• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/09/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

377 posts in this topic

Posted

Ah, I see she made multiple excuses instead of out-right admitting that she fucked up and won't do it again.

Yeah, the room is so big and open that the geckos could go anywhere, but she still decided them being by the TV was the best option.

Good to know that she is just so competent as to open windows and put a fan on, but not to smoke in another room/outside. So, she admits that she KNEW it was bad for them, but she did it anyway? Okay. Taylor, cool, cool.

Also, does she understand the concept of fumes being invisible so she cannot keep track of what they inhaled?

She baffles me. "I blow the smoke in THIS direction, so clearly all the smoke and fumes went this way."

I think I would have more respect for her if she said she did not think or know that they could be harmed by cannabis. At least then it would seem sincere when she said it won't happen again, but she makes it sound like she KNEW by giving excuses. "Oh, they weren't visibly harmed so I should be let off the hook."

Posted

Long time lurker, first time poster here.

Reading about TND and her cannabis habits is making me physically sick, especially since I personally have experience with weed and cats. My now estranged cousin was smoking weed around her cat and blew smoke in his face. He was getting "high", basically stumbling around and acting strangely. The next morning he was acting off. He was cuddly and sweet, but he became hyper defensive and angry, spending most of his time hiding. If he wasn't scratching and biting, he was off somewhere sleeping. When he started vomiting, my aunt took him to the vet.

It turns out that he had brain damage.

He was in so much pain that my aunt decided to put him down. He was only a few years old, but he was much bigger than those tiny kittens. If he had brain damage, those kittens could experience much worse symptoms.

Sorry for rambling, but for the love of god keep weed away from cats!

Posted

She uploaded the custom tank upgrade process.

wp_ss_20180517_0001_(2).thumb.png.07e9f3

She even got the Roughneck monitor a new tank. Not sure if that is in any way an indication of her intentions in regards to keeping it or rehoming but I guess we will see. (If she still intends to rehome it but got the tank regardless, I would say that is admirable.)

The room they are in is majorly camped already and she still has more tanks and cages to arrive.

The female hedgehogs are still  in the closet... With the crested geckos for company. She said she is only keeping the geckos in the closet for a week so it is not an issue.

It is not merely the principle of housing animals in something as small as a closet, it is the fact that it is a major sign that you are lacking space so much that you resort to putting them in closets. Plus animals housed in cramped areas with little to no ventilation is going to cause some odours.

Seeing the small/old cages next to the upgrades highlights just how cramped  they were.

I don't remember her saying if/how she will Tetris them all in or if she will move some to other areas of the house.

Hopefully it all goes well.

Posted

well then, turns out her mouse, Gus, died

Posted (edited)

Sooooo, she is keeping the monitor. 

I commented on the picture (she posted it on Instagram) how she plans on keeping the monitor and the cats, and people kept commenting that she probably has another room for the monitor - but she has not showed another animal room (she still has animals in a closet = probably no more rooms) and I don't think she is moving the monitor into another room whether she has a room available or not. 

This means that when it gets big and needs exercise outside its enclosure that it won't really have a lot of room the move around in as the animal crowded already? I am just so concerned for the monitor honestly - and the cats!

Edited by HotStuff

Posted (edited)

No surprise there.  Who did not see this coming?

As I previously posted before, monitors are not for beginners.  If she bought the lizard BEFORE the enclosure were correct and set up completely from the beginning, she should not have a monitor.  I have seen tegus kept in apartments but these owners normally have 2 or 3 pets the most, have a large enclosure and the tegu is free roam.  She is keeping a monitor, something I have never heard of being done in a 2 or even 3 bedroom apartment plus the rooms are occupied heavily with tanks, cages, etc.

You know, this is why pet stores should force an owner to pass a test or the state forced the owners to be licensed to own dangerous reptiles like that, because that lizard will get big, grumpy and stressed living under such conditions.  Monitors can be tamed but many including hers goes through the adolescent stage where all that tameness matters very little or becomes nil.  They can be sweet as babies and nasty as adults no matter what you do.  That is why experienced monitor owners also train their animals, similar to the training used when handling a bear or a lion at a zoo.

Will she do that? Maybe.  Does she know how to?  Nope.  Not at all.

On a side note, she posted pics of herself not too long ago, showing off her mid section and posing in quite revealing positions.  When someone comments about it, she goes on the defensive about how women can't show off her skin etc.

I'm a woman who is fortunate enough to stay skinny without much effort (Thanks, genes).  You don't necessarily have to show off your body to young impressionable children for attention.  They like animals.  Produce fun, educational animal vids. 

Maybe she hopes to become a IG model as a second option should she run out of ideas for animal vids? 

Weird part about this is Emzotic posted a pic of her, Tyler, Mattie and Taylor in a hotel room at Playlist.  There were other pics taken of Taylor and her fans too.  She did not look this skinny at all.  Playlist was not long ago so that must be some workout secret she is holding back from us.

Edited by Cheesenugget

Posted

Yeah, she is forcing the narrative that the monitor is really tame and taking to her, as if it justifies her keeping it. I find it strange how she ordered the enclosures months and months ago, yet she was able to get the monitor a custom tank at the same time as the others and even before other tanks were ready. I guess they just had spares lying around.

Yeah, she is lying to herself that she has the ability to care for the monitor properly. She has animals in a closet. What sort of space do you have for a monitor? Where will you store your cats when you let the monitor out?

Indeed, she had a lot of posery photos and apparently went up a couple of bra sizes. Heavily padded bras are a good way to inflate your chest and cinch your waist. Taylor has a really good body already, not exactly sure why she feels the need to exaggerate it and then post it to her fans who are young, insecure and impressionable, but there it is.

I am not saying to never post photos of yourself, but there comes a point where it is uncomfortable to see you use animals as props and just plain annoying to read generic "I've been feeling confident lately." captions under revealing photos.

Sure, post a cute selfie, but these ones that could be easily captioned, "Come and get it, Daddy" are inescapable.

You don't need to rely on your body or face to get people to like you.

wp_ss_20180603_0001.thumb.png.ffe2555c3f

"Future purchases"

At least she admits that she has intentions to shop for more animals.

Posted

"All the rescues in my area will only give him the same care that I am capable of" just because you're capable of taking care of an animal doesn't mean it's a good idea to keep it.

It's pretty selfish to sit there and say "he'd have the same quality of life at the rescue as he would with me, but I'm gonna keep him in this small ass apartment with many other pets instead of handing him over to someone who will more likely spend better quality time with him and let him have space to run around outside his enclosure when he gets bigger. Also he gets me likes on insta and provides material for YouTube videos"

Posted

Turns out she got lip fillings LOL. Also this isng the first time she’s got them confirmed by her twitter. She also claims she loves being natural Also she’s still dating jonny and he’s still as disgusting as ever 

17EB7F46-3BAA-4A85-9DCD-F9AF99DB6C6F.png

B8789E73-5BEE-445E-9EE3-03B8AF2BA205.png

340E6F0D-DA54-45D9-819F-D384AACEC9A6.png

Posted (edited)

A lot is down to swelling, but a lot of people are exclaiming how beautiful they look. They look like a caricature at the moment.

My favourite line to read any time a white girl with short, bleach blonde hair and red lipstick posts a selfie.

wp_ss_20180610_0001.thumb.png.7022a4fb7c

wp_ss_20180610_0002.thumb.png.206058948c

wp_ss_20180610_0003_(2).thumb.png.41a764

wp_ss_20180611_0010_(2).thumb.png.7b9712

wp_ss_20180610_0004.thumb.png.fcf4d150d1

wp_ss_20180611_0011_(2).thumb.png.aa0b86

Nothing about their facial features or structures is comparable. I won't get started on "Animal Goddess" either.

Taylor, your hair is damaged and short. You clearly styled it. Don't do this, "Lol, my hair is so random, I'm not posting to show my lips off or anything."

Posting such unrelated captions really bugs me since I don't know if they believe they are being sly or they are that dull and in need of praise for their looks. Most of the photos she posts looks like they were meant for Jonny.

wp_ss_20180610_0006_(2).thumb.png.2981b6

Girl, they are swollen as fuck and they look ridiculous currently. Lip fillers do not do the same thing as over lining. One is like a 2D illusion and the other is 2D Relief where it protrudes forwards and thickens.

I hope they go down considerably because they are currently disproportionate.

wp_ss_20180610_0003_(3).thumb.png.bfc290wp_ss_20180611_0010_(3).thumb.png.cfc7d3

"Uhuh, seems legit."

Jonny will never cease to be a creep. He probably would have posted that they are perfect for blowjobs if Taylor would let him. What a wonderful sight to see a 31yo lyricist type "Devine" instead of "Divine."

Edited by BloodDrainedDeer

Posted (edited)

Anyone know why she changed the title?

B82A2650-9DD1-4176-AFDD-86729C78F059.jpeg

A4D92E2E-4385-4969-91F7-BFB6A67296E0.jpeg

Edited by BetterThanT0ast

Posted

Anyone know why she changed the title?

Wonder if she realized how bad any title talking about killing living beings sounds when so many of your pets ‘disappear’ on a regular basis... 

Posted

Yeah, she was not being very sly with that title change.

I loved how the video had an important message at the end but she harped on about this in a comment.

D9F7C7EB-3469-4AAC-B520-FEB9CFF09F0F.thu

Then she proceeded to spend time liking every kiss-ass comment.

8B568E96-6E01-47FE-A9B9-F6C1539309E6.thuA5DB93E1-FD59-4034-8A82-1CA569652107.thu

93A710D5-DFD1-4D50-94E2-EC00B85D0C59.thu

C1D62DDE-B5DE-4D5A-A413-E3B4545D0563.thu

You OBVIOUSLY care. You wouldn't feel the need to caption every selfie of you without make up as, "no make up!"

She is coming across as increasingly self-absorbed to me. Instead of posting something helpful, or commenting to look into the description for some volunteering/donation links. (Which she didn't actually add to my surprise. She instead pushed the coral seller and a link on how to reduce your carbon footprint.)

Why would I trust her knowledge as being her own when she posted this.

856BEBC4-9893-44EC-AC98-5D5731AD934D.thu

Where did she even come up with that? Numerous people in thr comment section even said that what she typed was flat out false but she surprisingly didn't change it. Or even edit it to say she was mistaken. So many people were like, "Wow I didn't know that."

I won't pretend it is a massive deal, it is not a fake fact that will result in animals dying, but it shows that people believe her information when it doesn't even make sense. How would a cat know how to appeal to a bird in an empathetic way?

Just look at this.

41BCF436-4B07-4D59-BB06-D7296C8E2AB1_(2)

"I get most of my info from her."

Taylor maybe gives 4-6% of the information and this fool thinks that they are getting enough info with Taylor so as not to go much deeper with their research?

The context of that comment >>

C1D62DDE-B5DE-4D5A-A413-E3B4545D0563.thu

1D214672-D0EE-42BC-BC31-7CC4E10F056C.thu

B95B75FF-9F0D-4AB5-855F-9A1B0EECA8CD.thu

80CBDD25-25EA-43E2-B628-4152BA91872B.thu

41BCF436-4B07-4D59-BB06-D7296C8E2AB1.thu

B98EAD50-8CA4-4F08-BE0D-178B01AB6285.thu

And another naive person asks Taylor for advice on why their animals died...

ACFA653F-EA49-44E5-8188-724A627D8AF5.thu

This is at least the 5th person that I have seen saying their pet died and wondering why. Some of those 5 have even said they were inspired by her to get said animal.

She needs to address this in a video, fuckin' clickbait them with, "Feeding All My Animals Again!" if needed to get a big audience. These people need to be told that her videos are BASIC guides for those curious about animals, not guides to actually care for animals. She said, "If you're 12, don't get this animal." But adults are dipshits too and think, "I'm an adult, I can easily care for an exotic animal." She has even had animals die when it could have been prevented. Please address it to everyone and not just children.

Posted

She's not allowed to give anymore advice until she takes proper care of those hedgehogs and gets them out of those sad excuses for cages.

Posted (edited)

Hello, first time poster here. I don't mean to sound catty/gossipy and in truth I wouldn't make an account let alone post but there is something that I would like to get off my chest. If I end up sounding incoherent I apologize, I'm not very good and piecing words together and it can sound very awkward. Anyway I'd like to start off by saying I found her recently when I was searching for hedgehog care videos on YT and I ended up liking some of her content but her newer videos (especially the new one about "Egg") have been putting me off a little bit but I couldn't say as to why, even now I still don't fully know. Anyway I heard of the drama going down with Emzotic being a troll and I got curious and checked it out which is how I found out about her, ahem, "boyfriend" and all his, er, behavioral problems. Then I found out that she bought him a baby bearded dragon (at least I believe it was a beardie?), no problem in itself but 1. It was a present and 2. When he was high/drunk/whatever he picked up her kitten and threatened to flush it. What. The. Heck?! She said it was a joke but seeing his crap posts I highly doubt it. After this she still bought him a pet! The kitten thing should have been a red flag but apparently not in her mind. What if they do break up? What'll happen to the bearded dragon? What about the other animals? This guy has shown his ugly colors but still nothing. Next time she's out, instead of buying an animal (that she claims she oh so desperately needs) how about going to the sense store and pick up as much common sense as possible. Sorry to rant, that's one of the many things that she has done that irks me to no end.

Edited by LadyCalliope