• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

408 posts in this topic

Posted

Hoarding is a mental health problem, but knowing her animal hoarding is what propelled her to a million YouTube subscribers, why be healthy when you can be rich? Hard to pity someone who moves in with known rapist/abuser jonny craig and laughs at his victims with him.

She tried to bring her hedgehog to fucking SeaWorld, so the idea of Taylor misrepresenting Kida's training to take her to public places isn't too far-fetched.

Personally I do believe she wanted to train Kida as a service animal, but I doubt she invested the time she needed to train her properly on top of caring for all her other animals. The part about her mother being mad about her leaving the dog behind when she moved is a fabrication, though. As confirmed via Twitter, her mother wanted the dog for Taylor's brother for some time (he has Prader-Willi syndrome), so there's no reason for her to be upset about getting what she wanted.

Okay, thanks for clearing up the part about the mother supposedly being mad. Don't want to contribute to false information. I haven't really looked up much myself, I am just passively seeing and reading information and misinformation.

Yeah, Taylor being so compassionate for animals, but refuses to heed countless warnings and blatant evidence that her boyfriend is a mess. Innocent until proven guilty, but posting numerous threats on public platforms and not denying the accusations makes you a definitive Shit-head.

(Posting multiple quotes is fucking with my format, so bear with.)

@Nikiri highlighted that Ragdolls are quite a large breed anyway, which I understand, but apparently the kittens are the same age (or within a week or so,) according to Nicole herself on the InstaGram photo where she revealed Ghost for the first time. She claims she got him from a PetCo adoption centre downtown and he was 5 1/2 weeks old and so was a, "Perfect fit for a companion for Nemo."

This sparked outrage since many claimed PetCo will not allow anyone to adopt a kitten under 8 weeks unless they are an experienced or qualified rescuer. (PetCo does not exist in my country, so I have no idea how true that may or may not be.) In her latest vlog, I remember that she said Nemo was 2 months old. (Could be not be remembering correctly, but pretty sure.)

Prior to that, she apparently posted a photo of Ragdolls "needing a home" but the photo was from a Craiglist advert. Though, someone pointed out that the Craiglist advert could have stolen the image. But she rarely seems to get an animal which is just healthy and needing adopted.

Her criteria for getting animals is either designer/exotic OR animals which are on the verge of death/have serious health problems. She went to buy a specific snake and allowed the seller to sell her another snake and get the original one she wanted for free. Also buying an emaciated tree python just to try and save it, it died and then she got a replacement from the company due to her complaining about the snake's condition.

I feel as though she will always get support for this hoarding behaviour. She'll have to bring home a Bengal Tiger before these fools question her behaviour. I subscribed because I genuinely enjoyed her humour and content.

@Cheesenugget Thanks for the information, I appreciate it.

Posted

To me, she's someone who's absolutely beautiful.

I know she was born with looks where people could stereotype and get jealous of her looking "like a whore". But she was born with natural (seemingly natural?) big bust... And she has a really good figure... And a super pretty face. :)

Not only as an animal-lover who does Youtube, I also look to her for fitness inspiration! ^^

Posted

image.thumb.jpeg.73868aff4333c4ee0f29b03

image.thumb.jpeg.9d438adf4b17cbf2f3a6098

image.thumb.jpeg.39c8d4ce6b6c6fa3da52be5

"OMG! Alleged rapist posing with the kitten he threatened to drown in a toilet is so cute!" Pfft.

Not sure if they are genuinely ignorant, or just moronic tween fangirls who think any mediocre-looking guy in an edgy band with shitty tattoos is automatically super hot and can get away with being a bad boi with his bad boi attitude. All the accusations are false and stem from jealousy!

Posted

Taylor is a classic case of someone who does not feel like they have control of their life and their own personal crap so they make up for it by nurturing animals and people, hence the hoarding of animals which she feels need her, and taking on relationships like the one she's currently in. People like her are prone to ending up in toxic and abusive relationships, hence the history of abusive exes and ending back at square one with the next partner. It's the desire to fix and mend the heart of someone so fucked up, or the honor to be the one person that a fucked up person can be genuinely kind and loving to. Ugh, she reminds me of a friend of mine. This girl has been with abusive douche after another. She attracts those kind of people because she actually gives them the time of day, and tries to believe that deep down there's a good person in there, he's just been so battered and beaten by society and if she just keeps putting up with his shit, maybe they'll come out on top. And they never do. One of these guys landed her in prison for two years for possession of meth.

I have a feeling this is a possibility for where this might land Taylor. They'd barely been together a few months before he started causing shit. His drug habit and tendency to lash out and sabotage his exes will not go over well for her. If she goes to jail for even a month, her animals are screwed.

Posted

New video posted yesterday.

She actually mentioned the service dog and cleared it up, though it still doesn't add up imo but maybe that's just me. It just seems like she wanted another dog and didn't actually need a service dog and sort of used it as an excuse? (even though her brother is the one that genuinely needs one) 

Can you train service dogs to work for 2 people? Like idk if I just didn't understand properly but it seems like she was saying they got the dog because her brother needed one and she was looking for one too and she chose Kida so was she being trained for both her and her brother? Idk regardless, it just seems weird that she'd need a service dog oh so bad and when it came time to move out, she all of a sudden didn't need one? She probably didn't need one in the first place. 

Also, damn. So many animals. I'll bet by the end of next month she'll have 3 more snakes and another kitten. What's up with her obsession with snakes? I mean she's obsessed with getting animals in general but since she got her first snake, she's been getting them back-to-back.

not gonna comment on anything else but the service dog thing since that's all I have good info on. I myself need a service dog and am currently unable to get one, but have been recommended by multiple people(professionals)  to get one. 

serivdservice dogs are for one person onlyonly, they are ususually suppsupposed to stay with that person almost 24/7, especially if they're a mobility and medical alert dog (which I think Taylor mentioned the dog would be trained for). Since Taylor goes out a lot and travels, it would be nearly impossible for her and her brother to share a service dog. Also, since they have two whole different needs, training that one dog and expecting them to preform to service dog standards would be almost cruel. There are at least three tasks that Kida would have to learn just for taylor, and being an older dog, it would probably take months to get her up to 90 percent success. Also service dogs need to behave well in public, which takes at least 6 months if your dog is smart and has the perfect temperament. Kida (to my knowledge) started off as a very skittish and shy dog, the last kind of dog you want to be your service dog. While Taylor did mention getting her trained to be "certified" (service dogs don't need any sort of certification to say that they're a service dog, not even a vest or patch) and getting her confidence up, Kida would probably have ended up being more of a comfort dog due to her already fearful nature. 

not gonna comment on anything else but the service dog thing since that's all I have good info on. I myself need a service dog and am currently unable to get one, but have been recommended by multiple people(professionals)  to get one. 

serivdservice dogs are for one person onlyonly, they are ususually suppsupposed to stay with that person almost 24/7, especially if they're a mobility and medical alert dog (which I think Taylor mentioned the dog would be trained for). Since Taylor goes out a lot and travels, it would be nearly impossible for her and her brother to share a service dog. Also, since they have two whole different needs, training that one dog and expecting them to preform to service dog standards would be almost cruel. There are at least three tasks that Kida would have to learn just for taylor, and being an older dog, it would probably take months to get her up to 90 percent success. Also service dogs need to behave well in public, which takes at least 6 months if your dog is smart and has the perfect temperament. Kida (to my knowledge) started off as a very skittish and shy dog, the last kind of dog you want to be your service dog. While Taylor did mention getting her trained to be "certified" (service dogs don't need any sort of certification to say that they're a service dog, not even a vest or patch) and getting her confidence up, Kida would probably have ended up being more of a comfort dog due to her already fearful nature. 

ps: idk what bug is on here that makes my words add the same word onto the them while im typing/correcting (ex: serviceservice, onlyonly,) but it needs to be fixed. 

Posted

Has anyone watched her pitbulls video? (I’d post it here but I don’t know how.)

She rambled on for sooo long. I get the point she was trying to say, and it’s a good point but... she sounded so unprepared and drowsy? 

It was bad and boring. 

Posted

Has anyone watched her pitbulls video? (I’d post it here but I don’t know how.)

She rambled on for sooo long. I get the point she was trying to say, and it’s a good point but... she sounded so unprepared and drowsy? 

It was bad and boring. 

I mean, her rambling about needing to go to the opticians and shit would bore the tits off anyone because NO one with half a functional brain is going to ask why she is wearing glasses. I think that is an issue with vlogger types in general, not just Taylor. They have a supposedly important message but spend literal minutes talking about their appearance.

I mean, the intent of the video was good, but it didn't really hit home on all that points I would have liked to see, but obviously it is her video and so me saying I would have done it differently is not a fair critique. She made her point anyway.

Guys, she GOT ANOTHER FUCKING SNAKE THAT NEEDED A HOME!

I would be fearful of living in an apartment complex with all the animals. If a fire erupted in another apartment, it would be chaos. Hope she is on the groundfloor anyway.

(Also find it kind of funny how she mentioned how the burn on her forearm was from getting pizza out of the oven AGAIN. Got to keep the rumours of DV hush hush.)

Posted

I admired her for being able to care for so many animals, especially reptiles since I could never see myself owning any, but after seeing how problematic she seems, I feel bad for her. 

Posted

Personally, I love having tons of pets but I'm nothing like TND. I have more pets that her, however mine receive great care unlike hers, and are not disregarded as soon as I get another one... 

I've done a little internet browse, and found this out about some of the animals she has claimed to rescue, or have not purchased- all which are verified in some of her older instagram posts. 

28th April 2014: Takes her first hedgehog, Nala, into a school or similar and allows her to run around and do as she pleases (like, seriously, what? Does she not think about the threats to her hedgehogs health?)
12th October 2014: Takes her hedgehog Nala out to a market, and carries her around on her back (stressful for hedgehogs, and stress can cause them to die... Wonder why all her pets die before they are meant to?)
4th Feb 2015: Nala is first taken to the ER for illness, and it turns out she has lost 120 grams of weight... A BIG sign of stress in hedgehogs
6th Feb 2015: Nala has been put to sleep due to 'suspected cancer', or so she states, at less than 3 years of age. Hedgehogs that are healthy can easily live upwards of 5 years... 
13th March 2015: New hedgehog, Solara is purchased from breeders
26th March 2015: Despite just getting her new hedgehog, 13 days earlier, she sees it as a good idea to take her hedgehog into a school for children to play with. Does she not get that hedgehogs are very easily stressed? Despite claiming to be some sort of animal expert...
23rd April 2015: BUYS Kovu, although now she states him as a rescue animal? He is 6 weeks old, and perfectly healthy at this point, even though she tells people she got him when he wasn't very well, and becoming blind...
7th July 2015: First mention of a third new hedgehog being purchased, Piper, but no indication of just when she got her
17th July 2015: Kovu still appears to be in perfect health in the pictures posted, although she apparently rescued him as a blind hedgehog. Yeah, right Taylor, we believe you, sure?
23rd July 2015: Taylor has Solara out during a car ride, just wandering around her and sat on her shoulder during the car is moving. More stress for the poor soul...
5th September 2015: Echo, her crested gecko, was brought home. Stated to be her FIRST reptile, yet these days she's claiming that she is an expert in the field and seems to act like she's had reptiles all her life. Just over 2 years ago she got her first reptile. Oh. Another one she claims was a rescue, but this animal seems to have been purchasesd from PetCo due to prior posts she made of him whilst at work (we all know she used to work at PetCo)
13th Sept 2015: Posts about Echo having bad injuries due to being housed with other males in the pet store. Keep this in mind, as it is a necessary point to consider when she gets her second C.G
27th October 2015: Purchases a Betta Fish from PetCo, who she has been stating is 'over 3 years old' for the past year. Yes, you've had him that long Taylor? 
20th Nov 2015: PURCHASES Mushu her axolotl as a baby, another animal she claimed to have rescued but has prior posted about buying him....
30th Dec 2015: Posts about how she had purchased her axolotl from a bad breeder (yet always tells us NOT to do this), and that her axie had been mistreated by said person. States she knows this because of the fact that the BABY axolotl did not have big gills, because they 'had been bitten off by other axolotls it was kept with'. Mhmm girl, baby axies don't have fully grown gills when they are less than the size of your pinky finger... Some expert we have here girls.
8th Feb 2016: First begins to post about having salt water fish, yet only just purchased an easy to care for fish a few months prior. Taylor really does not have the experience to be jumping into this field, and it appears she has had these fish for a while already at this point (post was of a fish called Yoshi, but she states in other posts that her first salt water fish was Zazu)
17th/20th Feb 2016: Posts about yet another new pet, a clown fish who she has called 'Emo Nemo'. Don't think she still has this one, probably another pet of hers that has died from stress due to the fact she overstocks her tanks. These posts include about how the fish was purchased from a pet store because she felt sorry for him as he was 'being beat up by the other fish'. 
27th Feb 2016: Got her second crested gecko, which is a male. Another point that will become relevant later on
9th/10th March 2016: Other previously unmentioned salt water fish posted about on her instagram for the first time. Tank is surely overstocked by now due to only being small, and have TONS of corals in it. 
13th March 2015: Despite stating Echo was injured by other male crested geckos when he was kept with them at the pet store, and clearly knowing from this (doesn't take an idiot to work it out Taylor) that male cresties shouldn't live together, posts a picture of Echo and her new C.G living together. Both of whom are males. 
6th April 2016: First post about her seahorses, however again, no indication of when she got these fish. 
22nd April 2016: First post of yet another new fish, this time a female clown fish. 
3rd July 2016: Posts about debating buying ANOTHER new fish (Betta), however I believe she thankfully didn't...
11th July 2016: Buys a Pacman frog, which she shows her handling and attempting to force feed
29th July 2016: First post of her tarantula, no mention of how or where she got her from at this point, although I do believe that was the point at when she got her....
30th July 2016: Another new seahorse is purchased, which she purchased after a few hours of it arriving in the pet store she got it from. No quarantine period for such delicate animals? And she wonders why her others started to pass away after this?
8th August 2016: Makes a post about having fish for only a year, and yet already has saltwater tanks, seahorses etc. and feels she can deal with that? She's really not experienced with fish I'm gathering at this point, and her tanks are becoming more and more overstocked with time. 
11th August 2016: The first time she mentions no longer having her Pacman frog. Another pet that has died only a few months after first getting him. Fantastic care from this animal expert is clearly going into her pets.
15th August 2016: Posts a video of her feeding one of her hedgehogs a crisp (chip if you're American :-)). Seriously, I have no words for this one. However, Kovu still seems in good health at this point. 
17th September 2016: Yet another new pet, and this time she's got another Pacman frog. Hopefully this one doesn't suddenly pass away after a few months of being in her care. 
18th September 2016: Purchases a budwing mantis. The amount of pets she is buying herself in a short space of time is getting ridiculous at this point. 
26th September 2016: Took her mouse, Gus, home- yet she claims he is 3+ years old now. He must be, at the most, 1 and a half years of age. 
1st October 2016: 1st post about new first, female Bettas. Yes, more new fish. 
13th October 2016: More female seahorses brought, will this ever stop?
22nd October 2016: Posts about her hedgehog Solara becoming ill, and is loosing patches of her quills (now if that doesn't sound like stress, I don't know what does)), and not eating (yet another sign of stress in hedgehogs...). Solara must be less than 2 years old at this point, yet Taylor is claiming she is at least 2 and a half years old.
26th Oct. 2016: Oh wow, another new fish- one to go in her seahorse tank this time. 
17th Nov. 2016: Posts about one of her female seahorses passing away, and that her male has stopped eating. She believes it's because of a parasite, yet it turns out that Nova is trying to prematurely give birth. Oh, there's another sign of stress in one of her animals. 
20th Nov. 2016: Posts about her mantis shedding into adulthood. 
22nd Nov. 2016: Another new fish for her overstocking habits. 
28th Nov. 2016: Claims that everyone else but her knew about her seahorses purchased being wildcaught and that's why they died. Yeah, right. A store isn't just going to lie to you yet tell everyone else who is interested in them the truth
5th Dec. 2016: First post about her cowfish, yes, another new fish for her saltwater tank...
6th Dec. 2016: Begins to adopt a doberman as a 'service dog', that she then leaves behind when she moves out...
7th Dec. 2016: Claims Solara isn't getting worse, 'just skinnier and weaker'. What? How is that not getting worse? Jesus give me strength
19th Dec. 2016: Suddenly has a group of female bettas, and no longer just the one. Here we go again with more fish. 
2nd Jan 2017: Learn that her tarantula has been stuck in premolt since she got her (for 2 months) so we learn when she purchased her. Want's to rehome her due to allergies?
6th Jan 2017: A new fish again. A puffer fish, that's being kept in a tank full of corals that is ALREADY overstocked.
17th Jan 2017: Her tarantula finally has molted, and now she's suddenly able to handle her. What happened to her 'server allergies'?
18th Jan 2017: Makes claims of how she rescued a clownfish, that she has previously said she purchased from a store. 
19th Jan 2017: Purchases yet another new salt water fish, this time from PetCo 'because he was sick'. He's sick, and yet still placed into her already overstocked saltwater tank? 
21st Jan 2017: First post about Kovu being sick, and having eye issues. Why are all her hedgehogs ill? Oh, yeah, she stresses them out...
28th Jan 2017: Makes a joke about her killifish commiting suicide due to her leaving the lid of the tank. So funny Taylor... Oh yeah, more new fish as well...
2nd Feb 2017: Posts about her first crocodile skink, stating 'I wanted one yesterday so now I have one'. Really great research done on that animal.
9th Feb 2017: Piper, her hedgehog, gets put to sleep 'due to having the same illness as Nala'. Shock horror lmao. 
10th Feb 2017: Kovu is loosing his right eye, and Solara is still very sick yet somehow still alive. Wouldn't you put an animal that is constantly sick, and loosiing more and more weight, to sleep? Wouldn't it be the kindest thing to do?
25th Feb 2017: Gets her blue tongue skink
17th April 2017: Posts that Solara has passed away. Yet another hedgehog being put to sleep before it's even reached half of how long it's lifespan should be. 
24th April 2017: Posts that she got a kenyan sand boa, saying that her mum said she could get a snake the day before so she went out and got one. Again, impulse purchasing animals without doing the correct amount of research. 
8th May 2017: Purchases a second snake (Hognose)
20th May 2017: And yet another new snake (first ball python)
7th June 2017: Gets her leopard gecko, that she claims was gifted to her by a store. 
2nd July 2017: Makes a post about how illegal it is to sell baby turtles on the side of the road, and that nobody should ever buy them because it is supporting this illegal trade- yet purchases 80 from a back street seller to 'rescue them'. She then posts that she will be giving them away for FREE to anyone who wants them.
21st July 2017: Posted that her mantis had passed away due to 'old age', and that the type she had only live for a year. A year in adulthood, that means Taylor. Also posts that she got a leaf insect instead, yet we never see him again.
11th August 2017: First post made of yet another new saltwater fish.
31st August 2017: Another first post of a different fish, which she claims was 'handed to her in a zip lock bag'. Yeah, that happens all the time- just like your new corn snake and that 5 and a half week old cat that you 'got from pet co'. 
23rd Sept 2017: Despite saying she was not going to get more hedgehogs, she purchases another one (Ella).
24th Sept 2017: Purchased 2 more snakes- her second ball python and a mexican black kingsnake
27th Sept 2017: Purchased a second crocodile skink
4th Oct 2017: Purchased a green tree python
31st Oct 2017: Purchases two more fish (black storm clownfish) that cost $600 each. 
15th Nov. 2017: Purchased another snake (milk snake). At this point, you begin to notice that all her posts are only about her new pets- once they reach around a month old, she stops posting about them. 
28th Nov. 2017: 'adopts' two kittens, despite having no prior experience with keeping cats, that are sick and have been abandoned by their mother. Yet again, from 'someone at PetCo'
17th Dec. 2017: Purchased two more ball pythons, a halloween crab and a bearded dragon. More new animals to be forgot about in a months time. 
22nd Dec 2017: after one of the cats she 'adopted' passed away, she 'adopted' another kitten from PetCo. A kitten that was FIVE WEEKS OLD. Not only is it illegal for anyone to adopt cats out at this age, people who did some research into a tweet she posted about kittens she wanted stating that they were from a backyard breeder on craigslist. Ghost looks pretty much the same as those in the litter she posted about. Yet, he was of course, 'adopted'. 
14th Jan 2018: Here's a shocker for you, she got yet another snake. Another ball python.
31st Jan 2018: 'adopted' a corn snake from 'someone she saw at PetCo'. Again, an animal that people have found being sold on craigslist. This snake was being sold as a pretty much puppy dog tame, yet she made the claim that she got given it due to it biting someone in the girls family. Yeah, right. 

Posted (edited)

This chic just lie through her teeth and her fans, again, eats it all up like idiots.  She recently took home a corn snake (I was wondering when that will happen).  A tessera corn.  She post it on Twitter that she adopted him because the owner had to get rid of him due to biting.

First off, biting from a corn snake is a complete joke.  They do not bite 90% of the time.  If they do a defense strike, their teeth are so small it does not even break skin.  You would wonder to yourself, uh, did that thing bit me?  

Fortunately, she was immediately busted by someone who posted a Craigslist ad offering the same exact snake, tank set up and all for $200.00, stating that this snake is very easy to handle and do not bite.  She is getting rid of it because she is moving.  

This liar responded that she found the girl with this snake at the pet shop she just so happened to be in.  She found her giving up her snake and tank right there in FRONT of her so she offered to take him.  Just like that.

Here is the deal.  I have reptiles.  I go to my local pet store every week for feeders.  Most reptile stores, and other exotic pet stores, are licensed to take in unwanted exotic pets.  Some are required by law to take them due to the risk of being released into the wild.  This particular store like many others are like that.  You give up your snake, they take it no questions asked, and then you leave.  The pet store quarantine and treat the animal before putting it up for sale, usually at retail price but sometimes discounted.

If that girl was really giving up her snake asap due to moving, the pet store would have taken it in and resell it.  Unless, that girl wanted to sell or get some money back.  Which means Taylor bought the darn snake.  She did not do anyone a favor.  She did not provide a "homeless" pet a home.  It would have somewhere to go regardless.  Corn snakes sell well in the market.  She saw a snake that was pretty and impulse bought him, just like everything else including her "rescues."

I bought my California kingsnake at retail price who was a surrender as well.  Is he a rescue?  Heck no!  Rescued from what?  He was well cared for at the reptile store.  A real rescue would be adopting a pet from a kill shelter.  You know, those thousands of homeless non-Ragdoll kittens that she could have brought home.

And eff her pitbull video.  She is in no position at all to even voice a opinion this matter.  

Her compulsive lying will catch up to her. 

Edited by Cheesenugget

Posted

i really do think her pitbull video is important. i love pitbulls, they are the sweetest pups i have ever had. and it breaks my heart when people run away from my dogs while ankle biting asshole chihuahuas get all sorts of love.

but when she said shit like 'humans are bad too' i couldnt help the petty thought "you mean live your abusive BOYFRIEND?"

Posted

I do kinda feel like she's a bit of an animal hoarder. No matter how big or small the animal is they all require a huge amount of care and attention and I don't see how she can care for all of them adequitley I know when I used to watch her she had a few hedgehogs that died, I know that it was apparently the breeder's fault but I do somewhat blame her for going to a shitty breeder and maybe she didn't look after them properly? Not sure, I don't really know all the details about it since I stopped watching her like midway through last year.  I just think that she has too many animals, not to mention they would be a huge burden on her wallet.

If something disasterous happens like theres a fire and all the animals needed to be evaquated or if she somehow loses her home or all her money I think she would have a huge problem with the amount of animals she has. 

I only watched half of her pitbull video and so far I agree with her, but one critique I have is that she repeated herself a lot, maybe she should have written a script? 

I don't hate her though, her videos just bore me. 

Posted

I do kinda feel like she's a bit of an animal hoarder. No matter how big or small the animal is they all require a huge amount of care and attention and I don't see how she can care for all of them adequitley I know when I used to watch her she had a few hedgehogs that died, I know that it was apparently the breeder's fault but I do somewhat blame her for going to a shitty breeder and maybe she didn't look after them properly? Not sure, I don't really know all the details about it since I stopped watching her like midway through last year.  I just think that she has too many animals, not to mention they would be a huge burden on her wallet.

If something disasterous happens like theres a fire and all the animals needed to be evaquated or if she somehow loses her home or all her money I think she would have a huge problem with the amount of animals she has. 

I only watched half of her pitbull video and so far I agree with her, but one critique I have is that she repeated herself a lot, maybe she should have written a script? 

I don't hate her though, her videos just bore me. 

not to mention that she has had quite a few different animals die under her care so I do think it's at least partially due to some negligence from her.

I just don't get the point of having so many animals. I love animals too and i love having pets so i understand that but I think that have plenty of animals just isnt that great of an idea. Imo if she likes animals that much she should just volunteer at an animal shelter instead of getting a new pet every week. 

Posted

i really do think her pitbull video is important. i love pitbulls, they are the sweetest pups i have ever had. and it breaks my heart when people run away from my dogs while ankle biting asshole chihuahuas get all sorts of love.

but when she said shit like 'humans are bad too' i couldnt help the petty thought "you mean live your abusive BOYFRIEND?"

OT, but what a disgusting thing to say about chihuahuas. Pitbulls are lovely, but don’t try to drag another dog down just because your dog is being judged by idiots.

anyways, this girl legit needs to stop taking in animals. I literally believe, that it must be impossible for her to show an equal amount of love towards each one of the animals.

Posted (edited)

Another pet ... 🙄 Is she seriously buying the three of them? 

0DEB250F-C3A4-4993-9A7A-8B548316FFA2.png

Edited by Nikiri