• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/09/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

377 posts in this topic

Posted

Did anyone else hear about poor...Twisty? That was the bearded dragons name right? Same old crap, different day. Uhg!

Posted

Kovu died of old age supposedly, and Taylor had Twisty's tail amputated. She really likes the idea of being some animal hero saving animals from poor conditions, yet does she actually like........do anything about the sellers?

Posted (edited)

If an animal look sick or is sick, don't support the seller by buying it.  Don't think of it as a rescue because with that money, there will be more sick animals and the more reason the seller will continue.  This chic can't be that dumb.  She knows 1. If it is sick and she 'rescues' it, like those 10+ baby turtles she bought from the side of the road, she will get likes/attention/praised as a hero or 2. She had no idea it was sick until much later so instead of admitting she lacks the experience, she plays it off as she knew what she was doing all along or 3. She neglected to mist/bathe the beardie or noticed he had trouble shedding and did not assist, and now tail rot had settled in, it is too late so she covers her inexperienced butt by lying that it was the breeders fault.  

It sounds like that beardie had rot in his tail.  This is common for lizards who did not shed properly and it takes months or even years to get to the point where the shed constructs the tail/feet/toes until they rot and falls off.  One big sign of rot is a black tail or dark coloring on its tail, toes, etc... 

I don't remember seeing the beardie having a dark or black tail or any sign of rot when he was purchased.  I could be wrong.  If he did not have any, to help him shed she could mist him and bathe him a few times a week (Recommended regardless of shed to keep it hydrated).  Not knowing how hot her temps are, but assuming it being around 110 F which is what he should have as a baby, misting him plus bathing would be beneficial with helping him shed.

Rack systems, if set up correctly, can be safe and efficient to use for multiple snakes.  One most important factor both sides of the rack-or-no-rack argument is stimulation must be added in the tub. BHB received criticism for his bare minimum set up.  Plenty of space to stretch, deep enough substrate for digging, fake plants, hides, cork barks/bricks... It is easy to set up and provide an environment to the animal where it can burrow, explore, etc just as it can in a glass tank.  Some snakes do better in racks/tubs than glass tanks.  

Edited by Cheesenugget

Posted

I wonder if she sponsored this post or made the meme (found it on explore). I think shes pretty but i feel like she doesnt have a big enough following for a random person to make a meme of her unless they’re secretly a big fan idk.

DBC427DB-82B9-4D75-B42A-DCE1BCE10055.jpeg

Posted

^ i found it on my explore page too :alpacashocked:

I was like...I know that face.

Eh, she’s not that suitable for the meme. Maybe one of her followers quote tweeted her tweet and it got attention. Idk, I was surprised :/

Posted

Off topic but can anyone suggest any pettubers? Because of TND and Emzotic (heck even Pugpibblehedgie has been feeling a little off to me recently, though I can't explain as to why) I'm not sure who would be good to watch.

Posted

Now she bought a new ball python. FOR 7500$?!?! JUST because it is special and pretty? 

I get there are people who are animal collectors, and fair enough as long as they take proper care of the animals. BUT Taylor is trying to be this animal educator? She should advocate to ADOPT not shop reptiles! Especially ball pythons as they tend to be thrown away quite often! But no.... she only wants the special and beautiful animals. Does she even have a "regular" ballpython? 

I really don't get it.... If I had that kind of money I would not spend it on ONE animal just because I thought it was pretty. I would work to be able to donate the money for a good course or something like that. I would show my audience where to help out and try to make a difference. 

Posted

Now she bought a new ball python. FOR 7500$?!?! JUST because it is special and pretty? 

I get there are people who are animal collectors, and fair enough as long as they take proper care of the animals. BUT Taylor is trying to be this animal educator? She should advocate to ADOPT not shop reptiles! Especially ball pythons as they tend to be thrown away quite often! But no.... she only wants the special and beautiful animals. Does she even have a "regular" ballpython? 

I really don't get it.... If I had that kind of money I would not spend it on ONE animal just because I thought it was pretty. I would work to be able to donate the money for a good course or something like that. I would show my audience where to help out and try to make a difference. 

Exactly.

Taylor “Adopt don’t shop except if it’s an expensive reptile” Nicole Dean. 

I’m wondering when that YT money is gonna run out. 

Posted (edited)

And also look at the pictures where her snake bit her and those small scratches on her hand. She claims to have EDS yet those pictures seem to say otherwise. I hope that soon her lies catch up to her and more people start to realize her crap. 

Edited by LadyCalliope

Posted

And also look at the pictures where her snake bit her and those small scratches on her hand. She claims to have EDS yet those pictures seem to say otherwise. I hope that soon her lies catch up to her and more people start to realize her crap. 

What does that have to do with EDS? (I don't know anything about the illness and couldn't find anything in my short google search)

Posted

I think the scratches are from her other animals, Kronos and one of the snakes. She had it on her story the day before I think.

Those cuts have nothing to do with EDS lol

Posted

I mentioned the EDS because I read that EDS makes scars, bites and such look and feel way worse than what she shows and claims, whether it's from animals or not.

Posted (edited)

I mentioned the EDS because I read that EDS makes scars, bites and such look and feel way worse than what she shows and claims, whether it's from animals or not.

Which type of EDS does Taylor have? I just did a quick read up on EDS and it sounds like there are 13 types that each have different symptoms. 

Edited by SadBlythe
I’m assuming EDS stands for Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome?

Posted (edited)

You do not need to have every symptom to qualify for a diagnosis. Ehlers Danlos is a "Progressive" illness, and the symptoms get worse as people age. My mom and I both have EDS, and I developed symptoms about 20 years sooner than my mom did randomly.  So it doesn't even matter if yo have the exact same type of EDS, you can't predict or guarantee how this illness will impact a person.

And it absolutely is an invisible illness which sucks because then you have a lot people who don't understand your pain and potential added judgement. I hate when people stare at me when I use mobility devices in stores :/

again, this has nothing to do with the drama she's caused or gone through just commenting on EDS.

Edited by nothankyou
formatting errors, I do not understand how to use this website yet