• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

405 posts in this topic

Posted

I’ve discovered her few days ago lying in my bed for few days and she seemed ok, maybe except these stupid videos like stressing animals by putting Halloween clothes on them.

I’m also not gonna say anything about this poor little kitten... I’m more a crazy dog person and have very small knowledge about cats, but as far as I know it still happens even for well maintained breeds that dead offspring is born or one of them dies really quickly... so I won’t be surprised if something happened to a kitten born in poor conditions, maybe with sick mom and who has been separated too early. Sometimes that’s just hidden problem or too weak body. I agree that maybe the cat would live if they had a chance to spend these days under professional vet care tho.

But guys, she has a boyfriend who is an abusive drug addicted person and she is going to leave her animals with him. That’s sick! He may be after rehab, he may changed as he says and it’s up to her to decide if she wants to date him or not (I still feel sorry for her family, I would be really scared) but these animals don’t have any choice and she still can’t have any certainty.

Posted

But guys, she has a boyfriend who is an abusive drug addicted person and she is going to leave her animals with him. That’s sick! He may be after rehab, he may changed as he says and it’s up to her to decide if she wants to date him or not (I still feel sorry for her family, I would be really scared) but these animals don’t have any choice and she still can’t have any certainty.

She has a new thread on lolcow where someone shared quite a lot of old screenshots. But her mom does seem worried and actually is (or was) quite active on Twitter in that regard. 

Some screenshots from her account: 

lBJmcv1.jpg

pz3cYes.jpg

d5ox7bE.jpg

r2ENt79.jpg

MOXZb8l.jpg

fZZwTki.jpg

To be honest just like Taylor seems to be into adoption mostly for image reasons, she strikes me as a person who enjoys this “us against all others” kind of vibe. 

Posted

First time poster! So, hey guys.

I started watching Taylor a little over a year ago and was in love with her sardonic and self-depreciating humor. I thought she was a truly genuine animal lover who really cared about their well being and about spreading information to others. However, ever since the snake obsession where she literally bought five snakes in the span of, what, two or three weeks, I've been skeptical about her dedication to her animals and about the circumstances surrounding the deaths of certain animals (her many hedgehogs, the kitten, etc.). She definitely shows signs of animal hoarding. And, excuse me, but after moving a hoard of animals across the country and settling into a new apartment with an, apparently, abusive boyfriend and her first instinct is to take in two newborn kittens??? Those kittens should have been immediately taken to a vet or a shelter, there was no logical reason for her to bring those kittens home.

I've also noticed a severe lack of actual informational content. That was why I subscribed to her in the first place. I wanted to learn about animals from someone with adequate experience, but I can't remember the last time she put out any sort of informational video about an animal. All her videos have been about her getting ANOTHER new pet or some sort of crappy vlog. 

And what happened to the service dog she was supposedly training? Guess she scrapped that project too, like the seahorses, when it became too much work. She is out of her mind. 

Posted

She has a new thread on lolcow where someone shared quite a lot of old screenshots. But her mom does seem worried and actually is (or was) quite active on Twitter in that regard. 

Hidden Content

To be honest just like Taylor seems to be into adoption mostly for image reasons, she strikes me as a person who enjoys this “us against all others” kind of vibe. 

Taylor even shared his song on her ig and wow, this adult man plays some sad music for teenagers. Lyrics on a level of high school girl diary, vocals without any special talent, no melody to be found... What an artist!

Posted

Taylor even shared his song on her ig and wow, this adult man plays some sad music for teenagers. Lyrics on a level of high school girl diary, vocals without any special talent, no melody to be found... What an artist!

Guess that’s just us being jealous though. :haiplz: I can’t imagine why on earth her parents aren’t happier with him. They should feel honoured. 

Posted

Regarding tank size with terrestrial snakes such as ball pythons and Mexican black kingsnakes, they genuinely only need a space that's 36-40 inches across when fully grown. Being snug makes them feel safer. Some snake owners keep them in plastic storage tubs and they're happy as can be. So I can understand getting a few in a short time frame. They're super easy,beginner friendly snakes. She stated once that she's always wanted snakes and her mother was against them for the longest time. So I'm betting that during her lengthy period of swooning over snakes and her experience caring for other reptiles made her feel pretty confident about owning them.

I've only recently come across her Youtube and one huge issue I had was the turtle video. She comes across a guy selling baby turtles illegally on the side of the road, chews him out, then comes back with 500 bucks to buy all of them. She reported the guy thankfully, but then she dumped 80 turtles on a rescue. It's sad, but I rather she have just reported him and left the turtles to their fate. I don't think it was right to give this man money and burden a rescue with 80 turts.

I don't know much about fish, but I wonder how tank maintenance is with her condition. Watching people clean aquariums looks exhausting.

I'm pro-adoption for certain animals, like cats. I didn't realize she acted hypocritically on that front. And going through her relationship gossip is going to keep me entertained for awhile it seems...

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x8HoUWUhDs

Honestly wish Taylor or Tyler would make videos like this also explaining the difficulties of getting all these reptiles and how fast they stack up so that all their comment sections aren't filled with preteens buying expensive reptiles to be like their idols.
Leopard Gecko is 100x more educational then Taylor "lets trow some crickets at my gecko and don't handle him for days" Nicole Dean I wish she'd get the recognition too.

Posted

This girl is a strong supporter of Brian Barczyk (BHB Reptiles) who is notorious in the community for providing horrendous care. Her setups are bare minimum and she buys new animals to attract more attention. Not a fan of her.

Posted

This girl is a strong supporter of Brian Barczyk (BHB Reptiles) who is notorious in the community for providing horrendous care. Her setups are bare minimum and she buys new animals to attract more attention. Not a fan of her.

What else would you expect from someone who promotes adopt don’t shop for other pets. Lol. 

oQGZvnY.jpg

This doesn’t seem to end anytime soon. I get why her parents would not be happy with her boyfriend (which sane person would be), but I still dislike all this public oversharing. 

5ySo1qe.jpg

Does the kitten really look good? I’m no expert and unlike other people I can admit that. :doge:

To me he looks a bit thin and his fur doesn’t look that great?! 

Posted

Hidden Content

usually people featured on PULL have really fucked up parents which explains their behavious, but her mum seems matured (compared to other mums of othe online personalities here lol)

Posted

1st photo - This is just scary for him to say considering his abusive history.

2nd photo - Hate him or not, he shouldn’t publicly disrespect Taylor’s dad.

A6B2039B-0191-4FD6-8C73-EBE1DAEC1DEA.jpeg

5B5C0CD5-9141-46AE-A4C1-BDA8724EAAAA.jpeg

Posted

I didn’t find this on his twitter account anymore, but Chelsea seems to be an ex of his who tried to tell Taylor he’s a waste of space? He really is a great catch, can’t imagine why her parents don’t love him. But just like she always seems to go for sickly animals she can’t take care of just to bolster her ego/image, it seems that she’s really into dating this awful guy that everyone seems to hate, maybe hoping to miraculously change him or something? Because she’s so different from anyone he ever dated, no one else can understand him. :doge:

(Some of the screenshots aren’t mine, but from her lolcow thread.)

1513509778802.png

They also seem to be going to yet another expo. Wondering how many new pets she’ll take home this time (and how many will make it). So far it’s at least one new snake. :alpacaworry:

Lg50eWi.jpg

Some more under the spoiler (just want to avoid awful loading times for this page - hopefully). 

The new snake. Am I the only one who has bad connotations with pets being given as Christmas presents? Oh well. 

DbRnhz5.jpg

She was ranting on Twitter a bit. Most of the threads about her on gossip sites seem fairly new, maybe she’s not that happy with them?

2me7YMC.jpg

Then someone posted this one about her kitten or rather the vet bills she posted a while ago, which I personally thought was quite interesting. 

1513423985101.png

Posted (edited)

“We are going to rescue animals in shitty conditions”

Translation: Instead of going to the proper authorities, we’re going to buy whatever we see and support more improper breeding. 

These two really think they’re fucking animal cops. 

“Adopt don’t shop! Until it’s a pretty snake I want, then shop.”

Also, the statement about “The more you hate her the harder she loves me” is a grooming tactic used by older men and cult members to groom children and women into trusting them. Js.

Edited by Umbreon

Posted (edited)

Doesn't support mass breeding yet supports BHB. Hypocrite.
And she came home with a ball python... Wonderful! Do you know how many ball pythons you can find in rescues? People dump them all the time. Hope she gives it a proper size enclosure and not a bare minimum tub...

Edited by fishtale

Posted

She got ANOTHER snake today + more 🤦🏻‍♀️

D4976E8F-DFF9-4902-8693-26D69344E998.jpeg