• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Old / Deleted videos of Dakota

98 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello girls! Who has links for her deleted hairstyles videos or her make up products? Plz! And by the way, where can I or you find her old videos? (I mean on what web sites?)

Youku is great for deleted videos.

Posted

Does anybody have her house tour video or screenshots of it? She seems to have deleted it.

Posted

Does anybody have her house tour video or screenshots of it? She seems to have deleted it.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTM2MzU2NzY2MA==.html?spm=a2h0j.8191423.module_basic_relation.5~5!2~5~5!12~5~5~A

Hopefully it works. 

But when in doubt just go to the Chinese sites. Probably harder for her to take them down on their. 

( There are other old deleted vids in the suggestion bar too, or even just type "kotakoti" in the search bar and vids will pop up ) 

Posted (edited)

Oh guys. I have a treat for youuuuu~

I will upload more later...

Edited by mushroom

Posted

Holy shit, I thought those gems were lost forever! Thank you, mushroom. The girls are sooo randum and annoying here, haha (but I like dakota's look as sweeney todd in that furry hat(?) thing)

Posted (edited)

LOL Dakota (or Kiki) got my videos taken down hahaha

Screen_Shot_2017-12-09_at_8.20.25_AM.thu

Edited by mushroom

Posted

So, Kiki got the videos I uploaded taken down and was able to get the YT admin to take down my channel as well. I had to create a new account. Lolcow suggested that I should send an email to [email protected] . Heres the receipts.

Screen_Shot_2017-12-10_at_10.46.52_AM.th

Posted

There is litterally no point of Kiki reporting videos and trying to get them deleted. No one knows her today, if someone knows her accidently, its from her myspace days and she was known for being a disqusting skank. I can understand for Dakota, shes probably shaking of comming across her old vids and pics. But someone like mushroom will reupload their vids anyway, so yeah...

Posted

can someone upload/attach the racist etc. videos again? they're all gone:alpacamad:

Posted

can someone upload/attach the racist etc. videos again? they're all gone:alpacamad:

Currently, I'm trying to attain a Youku account and my Vimeo account is on private (and I forgot my password). 

But here's my collection of deleted videos.

Screen_Shot_2018-01-21_at_2.18.33_PM.thu

Posted

I wonder if anyone has that kickstarter video with Dakota and Kiki together. I used to be able to find it, but I can't seem to find it.

Posted

I'd really like to see the recent deleted valentines hairstyle (or was it make-up? :alpacaconfused:) video. Does anyone have it?

Posted

I'd really like to see the recent deleted valentines hairstyle (or was it make-up? :alpacaconfused:) video. Does anyone have it?

I loved the soundtrack in that video. It was a hairstyle video.

Posted

I wonder if anyone has that kickstarter video with Dakota and Kiki together. I used to be able to find it, but I can't seem to find it.

here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMCk2HFvofM