• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Twitch

69 posts in this topic

Posted

decided to watch one of her streams since no one i follow is streaming and i saw her in the league section

oh boy. doesn't she always stream aram? she doesn't interact with her chat at all and she just called Katarina Akali. there isn't even an akali in the match oh boy.

I mean sure she's being harmless, but it'd be a joke to say she can really even play league.

aand now she just stood still.. not even stunned or anything ok. but yeah just wanted to see what her streams are like, not my type of thing and she's not entertaining to me, but im sure her fans appreciate it. (nvm she made dolphin noises i guess that's cool lol)

d343e5570f1429c1e97c06bf18ae24a8.png

I lowkey want that cat headset but after going to brookstone I now don't see the hype. They're 115 for a way lower quality then an older model of Turtle Beaches. Yes they're cute and light up, but why suffer bad quality for an expensive price?

NVM I realized that JNig doesn't care about quality and probably got them for free anyways.

Posted

her streams aren't really that fun to watch. she kind of just makes screeching noises every couple of seconds and there's not a lot of commentary. i thought her being in a call would get her to be more entertaining with her friends, making jokes, etc but i guess not. 

Posted

her streams aren't really that fun to watch. she kind of just makes screeching noises every couple of seconds and there's not a lot of commentary. i thought her being in a call would get her to be more entertaining with her friends, making jokes, etc but i guess not. 

agreed.  I watched one for a little bit before when my friend and I were SUPER bored..lasted maybe 5 minutes.  She just kind of sits there and seems bored.  Doesn't really seem like a gamer having fun to me at all.

Posted

Watched some of her Christmas stream tonight. Some guy kept donating over and over just for her to do a "minnesota" accent. She really really doesn't do much but make noises and she was even on a skype call tonight. She's also just really bad even for ARAM standards. Not sure why 1,000+ people tuned in to watch. [BTW didn't twitch ban having way low cut shirts on ladies? Cause her cleavage was just hanging out?]

She also said that its a 100% real goal to meet Markiplier this year and I hope it never happens. :alpacadone:

I enjoyed seeing the tons of comments about how much her boob job cost though. Unfortunately they got deleted super fast. :alpacaworry2:

Posted

Watched some of her Christmas stream tonight. Some guy kept donating over and over just for her to do a "minnesota" accent. She really really doesn't do much but make noises and she was even on a skype call tonight. She's also just really bad even for ARAM standards. Not sure why 1,000+ people tuned in to watch. [BTW didn't twitch ban having way low cut shirts on ladies? Cause her cleavage was just hanging out?]

She also said that its a 100% real goal to meet Markiplier this year and I hope it never happens. :alpacadone:

I enjoyed seeing the tons of comments about how much her boob job cost though. Unfortunately they got deleted super fast. :alpacaworry2:

idk if they twitched banned cleavage yet but they definitely don't allow streamers on in a bikini or shirtless or w/e

i don't understand why she keeps denying her boob jobs honestly. everyone knows they aren't real 

Posted

http://imgur.com/Ay5Idyf

The comments are somewhat entertaining lol,

"more plastic than a bucket of legos"

sounds about right. 

Posted

"more plastic than a bucket of legos"

sounds about right. 

yeah I was rolling at that one haha one of my guy friends said the same thing..said he cannot stand looking at her because she is the epitome of fake.

Posted

Also wtf is up with her shitty booby santa outfits like...even when she wore the santa beard she parted it to show her silicone. Does she know that she can look sexy without shoving her tits out to be the main attraction???? 

She's also really shit at league let alone jinx. So I kinda died when the enemy team had a jinx and she was like "I wanna out play this jinx, let her know who the better jinx is" eyes were rolled lol. 

Also why is it that she only plays league? How about that Gears of War which she claims to love so much. 

I also thought her "o if you donate ill take a picture with your name on a piece of goddamn paper <3" was pretty lame. Real subtle asking for $$$$

Posted

Also wtf is up with her shitty booby santa outfits like...even when she wore the santa beard she parted it to show her silicone. Does she know that she can look sexy without shoving her tits out to be the main attraction???? 

She's also really shit at league let alone jinx. So I kinda died when the enemy team had a jinx and she was like "I wanna out play this jinx, let her know who the better jinx is" eyes were rolled lol. 

Also why is it that she only plays league? How about that Gears of War which she claims to love so much. 

I also thought her "o if you donate ill take a picture with your name on a piece of goddamn paper <3" was pretty lame. Real subtle asking for $$$$

I clicked around some of the past broadcasts... It actually hurt watching people throw money at her (and knowing they do this to other boobcam oriented streams). Her makeup and everything is applied so thick. How can you 'just be chillin' at home' etc and look like you're about to go out. What utter bullshit. & these are the types of guys (I BET YOU) who whine and complain that they can't find a 'real/genuine girl'. ugh

Posted

she probably wants to meet Markiplier in hopes that he will advertise for her and let more neckbeards follow her/throw money at her.  Lol sad.

And yea her streams suck, she looks gross in them and is boring.  She could look cute, but the way she pushes up the plastic and all that caked on makeup makes her look horrible imho.  She looks much better with minimal makeup and regular clothes.  Kinda helps take away from the whole "everything about me is fake" look.

Posted

http://imgur.com/Ay5Idyf

The comments are somewhat entertaining lol,

those boobs actually look disgusting ?? like rocks about to burst out of her skin? I'm sorry but it's just really unsettling. Plus they look reddish orange compared to her face.. yikes

Posted

she probably wants to meet Markiplier in hopes that he will advertise for her and let more neckbeards follow her/throw money at her.  Lol sad.

Which is kind of weird seeing as most of Mark's fanbase are mostly girls (so far as i can tell) she wouldn't get any benefit from it even if it happened IMO

Still let it never happen.....  

Posted

Which is kind of weird seeing as most of Mark's fanbase are mostly girls (so far as i can tell) she wouldn't get any benefit from it even if it happened IMO

Still let it never happen.....  

oh yeah that is true! ahahah hopefully he has standards and won't let it happen lol

Posted (edited)

I'm watching her on Twitch right now and there's still a lot of fans who donate her some money. Since the prints industry doesn't work for her anymore, she'S now relying on Twitch and it seems to work.

Edit : One guy just donated freaking 100 bucks, 100 BUCKS !

Edited by Ermac