basics like temp and humidity taken care of. I do think she should pause on her snake collecting until the kittens have matured.  You still have to keep a watchful eye on pythons while they adjust to their new home.

Looks like "daddy" bought her a decently priced morph. Seeing super mojaves going for 300-600 US dollars on Morph Market.  That's cheaper than what I expected.

Posted (edited)

Funny how she coordinates her snakes with what color nails she has.

I'd also like to mention her replies are FULL of teenage girls showing off their new snakes they got because of Taylor.

Handling their new snakes without letting them settle first.

What a good influence.

Her fanbase is full of teenage-ish girls who own a ferret or some shit and use Google to justify the shit she said because another snake owner happens to keep their python in a small tank. I'm dyin.

Edited by Umbreon

Posted

Yeeeah, so if the fact that her boy toy is an abusive douche isn't enough, his Twitter name is "daddy". That's all the evidence I need to know that he is trash. Gross.

I never really checked his Twitter account before today, but this made me wonder if her mom’s super long twitter rant about the topic was related to all this. 

Just two examples:

6TFa0v0.jpg

BJSHFR1.jpg

Her mom seems quite tired of all the drama in general. Not saying their family is all that awesome or anything (because how would I know), but if you date someone and that person separates you from so many people that were important in your life that never sounds good. Also I have to say that taking care of a special needs kid AND a special snowflake on top of that does sound stressful lol. 

sDY0SUd.jpg

Posted (edited)

I never really checked his Twitter account before today, but this made me wonder if her mom’s super long twitter rant about the topic was related to all this. 

Just two examples:

Hidden Content

Her mom seems quite tired of all the drama in general. Not saying their family is all that awesome or anything (because how would I know), but if you date someone and that person separates you from so many people that were important in your life that never sounds good. Also I have to say that taking care of a special needs kid AND a special snowflake on top of that does sound stressful lol. 

sDY0SUd.jpg

Yeah, it looks like it is related. He's gross and guys who go out of their way to advertise themselves as "daddy" are super gross and establishes a power dynamic that exists outside of bedroom fantasy. And, true, there are people who consent to that sort of lifestyle, but I don't think that's what's going on here. Aside from the abuse allegations from his former girlfriend, I just get a scummy feeling from him. He's already made several vaguely manipulative tweets...I hope she comes to her senses soon. 

Also...she got a crab. Why???

Taylor Screen Cap.png

Edited by PeacefulCheesecake

Posted

She also just bought an albino pied ball python. Is going for around 1,200 USD from what I'm seeing. She said she bought 4 new pets total at this expo.

Posted

I don't even know what to say about this. I know this isn't a thread on Tyler Rugge, but they share quite a lot of their fanbase, and this right here is a horrible message to convey to children. 

So many young kids read tweets like this, and justify their animal hoarding. It's amazing to me that either of these creators have a fanbase at all. I mean, sure they're both conventionally attractive, but for gods sake, their behavior towards living things is incredibly erratic, unhealthy, and unprofessional. 

Screen Shot 2017-12-17 at 11.26.28 PM.png

Posted

This woman will have 50 pets smashed into her apartment in a years time, and all her tween fans will who bought reptiles because of her and take improper care of them will defend her and insist her animals are taken care of properly. 

Her fans are like her- in denial of a problem. It was either this thread or on GG I posted screengrabs of a girl with 30-40 fucking pets, mostly geckos, who were all packed in tiny tanks fashioned from a bookshelf with no lights. These people think because her house isn’t messy that she isn’t an animal hoarder, that they aren’t animal hoarders.

Posted

where's the episode of animal hoarders on these two

Posted

Love how she handle those new pets again without giving them any time to settle in. She’s acting like a very impatient 12 year old. 

where's the episode of animal hoarders on these two

Maybe once Youtube doesn’t pay enough for some reason and she realizes that keeping almost 30(?) pets isn’t all that cheap (the adpocalypse was a good example that it can even happen when there’s nothing going wrong with your channel as such). 

Some more boyfriend related posts off of her Twitter under the spoiler. I guess everything you ever heard is false and those stories are just made up by jealous haterz, ex girlfriends and her mom or something. This relationship is special you guise. Don’t hate. :doge:

n23KCXZ.jpg

yKm21Np.jpg

cZfbkCH.jpg

VYUzGBs.jpg

Posted

This is the shit I’m talking about. 

Using other hoarders to justify hoarding. Unless it’s a sanctuary, which Taylor sure as shit is not. Nobody should have hundreds of non-sanctuary pets. 

Animals are not nifty little trinckets to treat like baseball cards or toys. They’re living, breathing things that mean something. They’re alive. 

Why get more? Why get more beyond “I want one.” You have TWENTY pets. Spend time with those ones. Play with the snakes you already have. You don’t need dozens of animals, Taylor. Nobody does.

Just because being a pet YouTuber is your job doesn’t mean you need more animals every other day when you run out of content. I’m actually speechless. This won’t be her job forever. This won’t last and she’s gonna be left with dozens of animals she can’t afford because she spent all her money on luxury snakes and Cartier bracelets. 

I’m so fed up with this.

A870100B-9CC5-478C-8422-DD3CDB01D2E1.png

Posted (edited)

Her thread on lolcow has so much new content atm. So apparently the exgirlfriend of Jonny posted pictures of messages between her and Taylor in which she implied he’s treating her awful and she wants to leave. Her mom tweeted about driving there to see her but she wasn’t allowed. Anyway, a whole lot of drama and they ended the day with this tweet...

1513573131124.jpeg

Considering what a mess this day apparently was and who wrote that, I actually find that focus on turning off their phones and having no contact to anyone else sounds a bit scary. :alpacaworry2:

Edited by popsicle
used a wrong phrase

Posted

Like I get having multiple pets. But this is NOT the way you should go on about it. We have 15 animals and every single one of them was carefully considered.

Ball pythons and other snake species can live +15 years! Where is she gonna be in 15 years? Is she really committed to these snakes that she got on whim? Just gives them to "friend" when she gets bored of them and when she realizes how much space they take? There are so many nice ones that need new homes bc their previous owners couldn't keep them, why wouldn't she get those if she "adopts and doesn't shop"? Also some ball python breeding and morps

in itself can be super problematic and the fact that she supports designer snakes really bothers me.

No animal is easy if you want to properly take care of them.

I'm afraid that now that she lives alone she will soon get into big snakes and lizards...

Sorry about the rant, I'm really passionate about animals and responsible pet keeping. I used to like watching her fish stuff but now she just really annoys me :alpacadone: