• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

410 posts in this topic

Posted

The house is probably Johnny’s, or one he helped her get. More room to hoard exotic animals.

Shes old enough and financially dependent, so it’s time for her to leave anyways. Her folks are nuts either way.

Posted

just checked out her new video, and noticed her lips look kind of swollen, especially the bottom one. 

it might be just me, but did she get lip fillers or something?? 

Screenshot_2017-11-26_at_2.59.43_PM.thum

Posted

just checked out her new video, and noticed her lips look kind of swollen, especially the bottom one. 

it might be just me, but did she get lip fillers or something?? 

Screenshot_2017-11-26_at_2.59.43_PM.thum

I've always thought she had lip fillers, or she overdrew her lips at least but she doesn't have makeup so its a possibility, even if she doesn't get them as huge as some of these women do.

then again I remember seeing comments that mentioned her lips being natural on older videos when I first found her channel but they know just as much as we know sooo it could be lip fillers?

Posted

I've always thought she had lip fillers, or she overdrew her lips at least but she doesn't have makeup so its a possibility, even if she doesn't get them as huge as some of these women do.

then again I remember seeing comments that mentioned her lips being natural on older videos when I first found her channel but they know just as much as we know sooo it could be lip fillers?

it was a while ago so i cant remember the exact video she said it in but she addressed the issue in one of her vids that she doesnt have lip fillers. her bottom lip is naturally bigger than her top lip so she overlines the top. ofc its been quite a while since that video and she could have gotten fillers since so

Posted

it was a while ago so i cant remember the exact video she said it in but she addressed the issue in one of her vids that she doesnt have lip fillers. her bottom lip is naturally bigger than her top lip so she overlines the top. ofc its been quite a while since that video and she could have gotten fillers since so

ohhh okay, see i figured she overlines her lips but hey if she chooses to get fillers more power to her, a lot of times overlining is obvious especially irl so maybe she'd prefer it?? Ehh who knows. 

on another note... 20171127_133921.thumb.png.d8cab1292fb315

Do you really think it's safe to bring a cat into a house full of reptiles and small animals? Snakes? Even fishes? Idk I just feel like she should hold off on getting more animals, or at least stay away from ones that could potentially mess with your current ones. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for adopting from shelters but leave that to the people with less than 20+ or however many pets she's already got. I dont want to hear any complaints about the hassle it takes to care for each and every one of them.

I'm starting to feel like she treats animals like... a collection? Like don't get me wrong I know she cares for them properly but is she really getting them for herself or for her YouTube videos/Twitter posts? Ehh maybe I'm being too hard on her?

Posted (edited)

hvbzQHf.jpg

Oh man, that's exactly what she needs. Yet another pet. I don't think you need to worry that much about being harsh @Celicius, it's a gossip site after all (also at least I personally think what you said wasn’t all that bad ;)).

I do admit that she seems to take good care of her animals, but there are just so many things to consider when getting them beyond spending time on them, that I think it is ok to say that what she's doing is not quite normal. At least for an adult?! For example going by my experience with apartments (admittedly not in the US, cultural difference maybe?) there's no way she was honest about having those pets and got into that new place. Especially being honest about that giant aquarium. And there's a good reason most places won't allow 150 gallon tanks, it's not just to tease her. Imagine it has a crack and leaks... and for once there's a chance she wouldn't just damage her own floors (didn't she do that twice at her home already?). If there's any damage to one of the other units that's going to be fucking expensive. If she wasn't upfront about it, they could in theory get rid of her again (or rather make her choose between moving or saying good bye to those pets). Is that really the situation you want to be in? Speaking about money, there's the vet bills. The cat I had as a kid easily managed to rake up over $8k in vet bills one year. You can be more lucky, it could also be worse though... And I get it, at times Youtube can make you quite a bit of money, but it isn't the most stable career.

Or a whole different issue: What about someone who is willing and has the knowledge to take care of all of her pets when she's not home for whatever reason. When I still had a fish tank I already had a hard time finding someone who could make sure the tank is ok for more than a week (water changes etc.), it's not that easy. And then on top of that all the other exotique pets she has that might require someone who actually has a clue what they're doing... Not saying no one should ever have pets, even if it is hard. But 20+? Don't know. 

She really does remind me of a teenager with how impulsive she is at times (just a bit too old for that maybe). I'm not a regular viewer so I didn't even know about her 'boyfriend' and the move, so thanks for that update guys. Quite entertaining. How can you knowingly date someone like that? Lol. 

Edited by popsicle

Posted

hvbzQHf.jpg

Oh man, that's exactly what she needs. Yet another pet. I don't think you need to worry that much about being harsh @Celicius, it's a gossip site after all (also at least I personally think what you said was all that bad ;)).

I do admit that she seems to take good care of her animals, but there are just so many things to consider when getting them beyond spending time on them, that I think it is ok to say that what she's doing is not quite normal. At least for an adult?! For example going by my experience with apartments (admittedly not in the US, cultural difference maybe?) there's no way she was honest about having those pets and got into that new place. Especially being honest about that giant aquarium. And there's a good reason most places won't allow 150 gallon tanks, it's not just to tease her. Imagine it has a crack and leaks... and for once there's a chance she wouldn't just damage her own floors (didn't she do that twice at her home already?). If there's any damage to one of the other units that's going to be fucking expensive. If she wasn't upfront about it, they could in theory get rid of her again (or rather make her choose between moving or saying good bye to those pets). Is that really the situation you want to be in? Speaking about money, there's the vet bills. The cat I had as a kid easily managed to rake up over $8k in vet bills one year. You can be more lucky, it could also be worse though... And I get it, at times Youtube can make you quite a bit of money, but it isn't the most stable career.

Or a whole different issue: What about someone who is willing and has the knowledge to take care of all of her pets when she's not home for whatever reason. When I still had a fish tank I already had a hard time finding someone who could make sure the tank is ok for more than a week (water changes etc.), it's not that easy. And then on top of that all the other exotique pets she has that might require someone who actually has a clue what they're doing... Not saying no one should ever have pets, even if it is hard. But 20+? Don't know. 

She really does remind me of a teenager with how impulsive she is at times (just a bit too old for that maybe). I'm not a regular viewer so I didn't even know about her 'boyfriend' and the move, so thanks for that update guys. Quite entertaining. How can you knowingly date someone like that? Lol. 

Is she implying she just-so-happened to find 2 cats, or that she purposely adopted two just-born kittens? Why not older cats that are more open to being left longer at shelters or euthanized because EVERYONE want kittens? Oh, wait- better IG pictures. That's why.

Idk about the rest of her pets, but she overcrowds her tanks like hell. One of her fish jumped the tank and died on the floor and she didn't realize for weeks, apparently. Some of her older snakes could use larger tanks, too. She sprays them directly in the face when she misted their cages, too. I don't trust her or her advice at this point.

I'm putting money on one of these kittens dying. It sounds harsh, but I don't have faith in her ability to care for these cats. They need to be fed on their bellies and have a warm cloth pressed to their undersides so they use the bathroom after. They're very delicate and I don't think she's capable of it, to be honest. Either that, or when they grow she'll get rid of them. The last thing she needs is baby kittens that rely on her 24/7. She needs more animals like a fucking hole in the head.

She's just so fucking annoying. Everyone is just letting her get away with impulse buying all these animals and become a hoarder.

Posted

Is she implying she just-so-happened to find 2 cats, or that she purposely adopted two just-born kittens? Why not older cats that are more open to being left longer at shelters or euthanized because EVERYONE want kittens? Oh, wait- better IG pictures. That's why.

Not even sure, I assumed she went to the shelter as she said earlier and got those two kittens there... but she wasn't quite clear about it, either way, I do think you're right about it maybe being a bit much for her. Did she even move all of her pets to the new place yet?! I don't know, for some reason I assumed she'd be busy at the moment.

Didn't even know that part you mentioned about the fish. I really am not an avid viewer, but that does make me wonder a bit... especially not noticing? That does sound bad. With a lot of her pets I (and probably a lot of other people who watch her at times) can't even judge how well she's taking care of them. So I'd assume that is one of the reasons why she might get away with quite a bit of stuff. How people seem to think having that many pets is normal though, I don't know.

If both kittens do make it and grow up, I wonder how well they'll do in a place with so many other pets... especially ones that they might find interesting. Bored cats really can be a hassle. 

Posted

So I watched her new video about the kittens and her apartment. She doesn't even have all of her furniture in the house yet, but she couldn't wait to bring her pets, let alone newborn KITTENS, until she was fully settled in? Also I noticed at one point she said "it's not the easiest thing in the world to nurse newborn kittens but... it's adorable" like??? I'm sorry but with all the animals she already has to care for and the ones she couldn't care for and died or were given away, I don't think cuteness should be the priority. Yeah maybe it'd be nice to have a pet that didn't have to be in a cage and could roam freely in her apartment, but she could've at least stuck to one cat, if anything. Not two.

Also, in her video she said they were going to best buy and there just so happened to be a petco near it and there was a lady with the kittens in a box, but she didn't mention if the lady was inside petco or what. Can they sell or hold 2 week old kittens at petco? Or do they need to be a certain age before theyre allowed to get them? Regardless, the lady said she was taking them to the shelter/pound so Taylor took them in instead. Let me just say that kittens have no problems getting adopted from shelters. My local shelter is full of adult and elder cats, anything young like puppies and kittens have no trouble getting out of there when people come by looking for a pet. She probably feels like some kind of cat hero because awww poor kitties have a sad backstory, but she would have a lot more respect from me if she had taken in one of the cats that had been at the shelter for a while and actually needed someone to step up and adopt them. Then again maybe since they're kittens they'll be able to grow up around her animals and get used to them whereas an adult cat could be iffy and not be able to get used to them.

And does anyone remember her "service dog"? I ran across this comment and I don't know if it's true or not or where they heard it from (could have been from her videos but I don't feel like going through all of them to find it) but if it is true that's pretty selfish.

20171130_121228.thumb.png.cbc50865b88f5e

Posted

Just watched the new video. The new kittens aside (still think that was a bad idea)... does she really keep that mouse and hedgehog in her closet? That’s so sad. Maybe it just reminds me too much of kids who get tired of their toys. So what if it is difficult to find a good spot for them in her new apartment, is that really the best she could do? Maybe it’s time to stop getting new pets then. 

Posted

actually she got lip fillers. It’s on her Instagram, she made a post about it. At the beginning though she used to only overline her  lips. She only got fillers a month or two ago

Posted

actually she got lip fillers. It’s on her Instagram, she made a post about it. At the beginning though she used to only overline her  lips. She only got fillers a month or two ago

oh yea i looked at her ig recently and could tell she got fillers. imo they dont really look good but if she’s happy with them then *shrugs*

Posted

her new apartment looks really nice wow it was definitely a huge upgrade from her previous house considering how all her pets used to cramp up in her bedroom. and idk why her reasons for having new animals is always "someone abandon them so..........."???? is there really such a coincidence???? 

Posted

Someone: Taylor is an animal hoarder 

someone with 37 fucking animals: no she isn’t 

No offense, but you should never call yourself an animal collector or have 37 animals in a small ass apartment. Calling yourself an “animal collector” is weird to me as someone who’s lived with animals my whole life. Animals shouldn’t be collected. They’re companions. Friends. Not some knock-knack go stick on a shelf. 

You should not be content with keeping your small pets in the tiniest cages possible and pat yourself on the back and call yourself a good owner. These are the people who support Taylor- people who hoard just like she does. People in denial who think just because they don’t live in a garbage pit that they don’t have a problem. 

People would rather keep animals in bare-minimum requirement habitats and have several of said animals than have one animal in a large habitat. 

804D5FBD-EFCB-4489-A774-E5DBA27811A3.png

09B98DF5-6E2D-440A-9C7F-A341496BE121.png

Posted (edited)

I don't know why in the world she decided to get those kittens in the middle of a big move, trying to settle her and all of her animals in when they need intense and constant care and if she doesn't have any experience beforehand... And...

Someone: Taylor is an animal hoarder 

someone with 37 fucking animals: no she isn’t 

No offense, but you should never call yourself an animal collector or have 37 animals in a small ass apartment. Calling yourself an “animal collector” is weird to me as someone who’s lived with animals my whole life. Animals shouldn’t be collected. They’re companions. Friends. Not some knock-knack go stick on a shelf. 

You should not be content with keeping your small pets in the tiniest cages possible and pat yourself on the back and call yourself a good owner. These are the people who support Taylor- people who hoard just like she does. People in denial who think just because they don’t live in a garbage pit that they don’t have a problem. 

People would rather keep animals in bare-minimum requirement habitats and have several of said animals than have one animal in a large habitat. 

Yeah, exactly. Just because an animal can survive and manage in bare minimum doesn't mean it can thrive or get the mental stimulation and exercise that it actually needs! It irks me when people have multiple animals in bare minimum setups when they could have few natural terrariums where the species have enough space and where they would be able to perform species typical behaviors :(

Edited by Griim