• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

377 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Taylor Nicole Dean 

TNDD.thumb.jpg.b61b658cdbf3cabb2bfb1ca5d

I have been watching Taylor Nicole Dean for some time now, and I wanted to know your opinion on her...

Do you like her?

overall I think she is pretty, her content is not the greatest, and she’s very shady...but yeah...

Brief summary about TND

“Animal enthusiast whose pet care videos have earned her more than 1.1 million subscribers on her eponymous YouTube channel. She is particularly popular for educating her following about the care of animals like hedgehogs, seahorses, and geckos.” (Famousbirthdays.com)

Social Media

Youtube

Instagram

Twitter

Edited by Mood

Posted

I've seen a couple of her videos a long time ago I think when she first started YouTube and I remember a lot of the comments being so mean saying she looks like a whore and really random stuff like that I hope she doesn't get that hate anymore 

Posted

she's pretty!

Posted

I really like her. I work with exotic animals myself (mostly the scaley ones, occasionally the fuzzy ones), and there are a lot of nature bloggers/exotic pet channels I despise because they spread absolutely awful info about animal care and you can tell they give zero shits about the animals. Taylor actually shares good information and you can tell she takes exceptional care of her critters. 

I just don't want her to get so many pets that changes...but I think she's making logical choices so far about what she can and can't handle. 

She does get a LOT of hate on her looks sometimes. 😢 And I get that people don't always like her personality, but I think she's hilarious in that sarcastic, self-depreciating way. She makes it work. 

Posted

I really love her! She's so pretty and she genuinely loves and cares for animals. 

One thing I will say is that not too long ago she was getting like pet after pet, like her snakes. And it was a little... put off-ing? She should enjoy her pet before quickly getting another one since your mom finally allowed you to get snakes. 

But other then that I'm a huge fan of her. 

Posted

she looks genuine and has a unique love for animals; you can tell she puts so much money and effort in making sure her pets have extraordinary care and affection.

the only complain i have is that she looks like a genetic youtuber and behaves obnoxious/bratty sometimes and that turns me off because it feels like she pushes her appearance to much in flaunty camera angels instead of making it be about her pets or relationships with them. that's just my opinion tho. 

Posted

I really like her! I don't even have pets but I really enjoy watching her videos. It's very soothing and I love seeing her handling animals and educating people about them! 

Posted

I really like her tarantula for some reason and I don't understand why because I'm scared of spiders. 

Posted

Does anyone else feel like she becoming an impulse animal buying hoarder? 

Posted

She's good with her pets and everything but she has so many of them. She really looks like a hoarder.

Posted

I feel like she's been impulse buying lately. It's been one pet right after another. Especially the snakes she got all at once.

And her axolotyl was very very sick because it was getting neglected (not enough water changes) she blamed it on traveling, which she's been doing a lot. So is getting more pets really a good idea?

Posted

I feel like she's been impulse buying lately. It's been one pet right after another. Especially the snakes she got all at once.

And her axolotyl was very very sick because it was getting neglected (not enough water changes) she blamed it on traveling, which she's been doing a lot. So is getting more pets really a good idea?

I feel the same. When I first started watching her I really liked her and thought she seemed responsible and very knowledgable about the care her pets needed. But the past couple of months she's literally been having pet hauls lol. She even said before that she was running out of so ae and she's gotten like 10 more animals since then. 

what happened if she even wants to move out in the future? It would be hard to move them all.

Posted

Screenshot_20171004-233827.thumb.jpg.316

Screenshot_20171004-233807.thumb.jpg.8a4

Screenshot_20171004-233659.thumb.jpg.5c6

In her photos she looks like she's trying really hard to look like allie harvard but in her videos she looks like an actress that i can't quite put my finger on.

Also, she has a materialism problem and her materials are animals

Screenshot_20171004-233846.thumb.jpg.b75like seriously, her YT is filled with shit like this.... She's like the pixielocks of the exotic pet trade, just replace magical girl wands with pythons

Posted

I know she was talking about moving to LA, right before she set up her really big tank. I don't really watch her anymore, especially when she makes comments like "I don't buy designer bags, I buy designer snakes"

but I think now she's going to rent a place over there with some others and then get a place in a Texas? Now don't quote me on that cause I'm not very sure or remember where I heard it from. 

Posted

She's cool but has too many pets.. 

I think she has a video on her having chronic pain or something like that so that's why she does youtube. 

I love the idea of having pets as friends but that's too much